Metal Storm logo
Latvian Metalstormers

Original post

Posted by W-Lash, 05.11.2007 - 00:52
Ello there!
As you see, old "Latvian Metalstormers" thread has been closed because of reaching 500 posts.

This one should be the new thread.

Go on, keep spamming!
09.06.2010 - 18:53
Ragana
Rawrcat
Not all formulas, of course, but how can you remember by head ALL trigonometric formulas?! They're 19 and you learn trigonometry in the last year of high school... what do you suppose...

There have always been formulas given in exams. Both in 9th class exams and in 12th class exams.
09.06.2010 - 19:12
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Not in my time, and I dont know, simply because we have omnly ''ieskaite'' in mathematics so , not exame and I could not learn it till 10 class it was OK, leither less explain, more study and I got lost
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
09.06.2010 - 19:36
Ragana
Rawrcat
Ah, well, yeah. Three years ago there already were formula pages, that I know for sure, but also, three years ago the exam wasn't obligatory... so you luckily escaped. Exams get harder and harder every year. I suppose the government thinks that by cutting off salaries and finances to education, students and scholars get brighter. o.o
09.06.2010 - 19:47
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Our gourement sucks, best way is get aducation somewhere alse in Europe, USA, its be better, you have fun, life and also exames isnt so hartd, sorryt 14 years old kid can not study from 8:00-16:00+home works, its to hard, and Im glad I finish school when there was ''easy'' but still there was thinks what changing, I finish in wright time
----

09.06.2010 - 21:36
W-Lash
Metal Master
Sure, sure, learn from 12 to 13. Learn only 2 trignometric formulas instead of 19. Maybe don't learn them at all - why the fuck do you need them? Why do you need 2 foreign languages? Maybe better learn only one and it's basic course only?
Learning process is not only for learning formulas and similar stuff (in fact, 90% of them won't be necessary in your life) but it improves your thinking and IQ too. Studying in university every year is getting easier...If you can't even finish such easy course then don't cry about easy studies in Spain, Italy, USA or wherever. If you need easy education then why don't you go to "Baltijas krievu institūts"?

Written by Bad English on 09.06.2010 at 19:47

Our gourement sucks

The easiest way always is to blame government...they don't do this and they don't do that. And what DO YOU DO?
09.06.2010 - 21:46
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by W-Lash on 09.06.2010 at 21:36

The easiest way always is to blame government...they don't do this and they don't do that. And what DO YOU DO?

I cant change learning time . I cant make sellaries higer, work day shorter.
----

10.06.2010 - 00:22
Ragana
Rawrcat

Learn only 2 trignometric formulas instead of 19.

Gotta say, I personally didn't know and hadn't used all of them, but at least five I know by head, hahah.

Learning process is not only for learning formulas and similar stuff (in fact, 90% of them won't be necessary in your life) but it improves your thinking and IQ too.

Fully agreed. Singing, btw, must be the first obligatory class youngsters should be taking.

On the other hand, wouldn't YOU blame the government? People come with ideas and are being refused, the government has no money or the government thinks it is not going to work, - the situation cannot improve by doing nothing, too.

I read an interesting article in newspaper today, it said that Latvian scientists sell their inventions to other countries and companies because the government doesn't support them financially. We can say that our government makes us to sell our brains because they don't need these scientists, only, at the same time they're "proud" of them once they've achieved something. That is not the worst part, they do not care about the youth that is now going to grow up uneducated because the government "has no money" for education, you see. Why other countries have? I suppose they make less expensive parties.

I personally, as a part of youth, feel like my country doesn't care for me and it indeed saddens me very much. Why should I sell my inner potential to other countries if I can make my own better?

P.S. Could you tell me, K7, on what channel the world championship is being aired? XD
10.06.2010 - 01:04
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ragana on 10.06.2010 at 00:22

P.S. Could you tell me, K7, on what channel the world championship is being aired? XD

In Latvia-LTV7

On satalite
http://liveonsat.com/LJsport_foot_fifa_WC2010.php?start_dd=10&start_mm=06&start_yyyy=2010&end_dd=20&end_mm=06&end_yyyy=2010

My suggestion is try ARD and ZDF if you wanna know more and analises and 2 h before game studio etc
----

10.06.2010 - 01:11
Ragana
Rawrcat
Oho. Well, it's not hockey, I don't need to hear analysis of the game, however, thanks a lot! Gonna watch a few teams' games this year, too.
10.06.2010 - 01:13
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ragana on 10.06.2010 at 01:11

Oho. Well, it's not hockey, I don't need to hear analysis of the game, however, thanks a lot! Gonna watch a few teams' games this year, too.

I watch all
BTW TV3 Lv was poor analises, it shood be 10 min more, like TV6Swe analise Swe and Visat hockey studio analise play offs
----

10.06.2010 - 01:25
Ragana
Rawrcat
I had no doubt you're going to watch them all.

True, true, but since I'm a no sports commentator or whatsoever, I don't really care for analysis. I usually hope A. Puèe will say something funny as he tends to do. My journalism courses were led by him, he's a very interesting celebrity, indeed.
10.06.2010 - 01:30
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ragana on 10.06.2010 at 01:25

I had no doubt you're going to watch them all.

True, true, but since I'm a no sports commentator or whatsoever, I don't really care for analysis. I usually hope A. Puèe will say something funny as he tends to do. My journalism courses were led by him, he's a very interesting celebrity, indeed.

Well DSF, ZDF say and show many good thinks, you see more how only game, like area etc and its fun
Lv TV3 is stupid policy comercal brakes, to longto stupid
----

10.06.2010 - 02:40
Ragana
Rawrcat
Myeah, but what do you want from a commercial channel? I hate more those commercials on LTV1 and TV6 - Topshop or whatever. As if anyone needed those things but no, they have to advertise everything for at least 2 minutes.
10.06.2010 - 08:33
W-Lash
Metal Master
I agree that in some cases government acts inappropriate. For example, when you study hard and try to find a job but without any success...then you can blame government for lack of vacancies and so on.
But if you do nothing and only cry that there is no point of studying because government has made so hard exams, so many lessons and so ugly school then it is your problem.
10.06.2010 - 10:17
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
W Lash - I dont search job now, I need get diploma, buyt I doubt I will workd in Lv, I need normal pension, I wanna travel aroudn workd when im old, not woriny how buy some food and survive. im to much use to swe live, cant go beck to such level how we have in Lv ... and Im single, so if you have family its be more harder

And old people cant find work, nobody dont want tham...how thay supose to live?

Ragana - In LTV1 I watch only Panorâma, I prefere Canal+ no comercals during film
----

10.06.2010 - 17:41
Ragana
Rawrcat
Written by W-Lash on 10.06.2010 at 08:33

I agree that in some cases government acts inappropriate. For example, when you study hard and try to find a job but without any success...then you can blame government for lack of vacancies and so on.

More absurd is that everyone always wants a worker with experience. So if it's so, how the hell can you start working for the first time if no one accepts you because of lack of experience?

Why there is no point to study even if the exams are hard? It's not like you need them all anyway.
10.06.2010 - 20:26
W-Lash
Metal Master
It isn't that impossible to find a job when you got no experience yet (of course, that's in normal situation without crisis). Probably you have to search harder and to seriously think about possible vacancies. You have to start from the bottom and to move up (many people think that should start working as chiefs - no wonder that nobody needs them ).
10.06.2010 - 21:00
Ragana
Rawrcat
Of course it's possible, but it is VERY hard. Sure, once you get a job somewhere, you get at least some kind of a job experience but in this situation...

Eh, crisis sucks but beer is always fine. Gotta grab some beer!
11.06.2010 - 00:51
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Selary is problem, I need Ls500-1000 per month
In Swe legaly worl 4h per day you can get 10 000-15 000 SEK in month and mininal 8h work even simply even in garbadge box where is not ewery day you get SEK 12 000-14 000
SEK100-7ls

So, Ls100-200 you cant pay rent, taxes, i net pfone and eat
----

11.06.2010 - 01:03
Ragana
Rawrcat
The minimal salary is and will be 180Ls, that is, if you have a permanent job. I'm more sorry those people who have doctor's grade and they have no job...
11.06.2010 - 01:12
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ragana on 11.06.2010 at 01:03

The minimal salary is and will be 180Ls, that is, if you have a permanent job. I'm more sorry those people who have doctor's grade and they have no job...

Its not enought, you cant live whit it, ok 2 people but still min shood be Ls300 something

I need fix 4 tooths ok 3 one is fixed and each cost Ls 14 up.... how old people can do it?
----

11.06.2010 - 01:28
Ragana
Rawrcat
I know. In winters the cost of hot water, heating and all is about 200Ls... now, then I really don't get how the hell other people are going to pay it.

Old people don't have teeth. *wasntme* Sorry, hahah.

Myeah, well, I hope I won't have to see the dentist more than I regularly have (to check teeth). It really costs a lot although, you also have to think what you eat, you know.
11.06.2010 - 01:34
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ragana on 11.06.2010 at 01:28

I know. In winters the cost of hot water, heating and all is about 200Ls... now, then I really don't get how the hell other people are going to pay it.

Old people don't have teeth. *wasntme* Sorry, hahah.

Myeah, well, I hope I won't have to see the dentist more than I regularly have (to check teeth). It really costs a lot although, you also have to think what you eat, you know.

Do you have hot watter in Salaspis during summer?
Yes you need do it once one year, I havt so small wholes shood be fixed

I dunno how mother whit 2 children can survive if baby money is Ls8
----

11.06.2010 - 02:00
Ragana
Rawrcat
Yep. I don't know how much it costs (per month) in summers, though, since my family has decided to use boiler (to heat cold water) instead of hot water (electricity costs less than hot water)... In winters when hot water costs A LOT it's a nice way how to economy money without any trouble - even if there wasn't electricity for two days we could go back to using hot (and expensive) water.

At least they're small. I have a friend who paid 70Ls for one tooth. I don't know what was wrong with it but the price is high indeed.

There's no other way but to have a job or to have a husband/boyfriend who gets good incomes. I'm not even sure if mothers who work get this money - there was a discussion about it some time ago.
16.06.2010 - 13:33
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Jânis Grodums is dead. He died in hospital age 55 from some kidney shit, alcohol,
Lîvi is dead
----

16.06.2010 - 15:03
Ragana
Rawrcat
I know. It was said he had hepatitis. Well, with liver like that... (where did you get something about kidneys?)
16.06.2010 - 18:17
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ragana on 16.06.2010 at 15:03

I know. It was said he had hepatitis. Well, with liver like that... (where did you get something about kidneys?)

liuver-kidney simmilar stuff LOL
----

16.06.2010 - 18:24
Ragana
Rawrcat
Written by Bad English on 16.06.2010 at 18:17

Oh, really?! So, are lungs and spleen similar too?
16.06.2010 - 18:25
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ragana on 16.06.2010 at 18:24

what is spleen?
----

16.06.2010 - 18:36
Ragana
Rawrcat
Written by Bad English on 16.06.2010 at 18:25

Written by Ragana on 16.06.2010 at 18:24

what is spleen?

Uhh, take a dictionary for once... It's "liesa", a quite important organ that fights infections and controls the amount of blood in human's body.