Metal Storm logo
Discuss the worst movie you have seen

Original post

Posted by Damnated, 04.06.2006 - 15:34
So, what is it? I just saw a horrible one last noght, I almost throw up, it was that bad. The actress in the lead role was ugly as hell, and the whole thing was like a big puddle of mud. BTW the title was Call Girl
01.04.2009 - 04:01
tulkas
el parcero
Written by Warman on 01.04.2009 at 02:20

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 21.08.2008 at 11:42

Well as for worst films which weren't intended as such:

Batman, Batman Returns, Batman Forever, Batman & Robin, ALL the Star Trek films, the Star Wars trilogy which was added on years and years after the original trilogy just to cash in cause Lucas only thought of them after the initial succes of the original trilogy, ALL Superman films, Conan The Barbarian, Predator, hell this list could go on for ages.

Somewhere nerds are putting a price on your head.

i do agee on the star wars movies, i though i was the only one who didn't like them. damn they suck! and for the batman movies, i just hate the one with george clooney (i just like to watch the scenes where alicia silverstone appears )
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
01.04.2009 - 16:25
Ragana
Rawrcat
Written by Kasper on 31.03.2009 at 22:27

Written by Ragana on 31.03.2009 at 22:01

Yeah, I think I've seen a bit from the Disaster movie too. At least I can remember few stupid moments on that movie.
Anyway, I can surely agree with you. And, hello, since I'm having so fucking bad specific taste of humour, there are only few movies I'm considering as being funny.

As for myself, I'm a real hater of superhero movies. I can't stand Batman, Superman, Watchman or anything like this. They seem so boring.

Hmm what about movies like Dumb, Dumber with Jim Carey? Just anything with Jim Carey? He might use the same jokes in many of his movies, but they're still pretty damn funny. xD

Oh C'mon, you don't like superhero movies? Not even Spiderman? Well hes a superhero to a degree.
Each to their own opinion I actually fell asleep while watching The Dark Knight - because at some point it just got tiresome, so I slightly agree with you about superhero movies to a certain extent ;-p

Oh, Jim Carrey is good. Yes Man, Ace Ventura, and so on, yeah, he's funny. Actually sometimes I'm getting more fun watching bad horror movies (such as Quarantine) than comedies.

And yes, Superman is BAD.

Oh, and I hate Shrek, haven't I told this yet?
01.04.2009 - 18:58
Kasper
Written by Ragana on 01.04.2009 at 16:25

Oh, Jim Carrey is good. Yes Man, Ace Ventura, and so on, yeah, he's funny. Actually sometimes I'm getting more fun watching bad horror movies (such as Quarantine) than comedies.

Generally animated movies are boring, thats what I think. And movies like Wall-E ... Ohh my god - thought it was unbelievable boring.
And I hate dubbed animation movies, HORRIBLE! So if I have to watch one, it must not be dubbed.. It really lose the feeling it has left.
----
"An open mind is like a fortress with it's gates unbarred and unguarded"
01.04.2009 - 20:04
Ragana
Rawrcat
Written by Kasper on 01.04.2009 at 18:58

Written by Ragana on 01.04.2009 at 16:25

Generally animated movies are boring, thats what I think. And movies like Wall-E ... Ohh my god - thought it was unbelievable boring.
And I hate dubbed animation movies, HORRIBLE! So if I have to watch one, it must not be dubbed.. It really lose the feeling it has left.

'Wall-E' sounded boring by the name already, so I didn't watch it. I guess I haven't lost anything by not watching it. However, animated movies are pretty bad, yeah. Last time I watched this kind of movie... ah yeah, the movie where two flies flew to the moon... I don't remember what was the name of the movie... hmm, 'Fly Me To The Moon'? Anyway, it was pretty boring. Sure, there's a lot of job put in there but I can't stand this kind of animation. I'm better watching Disney movies like Hercules or what.
And dubbed movies, ah, yeah. I remember when I was younger, there was the newest 'Scooby Doo' dubbed in Latvian. I went to the cinema hoping that these dubbed versions are more understandable than pure English + subs, but, hell, I hated to watch it - I couldn't understand A THING. I prefer pure English; the same with books now... I took a look at the 'Twilight' (translated in Latvian) and I had just read the book in English, hell, they're so different.
01.04.2009 - 21:34
Kasper
Written by Ragana on 01.04.2009 at 20:04

'Wall-E' sounded boring by the name already, so I didn't watch it. I guess I haven't lost anything by not watching it. However, animated movies are pretty bad, yeah. Last time I watched this kind of movie... ah yeah, the movie where two flies flew to the moon... I don't remember what was the name of the movie... hmm, 'Fly Me To The Moon'? Anyway, it was pretty boring. Sure, there's a lot of job put in there but I can't stand this kind of animation. I'm better watching Disney movies like Hercules or what.
And dubbed movies, ah, yeah. I remember when I was younger, there was the newest 'Scooby Doo' dubbed in Latvian. I went to the cinema hoping that these dubbed versions are more understandable than pure English + subs, but, hell, I hated to watch it - I couldn't understand A THING. I prefer pure English; the same with books now... I took a look at the 'Twilight' (translated in Latvian) and I had just read the book in English, hell, they're so different.

Just checked "Fly Me To The Moon" .. It looked ridiculous. ;-p
Yeah Disney movies are way better, remember when I was kid, I used to watch Disney movies every day - and hoped one day to become Hercules

English is to be prefered when it's an english movie, not all that other dub-shit.
And sometimes I prefer without subtitles, because then I focus more on whats happening on the screen. I actually haven't read an english book, only books translated to danish. But I'm really not the reader-type - in my life I've read about 7 books total. And they have all been forced, since it has been school homework.

And about Twilight... Why did they have to make the vampires look so gayish - or atleast the "Edward Cullen" looked rather harmless - no need for sizzy vamps. We need hybrids like Blade - yeah, love that character.

I just did a terrible, terrible thing... I watched Highschool Musical - O'boy what a mistake, worthless movie.
----
01.04.2009 - 23:37
Ragana
Rawrcat
Written by Kasper on 01.04.2009 at 21:34

Just checked "Fly Me To The Moon" .. It looked ridiculous. ;-p
Yeah Disney movies are way better, remember when I was kid, I used to watch Disney movies every day - and hoped one day to become Hercules

Oh, I bet so.

English is to be prefered when it's an english movie, not all that other dub-shit.
And sometimes I prefer without subtitles, because then I focus more on whats happening on the screen. I actually haven't read an english book, only books translated to danish. But I'm really not the reader-type - in my life I've read about 7 books total. And they have all been forced, since it has been school homework.

Well, I'm saying when I was younger I needed the subtitles, though I'm watching Cartoon Network since I was 6, I guess. The basic of English I knew, I think.
Goddammit, this is really a bit of offtopic, but jeez, you can actually refuse to read books (here we have a lot more than 7 books to read in twelve years of school) and you're not failing out of school? XD

And about Twilight... Why did they have to make the vampires look so gayish - or atleast the "Edward Cullen" looked rather harmless - no need for sizzy vamps. We need hybrids like Blade - yeah, love that character.

Dunno, I don't like Robert Pattinson's (Edward) looks in general, just few scenes where he is... um, kinda cute. And I have to say, Bella acted like Hermione of 'Harry Potter' in her first year. Oversensitive, misunderstandable and freaky. Hell, even I'm not that freaky.
Though I can't really say this movie was the worst of the worst but it was so fucking short (I just watched it), like with HP, they cut out a lot of parts which were in the book. If I hadn't read the book I wouldn't understand it at all, that's for sure.

I just did a terrible, terrible thing... I watched Highschool Musical - O'boy what a mistake, worthless movie.

Which part of those three? I've seen the first two (don't ask ) and now they were really cheesy, thanks for reminding me that. At age 11 I would love that kind of movies, oh there was a series of movie named 'Airbud' I guess. I loved them. But now... the thought of watching them again gives me shiver.
01.04.2009 - 23:55
Deus Ex Machina
I know I said before that Twilight is kinda bad, and it is. But whatshername that played Bella. Omg. Her mouth was open all the time. It's like SHUT YER TRAP ALREADY. IS YOUR JAW BROKEN OR WHAT?
01.04.2009 - 23:57
Kasper
Written by Ragana on 01.04.2009 at 23:37

Well, I'm saying when I was younger I needed the subtitles, though I'm watching Cartoon Network since I was 6, I guess. The basic of English I knew, I think.
Goddammit, this is really a bit of offtopic, but jeez, you can actually refuse to read books (here we have a lot more than 7 books to read in twelve years of school) and you're not failing out of school? XD

I just asked my mate next to me what we needed to read for each day. And then I just answered when I was asked, simple as that. Eventhough I wasn't active with all the reading stuff, I was still one of the best my in class when we read out loud, and when we had reading tests where speed and understanding of the text were tested.

I didn't really care much for my grades and stuff, so I just slacked my ass through the elementary school. But ended it with pretty good grades anyway. ^^

Quote:

Dunno, I don't like Robert Pattinson's (Edward) looks in general, just few scenes where he is... um, kinda cute. And I have to say, Bella acted like Hermione of 'Harry Potter' in her first year. Oversensitive, misunderstandable and freaky. Hell, even I'm not that freaky.
Though I can't really say this movie was the worst of the worst but it was so fucking short (I just watched it), like with HP, they cut out a lot of parts which were in the book. If I hadn't read the book I wouldn't understand it at all, that's for sure.

Yeah cutting out parts of the book is sad, why can't they just make several more movies to get to the bottom of it? Instead of taking huge bits out of the books. It's really sad. Same with Lord of the Rings, and MANY other books that were made into film. Eventhough I haven't read any books xD

Quote:

Which part of those three? I've seen the first two (don't ask ) and now they were really cheesy, thanks for reminding me that. At age 11 I would love that kind of movies, oh there was a series of movie named 'Airbud' I guess. I loved them. But now... the thought of watching them again gives me shiver.

Just watched the first one - really don't want to see the sequels. xD The movies are aimed for the younger audience (or not? O.o), so maybe thats why we despise the movies?

It's really getting into some really really bad Off-topic here
----
02.04.2009 - 01:47
Ragana
Rawrcat
Written by Deus Ex Machina on 01.04.2009 at 23:55

I know I said before that Twilight is kinda bad, and it is. But whatshername that played Bella. Omg. Her mouth was open all the time. It's like SHUT YER TRAP ALREADY. IS YOUR JAW BROKEN OR WHAT?

Aye, and hell I hate when they try to make a movie like some anime where the characters are really FULL of emotions (that's why I can't stand anime sometimes), so that someone just can't shut his/her mouth, seems like a total idiot. In real this wouldn't happen at all, like, come on, she really must think a minute before she answers something intelligent? I don't think so.

Written by Kasper on 01.04.2009 at 23:57

Written by Ragana on 01.04.2009 at 23:37

Yeah cutting out parts of the book is sad, why can't they just make several more movies to get to the bottom of it? Instead of taking huge bits out of the books. It's really sad. Same with Lord of the Rings, and MANY other books that were made into film. Eventhough I haven't read any books xD

Well... it probably would be even more shitty if only one book had three movies just because every detail of the book can't fit in. And the fans would get crazy too. But they could have made the movie a bit longer, I think it even wasn't two hours long.

Damn, you're hopeless.

About the 'High School Musicial'... yeah, age is the problem. And probably gender too (ya' know, young girls like movies with 'cute' guys ).
02.04.2009 - 03:51
tulkas
el parcero

dude, what were you thinking?

Written by Ragana on 02.04.2009 at 01:47

About the 'High School Musicial'... yeah, age is the problem. And probably gender too (ya' know, young girls like movies with 'cute' guys ).

well, we guys like movies with 'cute' (really hot) chicks. i'd guess that's the only thing worth watching on high school musical. those girls should do other types of movies
----
02.04.2009 - 05:07
Go Forth Or Die
Account deleted
I would have to say camp rock or meet the spartans both of these movies BLEW!
02.04.2009 - 11:45
Kasper

Well... it probably would be even more shitty if only one book had three movies just because every detail of the book can't fit in. And the fans would get crazy too. But they could have made the movie a bit longer, I think it even wasn't two hours long.

Yeah, two hours is nothing. ;-p

Lord of the Rings length seems quite satisfying. Especially the Extended version. I remember watching The Fellowship of The Ring, and then years later I watched the extended version, it was much more enjoyable. More things were explained more deeply, making it more complete. Miss that in some movies.

Damn, you're hopeless.

I'm hopeless?

Written by tulkas on 02.04.2009 at 03:51

dude, what were you thinking?

You know, sometimes I'm simply THAT bored. ^^
----
02.04.2009 - 17:43
Ragana
Rawrcat
Written by Kasper on 02.04.2009 at 11:45

Yeah, two hours is nothing. ;-p

Lord of the Rings length seems quite satisfying. Especially the Extended version. I remember watching The Fellowship of The Ring, and then years later I watched the extended version, it was much more enjoyable. More things were explained more deeply, making it more complete. Miss that in some movies.

Damn, you're hopeless.

I'm hopeless?

Yeah, each LOTR movie is about 3 hours long, and I really love it. You can sit there and watch LOTR (all parts) all day long.
Aye, you're really hopeless.
02.04.2009 - 17:55
Kasper
Written by Ragana on 02.04.2009 at 17:43

Yeah, each LOTR movie is about 3 hours long, and I really love it. You can sit there and watch LOTR (all parts) all day long.

I always watch the whole LOTR trilogy when I'm sick. Best way to get past with time.

Aye, you're really hopeless.

Well, thank you. Will not be long until you can call me Emo.
----
02.04.2009 - 18:02
Ragana
Rawrcat
...so I can call you an Emo? Cool.

Yeah, those movies are really good. I think this must be the exception (the only one) when I could say I like movies a bit more than those books.

/K', I guess now that's really a lot of offtopic and I won't let someone ban me before I've banned Fat&Sassy!/
02.04.2009 - 18:22
Diabolos
Space For Rent!
I think I#m the only guy that listens to metal but don't like the LOTR films
03.04.2009 - 06:04
tulkas
el parcero
Written by Diabolos on 02.04.2009 at 18:22

I think I#m the only guy that listens to metal but don't like the LOTR films

why don'you like them, or what don't you like about them? it is true that they miss some cool parts of the book (i still hate they didn't put Tom Bombadil!), but overall they are very well made
----
03.04.2009 - 11:39
Diabolos
Space For Rent!
I think they are boring. I don't want to see a crazy, schizophrenic thing talk to itself for about an hour
04.04.2009 - 09:13
tulkas
el parcero
I was planning (hoping) to post this on the last movie you see thread, but sadly i have to post it here. i just wacthed the new Knight Rider movie, and... damn that was bad. really, the only good thing is the car itself, it would be what could give this movie the only 2 starts out 5 if it was the case. plot was not only lame but, i felt like there wasn't really any plot at all. really, it was that bad. i mean, the chick wasn't even hot either! WTF!!

so, i just hope that the new series is better... i mean, good, i hope it is good, it better be!
----
23.04.2009 - 18:43
ms68
The reader<3 a stupid story about a 30-year-old Nazi bitch (Kate Winselt) who have nice round ass and sleep well with a 15-year-old nasty jerk. It seems that director of this film in first half created a picture from his childhood sexy dreams. A discreet mature finds a young boy who is spewing in street and make love with him:), in second half director relate that to a topic about Nazi. In second half we see that the same little fucker who fucks around with Kate Winselt day to night instead of going to school is one of the most professional students of law (because he must do anything for his bitch) He walks around in whole of the movie and smokes cigarettes to show another stupid vision of director but you should understand the young because he is nervous . At the same time he will fall in love with one of his classmates beside Kate Winselt. While he fucks her he thinks of Kate Winselt.
Have you seen such stupidity in a movie before this? Don’t look at IMDB total rate and say “he says bullshit, if this movie is as worst as he said how people rate it like this”. Don’t forget that those are the same fools that seIected dark knight as sixth movie between whole movies.
I don’t know what one can call it except cliché but if you really want to see this shit (something that I never advise except for use instead of porn), I better not say the last part of the movie and let you see the most stupid sad ending scene in the whole history of cinema.
----
The more you eat, the more you shit
No matter what you eat, it all turns to shit
23.04.2009 - 19:33
Ernis
狼獾
As long as there is Kate Winslet and her more than nice round derrière and far more nicer other bodily aspects and she also sleeps well this should make any film better : )
05.05.2009 - 00:29
Wyrd
The new fast and furious and the old Dragon movie
----
"The bands called Demon Hunter! They hunt demons!"
23.05.2009 - 05:46
Got Mayhem?
Has no one mentioned the newest Dragonball Movie?
Worst thing to ever come out of a television series, IMO
----
23.05.2009 - 15:50
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff

Jeje, when I was watching the third part in the cinema, Damn... I really needed to go to the bathroom. But I wanted to see the entire movie so I sat there the whole time. Damn, the little mr. doctor was going to explote. But it was worth it.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass

Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.

11.06.2009 - 00:59
Dane Train
Beers & Kilts
Elite
----
(space for rent)
11.06.2009 - 05:24
tulkas
el parcero
Written by Dane Train on 11.06.2009 at 00:59

i don't know why movie makers haven't realized that "huge monster/animal vs. huge monster/animal" type of movie isn't a good idea.
----
11.06.2009 - 11:12
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
Till now, it would probably be "28 Days Later" a stupid childish thriller or a remake of texas chainsaw massacre (the one with famous acts) and i guess it was called "the begining". not the one before 4-5 years but one of the 80's 90's i guess. i don't remember that well..
----
Υou've sold your human essence to the cold world of dead and empty things... You're SOLD!
27.06.2009 - 22:52
Haddonfield
Chucky's Bride
Written by Deadmeat on 11.06.2009 at 11:12

Till now, it would probably be "28 Days Later" a stupid childish thriller or a remake of texas chainsaw massacre (the one with famous acts) and i guess it was called "the begining". not the one before 4-5 years but one of the 80's 90's i guess. i don't remember that well..

You mean the sequel with Dennis Hopper or the fourth one with Renee Zellwigger and Viggo Mortensen?
----

"Seasons don't fear the reaper. Nor do the wind, the sun and the rain (we can be like they are)."
27.06.2009 - 22:53
Haddonfield
Chucky's Bride
Written by Deus Ex Machina on 01.04.2009 at 23:55

Yeah, but she is so damn beautiful. Never thought the boyish girl in Panic Room would grow up to be so pretty.
----

"Seasons don't fear the reaper. Nor do the wind, the sun and the rain (we can be like they are)."
28.06.2009 - 00:47
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
Written by Haddonfield on 27.06.2009 at 22:52

Written by Deadmeat on 11.06.2009 at 11:12

You mean the sequel with Dennis Hopper or the fourth one with Renee Zellwigger and Viggo Mortensen?

the fourth one!!!! it was awfull....
----
Υou've sold your human essence to the cold world of dead and empty things... You're SOLD!