Metal Storm logo
Discuss the worst movie you have seen

Original post

Posted by Damnated, 04.06.2006 - 15:34
So, what is it? I just saw a horrible one last noght, I almost throw up, it was that bad. The actress in the lead role was ugly as hell, and the whole thing was like a big puddle of mud. BTW the title was Call Girl
25.11.2007 - 16:28
W-Lash
Metal Master
Is Speed Demon mentioned here?
09.12.2007 - 12:19
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Spiders (2000)

such a "films" should be banned from being filmed no visual effects, no actors and especially - no fcking sceenplay and any logic in the plot
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

09.12.2007 - 19:07
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
Elite
License to Wed was awful. There are bad movies like "Catwoman" that are still entertaining because they are unintentionally funny, but some are just too annoying to finish.
09.12.2007 - 19:33
Lord TJ
I saw Superbad with my friend last night at my house. That movie is so hilarious! When its close to the end though, it gets kinda weird.

The movie is so great, this group of friends is invited to a party by these girls they like, but they needed to bring booze. Most of the movie is about them trying to get booze for the party, they do almost anything to get it!

My favorite part is when these two cops are shooting a stop sign for fun, the cops hear sirens and they freak out and go, "OH SHIT THE COPS!".

----
Visit the "Black Metal Page" on facebook, my page delivers everything black metal - Memes - Music - Humor - Interviews - Discussion.

https://www.facebook.com/TheBMPage
09.12.2007 - 20:33
Warman
Erotic Stains
Written by Lord TJ on 09.12.2007 at 19:33

I saw Superbad with my friend last night at my house. That movie is so hilarious! When its close to the end though, it gets kinda weird.

The movie is so great, this group of friends is invited to a party by these girls they like, but they needed to bring booze. Most of the movie is about them trying to get booze for the party, they do almost anything to get it!

My favorite part is when these two cops are shooting a stop sign for fun, the cops hear sirens and they freak out and go, "OH SHIT THE COPS!".

And therefore you think it's the worst movie you've ever seen?
----
09.12.2007 - 22:23
Lord TJ
Written by Warman on 09.12.2007 at 20:33

And therefore you think it's the worst movie you've ever seen?

Oh shit hahaha I thought this was the last movie you saw thread. My bad lol!
----
Visit the "Black Metal Page" on facebook, my page delivers everything black metal - Memes - Music - Humor - Interviews - Discussion.

https://www.facebook.com/TheBMPage
13.12.2007 - 00:26
Taktsekte
Your Ad Here!
When will we start discussing the "best of" the worst movies ever? I mean Police Academy: Mission to Moscow, Kárate a muerte en Torremolinos, Surf Nazis Must Die, Der Schuh des Manitu, Riki-Oh: The Story of Ricky, Ed Wood's videography and so on: movies that were meant to be bad. I still have to see most of them though.
13.12.2007 - 00:40
Warman
Erotic Stains
Written by Taktsekte on 13.12.2007 at 00:26

Surf Nazis Must Die

That one is KING! It is awesome! And I fucking nearly died of boredom watching it (=perfect).
----
13.12.2007 - 02:27
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
borat, is the worst i last few years, and theres alot all those parodys, movies that laugh to some great films argh
----
On pirun vaikea selvitä hengissä hautaan saakka
It is damn difficult to stay alive till the grave
Erno Paasilinna
:devil:
01.02.2008 - 22:10
Cock_Spit
Account deleted
Borat should DIE! Well, at least I got to see him get slashed in Sweeney Todd Lmao Best scene EVER!!!

Thats all there is to it. Sweeney Todd sucks.
01.02.2008 - 23:39
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
hmmmm borat was kinda funny actually,
anyway i saw delta farce recently and that sucked, was definitely not funny.even good luck chuck was horrible.

but i think the worst i have seen in a while was AVP2, this is the worst movie ever, its not worth even downloading
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here
01.02.2008 - 23:51
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Coust Guard - hard tragic film about coust guard training and than rescue operatioins and one of member sacrifiece his own life to save other guard, tragic
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
02.02.2008 - 13:55
Inlé
A few years back we wanted to see something in the cinema, and it was sold out, so we ended up seeing the only film that wasn't sold out, it was called "Master of Disguise"

It was insanely bad. Seriously, never EVER watch this movie. I just looked it up on the net a few minutes ago and see that rotten tomatoes thought the same. Only "comedy" film I've ever seen in a cinema where the small gaps intended for laughter were met with stony silence every single time. Even the pretty bad 3rd Austin Powers got quite a few laughs. Bad even for kids, just seriously, ugh. Only watch if you want to see what the worst film ever looks like, it makes borat look amazing in comparison.
14.02.2008 - 11:36
Bulletdodger
Written by Taktsekte on 13.12.2007 at 00:26

When will we start discussing the "best of" the worst movies ever? I mean Police Academy: Mission to Moscow, Kárate a muerte en Torremolinos, Surf Nazis Must Die, Der Schuh des Manitu, Riki-Oh: The Story of Ricky, Ed Wood's videography and so on: movies that were meant to be bad. I still have to see most of them though.

Der Schuh des Manitu is one of my favourite movies , it isn't bad at all.
----
Aus dem Paradies, das Cantor uns geschaffen, soll uns niemand vertreiben können.
David Hilbert
15.02.2008 - 16:11
Sleep In Sorrow
Ghost Of The Sun
Written by Inlé on 02.02.2008 at 13:55

A few years back we wanted to see something in the cinema, and it was sold out, so we ended up seeing the only film that wasn't sold out, it was called "Master of Disguise"

It was insanely bad. Seriously, never EVER watch this movie. I just looked it up on the net a few minutes ago and see that rotten tomatoes thought the same. Only "comedy" film I've ever seen in a cinema where the small gaps intended for laughter were met with stony silence every single time. Even the pretty bad 3rd Austin Powers got quite a few laughs. Bad even for kids, just seriously, ugh. Only watch if you want to see what the worst film ever looks like, it makes borat look amazing in comparison.

Oooh, it's that one with Dana Carvey, right? Fuck! It was the most craptastic movie ever. I felt embarrassed for that movie. It's not even roll-eye funny or ironic funny... it's just... embarrassing...... Let's just not talk about it.... this kind of shit deserves to be forgotten.
And to think once I saw a guy hail it as the funniest movie ever. He called me names when I said I'd watched and it was shit. Fucking retard.
----
"It's not funny, my ass is on fire..."
16.02.2008 - 06:11
Deadgirl
I have seen way too many "worst" movies, and they all tie for the "top spot" of shittiness. So... I'm just going with one for right now.

A few years ago, I received a Japanese horror film called "Shikoku" for a birthday gift... And it was already a bad joke before I even watched it, based solely on the name. (Shikoku is the name of one of the four main islands of Japan, it's written with the characters "four" and "country". The title of this movie, however, was "Shikoku" written with "death" instead of "four".)

I don't even remember any plot details... I think what the woman was doing was going on a pilgrimage to every temple on the island of Shikoku in reverse order to bring someone back from the dead. (Haha, get it? To change Shikoku "four countries" to Shikoku "death country" -- This movie is seriously horrible.)
----
Remember that you are mortal.
16.02.2008 - 15:51
Bulletdodger
Pearl Harbour is one the worst movies I have ever seen , the visual effects are cool , but for 10 minutes of fighting there is one hour of sobbing and crying , and two pilots put down something like 100 planes , that is not realistic , why didn't they call the movie "Two Rambo's in airplanes crying and killing"
----
Aus dem Paradies, das Cantor uns geschaffen, soll uns niemand vertreiben können.
David Hilbert
16.02.2008 - 16:47
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Written by Bulletdodger on 16.02.2008 at 15:51

and two pilots put down something like 100 planes , that is not realistic

actually, in the second World War, I do think some plane-fighters managed to shoot down over a 100 planes.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
16.02.2008 - 22:38
Bulletdodger
Written by Lucas on 16.02.2008 at 16:47

actually, in the second World War, I do think some plane-fighters managed to shoot down over a 100 planes.

I think the pilots who shot over 100 planes were in WWI (The Red Baron and others ), btw why aren't there any good WWI movies , and if there are recommend me some
----
David Hilbert
24.03.2008 - 00:29
Necrogeddon
Born Too Late
omg i saw this film on sky called godzilla vs king kong - basically two guys one dressed as a dinosaur the other as a monkey kicking the shit out of each other on top of a papier mache mountain

it was shit
----
'I wish you all had one neck and that I had my hands on it.'
25.03.2008 - 22:19
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Doomsday
I just saw it a few days ago, holy shit I dont think ive seen more stupid dialogue, hollow plotline, and product placement crammed into such a short period of time. Not to mention the acting was terrible as shit.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
26.03.2008 - 11:37
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by Bulletdodger on 16.02.2008 at 22:38

I think the pilots who shot over 100 planes were in WWI (The Red Baron and others ), btw why aren't there any good WWI movies , and if there are recommend me some

Never heard of All Quiet On The Western Front? It's pprobably THE best war movie ever. It is in German and in black and white from 1930 but surely this is the best war movie ever.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

26.03.2008 - 20:02
Bulletdodger
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 26.03.2008 at 11:37

Never heard of All Quiet On The Western Front? It's pprobably THE best war movie ever. It is in German and in black and white from 1930 but surely this is the best war movie ever.

Thanks for the recomendation
----
David Hilbert
27.03.2008 - 18:06
HerizohoKrampus
Account deleted
'Santa Claus Conquers the Martians' is the KING of god-awful movies. It makes 'House of Frankenstein' look like 'Citizen Kane'. John Call, a late-50s bit player (Santa) has to go to Mars to save... Christmas... from the evil Martians who are bent upon destroying it.

It is difficult to imagine how one could do anything in the entire movie worse. The acting, the directing, the special effects (They were 'Special' alright) the set design and even the lighting was some of the worst rubbish cranked out since Charlie Chaplin was making things.

HerizohoKrampus
28.05.2008 - 17:47
Taktsekte
Your Ad Here!

Stanley Kubrick's Paths of Glory is considered one of the best and most controversial war movies ever; it was banned in Switzerland, France and Spain.
28.05.2008 - 19:33
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by [user id=31556] on 27.03.2008 at 18:06

'Santa Claus Conquers the Martians' is the KING of god-awful movies. It makes 'House of Frankenstein' look like 'Citizen Kane'. John Call, a late-50s bit player (Santa) has to go to Mars to save... Christmas... from the evil Martians who are bent upon destroying it.

It is difficult to imagine how one could do anything in the entire movie worse. The acting, the directing, the special effects (They were 'Special' alright) the set design and even the lighting was some of the worst rubbish cranked out since Charlie Chaplin was making things.

HerizohoKrampus

damn, you had to make me acquire it though i don't think i'll be able to find it that easily. sounds downright hilarious.

as for me, i don't really know any 'worst movie ever'.. the closest i got to it was 'Meet the Spartans' but i still found some funny moments like when it changes to GTA mode lol, or when leonidas gives his son his 'training' (if you seen the movie you know what i'm talking about)
30.05.2008 - 12:21
Is
Account deleted
Written by Doc G. on 25.03.2008 at 22:19

Doomsday
I just saw it a few days ago, holy shit I dont think ive seen more stupid dialogue, hollow plotline, and product placement crammed into such a short period of time. Not to mention the acting was terrible as shit.

Totally agreed. Horrible acting, nonexistent plot. Bad, bad, bad.
30.05.2008 - 20:17
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Written by [user id=4371] on 30.05.2008 at 12:21

Written by Doc G. on 25.03.2008 at 22:19

Doomsday

Totally agreed. Horrible acting, nonexistent plot. Bad, bad, bad.

Yeah, I mean, I can tolerate shit acting, but I couldve done without the 2 hour commercial in the middle.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
30.05.2008 - 23:56
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Dogs of War, awsoem movie about US how thay wanna made revolution in Africa country and give em new president but there was one mascenery who fucked all and new president was doctor who helps him in jail
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
31.05.2008 - 04:43
_HIV_
the worst movie i have seen is "johney got his gun" most boring movie ever! you basicly can see the best part of the movie in metallicas music video ONE :S sad sad sad!