Metal Storm logo
AC/DC

07.06.2006 - 23:05
meTalcoholic
Nothing to say really. If I have to introduce AC/DC, the world is comming to an end... I think everyone's heard of them and god knows many say they're AC/DC freaks and only know Hell's Bells or Back in Black . (friggin posers)

Anyway, anything about the band, favorite member, favorite album, concerts.... stuff
----

-ZEdarkangel (a.k.a. ZD/ZeeDee)

666, Number of the Beaaaaaast!!!!!!
07.06.2006 - 23:18
__cerberus__
Account deleted
AC/DC is by far one of the best bands of all time on my list. Even if their music does not influence as much music from today as other bands from that time their image does. And angus young is just so under rated.
07.06.2006 - 23:26
meTalcoholic
Written by Guest on 07.06.2006 at 23:18

AC/DC is by far one of the best bands of all time on my list. Even if their music does not influence as much music from today as other bands from that time their image does. And angus young is just so under rated.

Still they have been pretty influencial musically. They introduced power chords as a lead in non-punk music. Overall, I think those guys really nailed music theory and wrote some kick ass songs which definitely influenced and even defined music composition for overdrive guitar.
----

-ZEdarkangel (a.k.a. ZD/ZeeDee)

666, Number of the Beaaaaaast!!!!!!
08.06.2006 - 02:59
Horlequism
Account deleted
I love AC/DC man...they make some awesome hard rock bluesy songs and you just know that they arne't gonna give you a ballad at all...they're not into that sorta thing...it's all about partyin', drinkin' and just havin' fun...all their stuff is good...
08.06.2006 - 10:32
Freezer
they're, in my opinion, the best hard rock band ever, they incarnate the proper spirit of this genre and they really kicked ass Angus is one of my favourite guitarists, and man, they know how to behave on stage!
----
We fly through this godless endeavor, we try to explain the black forever
08.06.2006 - 13:06
Hooded
Account deleted
AC/DC are by far one of the best hard rock bands, giving gr8 performances on stage. Their lyrics express their emotions and character. My favorite song is: You Shook Me All Night Long (from back in black). Imo angus young is also a talented guitarists.
09.06.2006 - 04:29
Stigmatized
The top of the hard-rock food chain. Legends, maybe even pioneers, whatever....the whole package is there. Brian Johnson's voice (RIP Bon Scott) and Angus Young's crazy stage presence really make them something to remember.
16.06.2006 - 00:54
Warman
Erotic Stains
Actually, I hate this bands music but I don't think that they are overestimated and they have my respect since all the great influence they've had in the world of metal/rock.
----
16.06.2006 - 16:09
Logo666
Account deleted
AC/DC are my favorite band when I've 16 year old. Today I offten back to listen this band. It's the good band , with the power ...
I've "good" memembers of time when I listen AC/DC very offten...
20.06.2006 - 04:59
mick
Account deleted
OMG i didnt no acdc was on metal storm AWESOME i love acdc hav since i was like 5 there so awesome AND THERE REALISING A NEW ALBUM SOONISH I CANT WAIT......YEW if i were 2 die now i wud die happy ahahahahaha
21.06.2006 - 17:05
fire101
Account deleted
Ah. AC/DC. One of my favorite bands. I really love both the vocalists, but I enjoy Brian Johnson a bit more. What do my fellow ms's think?
22.06.2006 - 15:42
Thryce
Retired Staff
Elite
Great band! One of the few bands that simply can't let me down with their music. Still hope to see them live on one nice day

NP : AC/DC - Whole Lotta Rosie
----
Your favorite band sucks.
25.06.2006 - 18:30
Freezer
are they really up to release a new disc? let's hope it'll be a good one!
----
We fly through this godless endeavor, we try to explain the black forever
30.06.2006 - 01:25
nick35
Account deleted
acdc is my favorite hardrock band. i want to see them in concert so bad but they never come to illinois.(well my part of illinois anywayz) i alwayz say thay back in black is my favorite album because i grew up on that album but now id have to say that its powerage. Sin city is my favorite song My favorite member is between bon and angus. So if u only like stuff from back in black go listen to some more acdc and rock on.:banger2:
02.07.2006 - 08:17
Sore Neck 101
Account deleted
My Dad met Bon once.

He was shagging some chick in one of my dads friends flat, so they got him up and got smashed with him lol

And he's done security for them a few times
16.07.2006 - 19:35
Vinnie R.
Chido Chido
i left to listen them for a long time, when i was a little boy AC/Dc drive me crazy, now is the music for drinking!
19.07.2006 - 09:37
Shadegrown
My first rock band. I love them.
27.09.2006 - 00:00
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 21.06.2006 at 17:05

Ah. AC/DC. One of my favorite bands. I really love both the vocalists, but I enjoy Brian Johnson a bit more. What do my fellow ms's think?

Well I prefere Bon Scott and yes I like him more how Brain Jonson, I like Brin only in ''Black In Blak'' iin 1994 album and last one are good, but otherwise I prefere Bon,
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
27.09.2006 - 16:53
Tydirium
Account deleted
Overrated in any case to my mind...
Don't like them at all.
27.09.2006 - 18:17
Warman
Erotic Stains
Although I don't like this band that much I must confess that "'74 Jailbreak" is an average album, and that is very good coming from me who have hated this bands music for a long time. Starting to appreciate these guys a little
----
27.09.2006 - 20:53
Rainmaker123
Account deleted
I love AC/DC great band, Angus is a amazing guitarist, loads of energy on stage, Two's Up, and TNT, are my fav songs. Bon Scott is a really good vocalist. all round i just love them.
03.10.2006 - 23:46
heresiarch
Forever Dead
I saw this band on stage 1990 , they had just released Razor's Edge album , it was awesome gig , they had that brilliant trick , increasing the volume during the act And when the Hells bells begun , the bells were chiming something like 4 minutes And those cannons at the last song they almost blew my dick off
----
Heaven queen , carry me away from all pain

No reason to live for
One reason to die for

... To live for my death ...
04.10.2006 - 10:03
BurbotsRevenge
Foetal Butchery
Written by Guest on 07.06.2006 at 23:18

i have to agree with the fact that Angus Young is so underrated. Everyone says the solos are short and not that good, but i reckon hes one of the greatest rock guitarists.

Also theose people that say that AC/DC only use 2 or 3 chords per song, so what!!! they are successful and their music is the best. so shut up!!!!
----
Dark death metal from Sydney: https://www.facebook.com/GolgothanRemains
01.11.2006 - 05:11
Gothya
I was watching a live concert from ac/dc on TV, still with vocalist bon scott and he was pretty awesome singer in the early days of ac/dc, it made me wonder who the hell would be this band now days with him, brian johnson is good singer and ac/dc has a great stuff with brian's era as well, but imagine bon scott as the frontman yet... i dont know..... weird......; anyway I LOVE ac/dc, so wtf
----
OUR HEART MAKES THE PLANS,BUT IT IS THE LORD WHOM DIRECTS OUR STEPS
01.11.2006 - 15:43
Sunioj
Great songs, blurry, drunk memories of being completely pissed and AC/DC playing in the background. "Big Balls", "Thunderstruck", and "Dirty deeds one with smth" are my favorites.
06.11.2006 - 09:59
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Been a diehard AC/DC fan since i was like 6 years old, started getting a little bored of them, then i watched the "live at donnington" dvd they put out and it reminded me why i loved them so much in the first place. anyone who hasnt seen that concert must, its probably the best concert ive ever seen on dvd.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
06.11.2006 - 14:28
Warman
Erotic Stains
The best DVD concert is with AC/DC? Hard to believe but I'll probably check it out some day
----
18.12.2006 - 03:46
Priest Of Hex
Account deleted
Gotta love AC/DC. I reckon 'Highway To Hell' should be the song for the Australian Anthem.
29.12.2006 - 09:29
MeGaDeTh_fReAk
AC/DC love this band awsome live shows theyre songs are freakin kool....ive been lsnin to them wen i was growing up..........theyre sooo kvlt ..................... ..........................
13.01.2007 - 05:52
spirit_inblack
harshhead
I like the band and I have a couple albums and a dvd kicking around somewhere, but is it just me or does every song sound nearly the same? The structures are too similar, but then again they are a rock band, so I guess that is o.k. My favorite song of them is either Hells Bells, Hell Ain't a Bad Place To Be, or TNT. I prefer Johnson on the vocals, and Angus is very skilled on the guitar. In some ways, they helped to get me into metal.