Metal Storm logo
Official MS Meeting At Graspop 2007 (Belgium)

08.02.2007 - 18:03
Jeff
Freaky Admin
Elite
Oki, now that we know the headliners (Friday: Aerosmith, Saturday: Iron Maiden, Sunday: Ozzy), I can tell you that I will be there without any doubt!

The Graspop will take place one more time @ Dessel (north of Belgium) the 22/23/24 of June 2007.

Tow years ago, we had the luck to meet some cool Metalstormers. I'm sure that we can do that again!

If you're interested to meet us (I will be there, Marcel will be there, probably Eddie and Wrath too) and want to drink some beers with us.

Just let a message here and we will do what and how we will do !!!
----
Come with us to Hellfest 2011!
08.02.2007 - 19:14
matthioso
shure, why not
then I can see who I'm talking to
----
www.seedofrock.be
08.02.2007 - 20:25
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Jeff on 08.02.2007 at 18:03

If you're interested to meet us (I will be there, Marcel will be there, probably Eddie and Wrath too) and want to drink some beers with us.

How about Camus or other good Cognac or Ouzo or hard stuff

Damn I wish I coud joun there but probobly I wont, seems werry expencive
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
08.02.2007 - 21:21
iaberis
Advice Troll
Yeah it would be nice, but I can't actually come alone... if I find some company... why not?
----
Bitch! Please
08.02.2007 - 21:53
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by iaberis on 08.02.2007 at 21:21

Yeah it would be nice, but I can't actually come alone... if I find some company... why not?

Taje DerRoz there or Ealdamir but from here ist closer, but damn how much cost all stuff there maybe I can get some 100 pounds not more
----

09.02.2007 - 00:43
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
Wish I could go, but considering I live way over in America and Graspop is over in Europe, I don't think you'll be seeing me there. Perhaps when I've left my house and am out on my own, then maybe I'll go there.
09.02.2007 - 11:58
Grimurc
hell yeah i'm coming, but i dont know if i'm sober enough to meet you guys, i think i will be so piss drunk that i even forget whats graspop about and what Metalstorm is..whoohoo

but i shall see and btw i dont think i will be so drunk because it's a shame for later when i dont remember this great festival. i got there in 2004 and it was so ass kicking and i constantly freaked out the whole 3 days !!!
----
Still drinking,-
09.02.2007 - 12:59
APOHAKC
The Bard
I would sell my soul to come, but it is impossible, have fun and post some pics after
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
09.02.2007 - 15:41
Ernis
狼獾
Don't sell your soul....You have only one.....it's impossible for me as well....but I may dream that one day I'll be able to visit it......
09.02.2007 - 19:02
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ernis on 09.02.2007 at 15:41

Don't sell your soul....You have only one.....it's impossible for me as well....but I may dream that one day I'll be able to visit it......

I agree dont sell it

But man you can made some Estonian or Baltic metalstormers meeting somewhere still how manya ctive estonians are here 10-15
----

09.02.2007 - 19:58
Ernis
狼獾
Hard Rock Laager? That would be a rather nice place to meet....well...about simply meetings outside festival time....Tallinn or Riga? Vilnius is too far for me and I haven't noticed that much lithuanians here either....
09.02.2007 - 20:42
Jeff
Freaky Admin
Elite
Hey guys, it's a thread about Graspop... Stay on topic ok ?

Thx
----
10.02.2007 - 00:46
AntaeusM
Elite
Even when the line-up isn't that appealing for me(not really my favourite metal bands) I would like to come to meet some other people from MS. Even when it is all the way in Belgium. I do have to see if I have time then(with eye on university and a possible vacation). but let's say I am interested for now. I just don't want to promise anything yet.
12.02.2007 - 05:48
Baz Anderson
Staff
its a posibility i may be there now since i have been enlightened about the ways of flights
we'll just have to wait until it gets closer to the time and see

but i am going to make an effort to go! i want to see everyone!!
12.02.2007 - 08:08
Ivan
Retired Admin
Elite
This might well become the biggest MS meeting, since I'm also seriously considering coming - not so much for the bands, but rather for the excellent lineup of Metalstormers.

12.02.2007 - 20:33
wrathchild
Staff
Same here, I could care less about the bands (especially those that will only perform at Graspop - as far as I know) but I do want to meet some more Metalstormers. Hell, if I can meet Marcel, Ivan, Eddie (who we missed two years ago) and the others, that would be a once in a lifetime opportunity (well maybe not, but who knows).

The thing is I don't know if I will be able to go: I know I will have exams in June (which I can't afford to miss) but I'll probably know the exact dates only a few weeks (or days) before they take place...
----
La belleza no reside en lo que puedas crear, sino en lo que eres capaz de transmitir
Beauty resides not in what you're able to create, but in what you're able to communicate

Txus, Mägo De Oz
12.02.2007 - 21:07
Thryce
Retired Staff
Elite
Alright that's it, after reading this thread, I'll have to go now...
Like wrath I have exams at that time, but I'll do whatever I can to make it there just for one day or so. Chances are rather slim though, but I'll be able to tell much more after I got my results from last exams and my June-exam-schedule...

(damn you peer pressure)
----
Your favorite band sucks.
12.02.2007 - 22:57
Vrana
Damn, I wish I could come but no money, no company, no time it would be great to meet some of you metalstorms. Well, have fun anyway and post pics after the meeting
13.02.2007 - 01:31
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Vrana on 12.02.2007 at 22:57

Damn, I wish I could come but no money, no company, no time it would be great to meet some of you metalstorms. Well, have fun anyway and post pics after the meeting

Good idea pics of meeting woud be nice
but you can meet buki, in metalcamp + all ex Jugo and area countries mambers
----

13.02.2007 - 09:46
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Damn...now a trip Europe keeps getting more and more tempting. But financially it would be almost impossible for me. But be sure to post pics afterwards!
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
13.02.2007 - 20:53
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
I wish I could come. But I can't pay a ticket for a some shitty bands, even though there is a great MS line-up. Not even talking about travelling and stuff.

Make a thread and post pictures afterwards!
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
15.02.2007 - 22:16
Eddie
Retired Mod.
Elite
It would be great if we could meet We missed each other 2 years back, so now its the time to make up for it And hey, the bands arent that bad as you make it seem xD

So I hope to see as much as possible of you all there! But I still hope I myself can make it.
16.02.2007 - 10:55
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
There will be shuttle service from eindhoven to Dessel on the Friday and a shuttle service from Dessel to Eindhoven on the Monday. So ideal for cloggies and people flying in to Eindhoven or Amsterdam.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

18.02.2007 - 13:06
Deadsoulman
Elite
I should be there in Graspop as well. I'd love to meet a lot Metalstormers (and meet again those I know already -except Jeff, I see you far too often :p) and the line up looks great for now.
04.03.2007 - 12:33
ghost
last year for economic reason i saw no festival only some concerts but this year i'll go at one .

but graspop, it's an expensive travel so i think i'll go at hellfest . i 'll like to see u again jeff, collin, wratchild i saw him in some concert at bordeaux

but june is not here so maybe it'll change ... wait and see

cul de merde
----
metal always live in us
08.03.2007 - 14:32
Jeff
Freaky Admin
Elite
Hahaha that's cool to have some news bro !

Well, I still don't know where I will go too actually... Probably to the Graspop but Hellfest is so big and great this year that I don't really know....

I will wait for the final names of the 2 festivals....

And right now, I'm still ok to do a Metalstormers meeting at GMM
----
08.03.2007 - 15:05
Paganblood
The Aryaputra
I wish good enjoyment to all participants there, I wish I could be at programs like that, but it seems to be impossible to me.. beccause of the place I live in.
----
that which shines without names and forms...
08.03.2007 - 15:37
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
OK important quatse4n, what are alcohol prise there(strong alco) and weather in summer(hope more how +25*C)

Since this is my eawy semester in UNI I try found some one month job/work and maybe get some money and go, but not shore jet
It depends how much all cost
----

08.03.2007 - 17:07
Jeff
Freaky Admin
Elite
It's expensive and you only have beers at the fest... that's the bad point of the Graspop... it's NOT cheap at all (food, beers, coca, you even have to pay water...)
----
08.03.2007 - 18:44
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Jeff on 08.03.2007 at 17:07

It's expensive and you only have beers at the fest... that's the bad point of the Graspop... it's NOT cheap at all (food, beers, coca, you even have to pay water...)

Its possible survuve tehre 300/400 euros? because I doubt I can get more im even ready sold out ticket to Ozzy what I had, buts till I shood get till Belgie too
----