Metal Storm logo
Welcoming New Staff: Nejde and Redel!

05.04.2023 - 19:39
ScreamingSteelUS
Editor-in-Chief
Admin
Yesterday's announcement is not the only news we have to bring you of changes in our ranks: today, we present to you Nejde and Redel, two more longtime MS users (joining in 2010 and 2013, respectively) whom we have decided to bring aboard in a more official capacity.

Many of our promotions in the last few years have focused on the publications side of things, which is very important and possibly the most public-facing aspect of Metal Storm, but we are often in more critical need of help in other areas. Redel joins us as a moderator and Nejde in the similar but more ambitiously titled position of "Community Manager," with the intention of providing some direction in the handling of user-related issues that may arise in the forums or ShoutBox. Both of these fellows have been outstanding members of our community for a while now, and I guess you don't realize how much corporate speak is a default mode of public communication until you try it out for yourself, but in case any of this sounds generic and disingenuous, it isn't. We like Redel and Nejde, in part because it's fun to say those names back to back, and we hope you'll like getting to know them better in their new positions.
----
"Earth is small and I hate it" - Lum Invader

I'm the Agent of Steel.
05.04.2023 - 21:27
Netzach
Planewalker
Staff
Welcome and well deserved, Nejde and Redel.
05.04.2023 - 22:04
Nejde
CommunityManager
Thank you very much. It's such a great honour to become a part of the staff. This community has been my second home since way back in 2010 and hopefully we can keep making this fantastic community feel like home together.

And thank you for your patience until I get settled in and get the hang of things. Cheers!
06.04.2023 - 08:11
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Congratulations to both of you
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
01.05.2023 - 15:51
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin
Welcome to the team!
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
03.05.2023 - 14:12
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Congratulations in securing a seat in MS towers!