Metal Storm logo
How well do you know other Metalstormers?

03.09.2008 - 01:48
Dane Train
Beers & Kilts
Elite
With over 14,000 members, Metal Storm is a popular site. A significant chunk of registered members post in the forums regularly. With almost 15 people over 5,000 posts, and many, many more in the thousands, quite a bit of digital dialog gets tossed around here. But what do we really know about each of them? Just looking at the top 20 I find myself shocked that I still don't know as much as I should (or would like to) about them. We all know Ivan created this place and does an amazing job keeping the whole site running (is that enough butt kissing to earn me some points?), Marcel has been a Metalhead since the days of Mozart and Beethoven and K7 can't spell to save a life (no seriously, 6 people died this week because of his spelling mistakes). Still, there are some members who I have gotten to know fairly well, like Kap'N Korrupt.

The question is, what do you know about other members and what would you like to know, especially the top posters here. Go down the list, and ask yourself those questions. I just feel that getting to know one another better can really improve the overall quality of this site?then again you can all just ignore me.
----
(space for rent)
03.09.2008 - 02:10
Warman
Erotic Stains
I don't really "know" anyone (except for my friends who don't post). Otherwise there's some members I know more than other, like Dane being Christian and always defends his faith one way or another, Jonas being a cat lover like me, K7 can't spell at all, loves soccer, alcohol and sometimes visit Sweden, Marcel's been listening to Metal for like a lifetime, Lucas has a good taste when it comes to depressive music and is a year younger than me but looks probably five years older than me, Korrupt... likes Rush, Ivan is our God, pyro's a guy you can always count on when you wanna laugh, Dr.Rock being our Glam nerd, Stigmatized has ancestors from Sweden and Dark Cornatus and Oracle are our lovebirds. So yeah, I barely know nothing about us...

I'll come up with questions later.
----
03.09.2008 - 04:35
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Written by Warman on 03.09.2008 at 02:10

I don't really "know" anyone (except for my friends who don't post). Otherwise there's some members I know more than other, like Dane being Christian and always defends his faith one way or another, Jonas being a cat lover like me, K7 can't spell at all, loves soccer, alcohol and sometimes visit Sweden, Marcel's been listening to Metal for like a lifetime, Lucas has a good taste when it comes to depressive music and is a year younger than me but looks probably five years older than me, Korrupt... likes Rush, Ivan is our God, pyro's a guy you can always count on when you wanna laugh, Dr.Rock being our Glam nerd, Stigmatized has ancestors from Sweden and Dark Cornatus and Oracle are our lovebirds. So yeah, I barely know nothing about us...

Glam Nerd, haha, awesome, even though I've been listening to barely any glam within the past few months, the knowledge never leaves. From what I could tell of you we're not very different; drunk a lot (I dont think Ive seen a picture of you where your not really drunk or really hungover), you seem to listen to bands from every genre regardless of whether they are 'tr00' or not, Same age, and we both seemed to join MS at the same time. The similarities are bizarre dude.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
03.09.2008 - 05:27
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by Warman on 03.09.2008 at 02:10

Don't forget pyroleprechaun and Jax gay romance last year LOL
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
03.09.2008 - 13:52
Warman
Erotic Stains
@Dr.Rock: Damn man, you're right! There are some similarities. And you registered just two days before me!

@Jonas: Ahhh, how could I forget that one! Best MS moment ever!
----
03.09.2008 - 13:57
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Who died because of me
If there any quasten feel free ask me, I will answer

about members I gonna post in eve, now I need do some thinks

Warmen - Yes I do and Im there I was at Stockholm yesterday only in airport, it was awsome 2 hours of summer, but in eve I went beck to nord, maybe next summer I try train not plain, wanna see landscapes again
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
03.09.2008 - 17:59
Dane Train
Beers & Kilts
Elite
Written by [user id=26446] on 03.09.2008 at 09:29

...or Jedhed as he will always be known to me...

It was over ten years ago I started using 'Jedhead' as my online handle. Wow, it has been a long time, but I feel I have sort of grown out of it, but it is great to know you still remember me as such.
----
(space for rent)
03.09.2008 - 20:23
Valentin B
Iconoclast
well, i know the basic:

+Jonas+ is the cat lover(sometimes it's creepy though, he calls his pet cat his brother ), and he likes every band that you don't like their newer stuff

Iaberis is the eco-friendly pacifist,

K(Bad English) is the alcohol lover who can't spell and loves Greece(he actually thinks he's greek, but shhh) and football, btw lol @ your signature dude!

Arian Totalis is, how Pootie Tang would put it, my "main damie", he's a pagan, a martial arts guy and a huge Shadows Fall fan, also he's got a humorous 2-man goregrind project

Warman is on the verge of becoming an emo pill-popping alcoholic bodybuilder , also he's a rabid fan of Devil Doll

Mr Doctor is chilean(if i remember correctly) but came to Sweden and he's a rabid fan of Devil Doll too

Dane Train is the Reverend Lovejoy of metalstorm(if you've seen the Simpsons) also he's a nature lover and he seems to be at least half gypsy, and he likes to recreate Peter Pan and other stuff in wacky parties lol

Stalker is a fan of weapons(especially AK47)

Keyser Soze doesn't believe in love, among other stuff lol

Bararey doesn't believe in love

Taktsekte doesn't believe in love

Dagorwen is the vampire... and she doesn't believe in love either lol

TJ is (or was) a Priest maniac like me

Marcel saw Metallica 27 times in 8 years or something like that, loves whiskey and has been listening to metal since the dawn of time

Metaloli is one of the few girl-gamers, she's also secretely in love with Dead, she probably doesn't know he killed himself years ago but shhhh

heh, guess that sums it up for now lol

EDIT(might come back to post some more stuff)

Bitter COld- his nickname in college was Bitter Old Craig, so he made it Bitter Craig Old, and he shortened it to Bitter COld
03.09.2008 - 20:32
Elio
Red Nightmare
Written by Valentin B on 03.09.2008 at 20:23

Marcel saw Metallica 27 times in 8 years

----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
03.09.2008 - 20:38
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Elio on 03.09.2008 at 20:32

or 23, i forgot..
03.09.2008 - 23:05
Warman
Erotic Stains
Hahaha! Good one Valentin!
----
03.09.2008 - 23:18
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite

James Woods, The Twist? If that was you I remember you, a bit.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
03.09.2008 - 23:19
Bad English
Tage Westerlund

Keyser Soze doesn't believe in love, among other stuff lol

Bararey doesn't believe in love

Taktsekte doesn't believe in love

I dont belive in ove to, damn if there are country where being in love are crme and love are banned

and im greek
----

03.09.2008 - 23:20
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Written by Valentin B on 03.09.2008 at 20:38

or 23, i forgot..

And even more, before they released the Black album. If I recall correctly.

How well do I know other ms'ers? Not at all. Spent quite some time with some chatting online, but what does that say? It's good fun, but nothing more. I've met Marcel twice, and I'm seeing some more times this year (next sunday and probably monday), but I still don't know much about him. A little bit more than the lot of you, perhaps, but still not much.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
03.09.2008 - 23:49
Warman
Erotic Stains
Totally forgot about mentioning Valentin being a huge JP fan, RhysTerk... well, he is young and at this moment I work as his mentor when it comes to music (Shining, you're welcome), a fan of GAIS and he is adding downloaded albums to his collection (that and GAIS drives me insane!!!), good old Basso left us because he hated our mods ( ) and for a while he was my mentor when it came to Black Metal and also introduced me to Devil Doll. Devil Doll sums this post up, Mr. Doctor stole his nickname from them, loves Doom and today lives in my home town Norrköping.
----
03.09.2008 - 23:53
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
What I know huh, before 2 weeks there wa sbig disapointment in some 10 members into site, even I had it before in one individualies, but ehhh, i almoust forgot it

Ivan - Travels a lot and build this site , he do great job

Ivor - Likes Tiamat

Jeff - Good guy from France, who likes great drinks , not so much how I but still , thank's Jeff for give wright suggestion 2 weeks ago

Wrat - Justice for all, never had seen so fair and good Mod nowhere , remainds me one of those good guys who better give life how be corrupted , but never give sup law and rulles. Also knows a lot of about PC

Baz - He loves darts

Prom - likes folk metal more how other genres and soon he cant pay rent if attend all fests what he plan

Richard - Havnt seen him around, but he has longest beard in site

Lucas - He likes good music almoust like mine

Marcel - He dont like greek football , but also0 dont like flower metal, and had seen such bands like we never will see

Ricco - Owns more albums how Marcel and FC Brugges

Baraley - She do great job here, all those eddits , somebody be mad if shood look all eddits

WWS - He likes Rugby and know actore names from Luis de Funes movies hehehe , also in reality he is Vincent Candela ex AS Roma player

GT - He likes Oban

DerRoz - biggest got in Patras

Hanna - Fc Chelseaand she is nice, better listen her advice

Lupas - Loves wine and are proud ultra of FC Fioremtina

Iaberis - He is pacifist but sicretl he likes violance , he was at Roma whit Olympiakos

Necrolust - Tsourekia shood die

Ernator - Nice girl, we had some common thinks hehe football

EdHunter - AK47 and melons

EddieGunner - FC Zeljo

Buki - ... sorry i shood drink more I cant think when Im subber

warmem - Black Army Stickhom

Dane Train - Defender of Christianity,

Addition - suports wrong basketball team, city is red not green, Panathinaikos BC wont win xaxaxaxa

Dr. Rock - Glam metal

about others soon
----

03.09.2008 - 23:55
Warman
Erotic Stains
Black Army Stockholm 4 life man!

I like this thread, every post feels like a family meeting for us with thousands of posts.
----
03.09.2008 - 23:59
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Warman on 03.09.2008 at 23:55

Black Army Stockholm 4 life man!

I like this thread, every post feels like a family meeting for us with thousands of posts.

Yeah like in 25. august, awesome man
This gonna be top tread for shore
----

04.09.2008 - 00:21
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Written by Bad English on 03.09.2008 at 23:53

Damn, correct it to "Stalker", you could confuse many people
----
04.09.2008 - 00:22
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Stalker on 04.09.2008 at 00:21

hehhee sorry man, I do it like robot
----

04.09.2008 - 00:23
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Written by Bad English on 04.09.2008 at 00:22

Written by Stalker on 04.09.2008 at 00:21

hehhee sorry man, I do it like robot

yeah, i know
----
04.09.2008 - 07:34
Hamird
Lieutenant
I just know Lucas likes Attila Csihar just like me ... And it's so important.
04.09.2008 - 09:45
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by Lucas on 03.09.2008 at 23:20

or 23, i forgot..

I actually saw them 25 times in total. But that also included seeing them on their tour supprting the Black Album.
First time I saw them was Febraury 11th 1984 as setlist they had the tape of Ecstacy Of Gold to open the show and then they played the entire Kill 'em All album and the song Ride The Lightning which no-one had heard before because it was off their UPCOMING album.
The last time I saw them was on December 7th, 1992 for setlist open the link http://www.bootlegs.ws/videos/metallica92-12-07.html
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

04.09.2008 - 10:48
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Dane Train on 03.09.2008 at 17:59

It was over ten years ago I started using 'Jedhead' as my online handle. Wow, it has been a long time, but I feel I have sort of grown out of it, but it is great to know you still remember me as such.

you were Jed Head and Kapn Korrupt was Hemlock, right? i also remember you both had the Hamster Metal thing in your signature
04.09.2008 - 11:06
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Warman on 03.09.2008 at 23:55

i wonder if years from now they'll talk about the Metalstorm Inner Circle or something
04.09.2008 - 11:15
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by Valentin B on 04.09.2008 at 10:48

you were Jed Head and Kapn Korrupt was Hemlock, right? i also remember you both had the Hamster Metal thing in your signature

Dane Train = Jedhead = Hemlock
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

04.09.2008 - 11:23
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 04.09.2008 at 11:15

Written by Valentin B on 04.09.2008 at 10:48

Dane Train = Jedhead = Hemlock

oh yeah, that was a looong time ago. did Kap'n have another username, apart from horlequism?
04.09.2008 - 18:22
buki of steel
Crystal Ann
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 04.09.2008 at 09:45

Written by Lucas on 03.09.2008 at 23:20

or 23, i forgot..

I actually saw them 25 times in total. But that also included seeing them on their tour supprting the Black Album.
First time I saw them was Febraury 11th 1984 as setlist they had the tape of Ecstacy Of Gold to open the show and then they played the entire Kill 'em All album.
The last time I saw them was on December 7th, 1992 for setlist open the link http://www.bootlegs.ws/videos/metallica92-12-07.html

wow,dude,i envy you! best years of metallica and you watched them! is it worth to be grumpy old man today because of those concerts in past? hahaha
04.09.2008 - 18:43
Ernotar
Cookie Mistress
wrathchild - If there's a stereotype of a moderator, then wrath fits that image perfectly. He also knows a lot about computers, so in case I have some problem with mine, I usually PM him?I know it must be annoying as hell, so sorry about that.

hanna - She's like the mum all metalstormers wish they had. A true Chelsea fan and the right person to give good advice with all her life experience.

K7 - What can I say that hadn't already been said? Loves wine (and probably any other type of alcohol), football, Greece and so on. Spices up the forums with his original writing style.

EddieGunner - Knows more about the Finnish ice hockey league than I do. He's also interested in Finland in many other ways and has made great progress in learning the Finnish language. If you want to have a good conversation about movies, you should contact him?except if you want to talk about Borat - he might not be willing to discuss that movie.

Little Death - She has her own special sense of humor that not everyone always understands, but she bakes the best cookies in the world. She's also the one who made me become a metalhead and introduced this website to me.

Hobbit Viggo - He has strong opinions about several things and I don't always agree with him. In fact I was pretty annoyed with him at first, but he turned out to be a nice guy, when I met him shortly at Tuska this year. He likes Nightwish a lot.

+{Jonas}+ - I guess I'm not the first person to tell you that he likes cats. He's also a big fan of tattoo art and has given me good advice, when it comes to taking a tattoo, but as much as he'd like that; no, my first tattoo won't be a huge colourful something in the middle of my back.

Warman - He seems to like cruises to Finland, including lots of beer and pretty girls. Not a month goes by that he wouldn't be writing about his upcoming cruise in the "Emo points of your day" -thread.

I think that's all I can come up with now, but we'll see if I find something else to write soon.
----
You'll never walk alone.
04.09.2008 - 18:47
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ernotar on 04.09.2008 at 18:43

EddieGunner - Knows more about the Finnish ice hockey league than I do. He's also interested in Finland in many other ways and has made great progress in learning the Finnish language. If you want to have a good conversation about movies, you should contact him?except if you want to talk about Borat - he might not be willing to discuss that movie.

Pelicans sucks :p go Oulu Karpat
BTW youmight be interested read my last post in hockey tread, thats what I get in aftonbladet , whit tourtured my mother shetranslate it
----