Metal Storm logo
Balance Of Power Albums Ranked

Thumbs up: +1
Including The Scintilla Project as it features three previous members of Balance of Power.

Created by: majormalfunction | 04.04.2023

1. Balance Of Power - Book Of Secrets
1998 Rating: 9 Top picks: Seven Days Into Nevermore, Book of Secrets, When Heaven Calls Your Name
2. Balance Of Power - Perfect Balance
2001 Rating: 8 Top picks: Fire Dance, House of Cain, Searching for the Truth
3. Balance Of Power - Heathen Machine
2003 Rating: 8 Top picks: Wish You Were Here, Chemical Imbalance, Necessary Evil
4. Balance Of Power - Ten More Tales...
1999 Rating: 7 Top picks: About to Burn, Prisoner of Pride, Under the Spell
5. Balance Of Power - When The World Falls Down
1997 Rating: 6 Top picks: Can't Close the Book, Hide Your Heart, Against The Odds
6. The Scintilla Project - The Hybrid
2014 Rating: 6 Top picks: Scintilla, Pariah, The Damned and the Divine

Disclaimer: All top lists are unofficial and do not represent the point of view of the MS Staff.
[ More lists by majormalfunction ]

Comments

‹‹ Back to Lists
Comments: 5   Visited by: 10 users
04.04.2023 - 10:39
JoHn Doe
I thought you were going to do an Accept list, but this is fine.

Overlooked band, deserved better.
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.
04.04.2023 - 11:33
majormalfunction
Written by JoHn Doe on 04.04.2023 at 10:39

Accept was meant to be the following but I will still listen to a couple of the albums one more time to make it right. A list of Fields of the Nephilim is also pretty much done
----
Everything's twice as bright with money in your hands
04.04.2023 - 11:36
JoHn Doe
Written by majormalfunction on 04.04.2023 at 11:33

Written by JoHn Doe on 04.04.2023 at 10:39

Accept was meant to be the following but I will still listen to a couple of the albums one more time to make it right. A list of Fields of the Nephilim is also pretty much done

I'm not that familiar with Fields of the Nephilim. Where should I start if i want to explore their music?
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.
04.04.2023 - 12:33
majormalfunction
Written by JoHn Doe on 04.04.2023 at 11:36

I'm not that familiar with Fields of the Nephilim. Where should I start if i want to explore their music?

I was introduced with Mourning Sun and I thought that was a great one to start with, but on that album it was only the singer McCoy left in the band so I guess a better introduction would be Elizium (or The Nephilim) as you then get the original band experience.
----
Everything's twice as bright with money in your hands
04.04.2023 - 12:54
JoHn Doe
Written by majormalfunction on 04.04.2023 at 12:33

Written by JoHn Doe on 04.04.2023 at 11:36

I was introduced with Mourning Sun and I thought that was a great one to start with, but on that album it was only the singer McCoy left in the band so I guess a better introduction would be Elizium (or The Nephilim) as you then get the original band experience.

I might try that one day.
----

Hits total: 115 | This month: 6