Metal Storm logo
Discuss the worst movie you have seen

Original post

Posted by Damnated, 04.06.2006 - 15:34
So, what is it? I just saw a horrible one last noght, I almost throw up, it was that bad. The actress in the lead role was ugly as hell, and the whole thing was like a big puddle of mud. BTW the title was Call Girl
28.06.2009 - 02:01
Haddonfield
Chucky's Bride
I thought all the sequels were pretty bad, enjoyed the remake with Jessica Biel though, it played on a suspensul atmosphere rather than shock gore.
----

"Seasons don't fear the reaper. Nor do the wind, the sun and the rain (we can be like they are)."
28.06.2009 - 11:55
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
Written by Haddonfield on 28.06.2009 at 02:01

I thought all the sequels were pretty bad, enjoyed the remake with Jessica Biel though, it played on a suspensul atmosphere rather than shock gore.

yeah the remake was excellent. it had great atmosphere and agony! the guy with the glasses played very well the "stupid-scrarried" man!
----
Υou've sold your human essence to the cold world of dead and empty things... You're SOLD!
11.07.2009 - 19:39
AiwiAstwihad
AiryanaKhvarenah
Not the worst ever, but really awfull it was: Saw (2004)
Ultimately boring for a horror one. The only worthy part is the end, when that corpse in the middle of the room(bathroom) rises, though, by no means is shocking because during the whole film you always expect something from that, it shouldn't have been there for nothing, you know....
----
You who will come to the surface
From the flood that's overwhelmed us and drowned us all
Must think, when you speak of our weakness in times of darkness
That you've not had to face
12.07.2009 - 22:50
Hamird
Lieutenant
Written by AiwiAstwihad on 11.07.2009 at 19:39

Ultimately boring for a horror one. The only worthy part is the end, when that corpse in the middle of the room(bathroom) rises, though, by no means is shocking because during the whole film you always expect something from that, it shouldn't have been there for nothing, you know....

The problem is you'd considered it as a horror movie in the first place, while it's a crime/mystery firstly and it's a good one..
And not just you, there are many people who get Saw wrongly as a Slasher horror movie. It's not because Jigsaw killed no one himself. He just put them in traps and give their lives on their own hand..
13.07.2009 - 05:46
tulkas
el parcero
Epic Movie - Epic fail. That could be the perfect description. I don't know how people can make a movie such as this. You'd expect that at least the "funny" things be funny, but no. Storyline... as lame as everything else. I think they make this movies just to make jokes and create the crappiest most forced storyline just to hide the fact that in fact there's nothing to the movie. My only comfort was that I didn't watch all of it.
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
13.07.2009 - 18:48
AiwiAstwihad
AiryanaKhvarenah
Written by Hamird on 12.07.2009 at 22:50

The problem is you'd considered it as a horror movie in the first place, while it's a crime/mystery firstly and it's a good one..
And not just you, there are many people who get Saw wrongly as a Slasher horror movie. It's not because Jigsaw killed no one himself. He just put them in traps and give their lives on their own hand..

You're right, i guess. I was pretty bored, the night i watched it, looking for something exciting so played this film and expected either gore or shock....None....I hoped maybe at least, will see that woman's jaw ripped apart lol but instead, she as a drug addict, decided to be a better person and appriciate the rest of her life!
Though the story had a strong structure, tbh.
----
13.07.2009 - 18:56
Hamird
Lieutenant
Written by AiwiAstwihad on 13.07.2009 at 18:48

Written by Hamird on 12.07.2009 at 22:50

You're right, i guess. I was pretty bored, the night i watched it, looking for something exciting so played this film and expected either gore or shock....None....I hoped maybe at least, will see that woman's jaw ripped apart lol but instead, she as a drug addict, decided to be a better person and appriciate the rest of her life!
Though the story had a strong structure, tbh.

That girl has a big role in SAW II and III. It spoil the story if I tell you who is her if you want to watch the rest of movie.. I think it has worth of watching at least once.. The story even may not be interesting but it's addictive and makes you curious to find the end of the SAW story. Though after watching SAW V I wondered if I will be alive to watch the final sequel! Because it's just getting more complicated and it's turning to a series which is shown once a year..
13.07.2009 - 19:11
AiwiAstwihad
AiryanaKhvarenah
Written by Hamird on 13.07.2009 at 18:56

That girl has a big role in SAW II and III. It spoil the story if I tell you who is her if you want to watch the rest of movie.. I think it has worth of watching at least once.. The story even may not be interesting but it's addictive and makes you curious to find the end of the SAW story. Though after watching SAW V I wondered if I will be alive to watch the final sequel! Because it's just getting more complicated and it's turning to a series which is shown once a year..

well, Seems it's worth trying. Shall watch the sequels....
----
13.07.2009 - 19:53
Haddonfield
Chucky's Bride
The worst film I've ever seen has to be "Les raisins de la mort", translated the grapes of death. It's a french zombie movie from the 70s directed by the worse director ever, Jean Rollin. I've seen other films of his they are just boring and have little or no sense. Picture a girl brushing her teeth for almost a minute, that's the kind of stuff you get from Rollin. Other pathetic movies are She Lives by Night a stupid vampire movie that is absolutely boring and Dead Species, horrible. Most of the other movies mentionned in this thread are masterpieces compared to these ones and that's not kidding.
----

"Seasons don't fear the reaper. Nor do the wind, the sun and the rain (we can be like they are)."
31.07.2009 - 01:47
Skøllgrim
Northern
I still don't think anyone can top "A NYMPHOID BARBARIAN IN DINOSAUR HELL"
Check out this youtube trailer thingy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyPrJb1_IdI
Its so bad its actually funny
31.07.2009 - 23:26
Haddonfield
Chucky's Bride
Written by Skøllgrim on 31.07.2009 at 01:47

Check out this youtube trailer thingy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyPrJb1_IdI

It's a Trauma porduction, it's meant to be funny. Have you ever seen Class of Nuke 'Em High with the mutant sperm, it's hilarious. Yes, they aren't the best films ever made but the producers and crew know that and that's what makes it entertaining.
----

01.08.2009 - 09:19
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
I would say this film is far far from being bad compared to "Shark Attack III" (someone posted trailer into "discuss the last movie...")

besides it seems there was almost an intention to do it like that...
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

01.08.2009 - 17:16
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix

A bit OT, but still: OMFG, I soooo need to watch this!!!
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
01.08.2009 - 17:27
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Seems you soooo need to watch all bad films what exist
----

01.08.2009 - 17:39
Skøllgrim
Northern
Written by Haddonfield on 31.07.2009 at 23:26

It's a Trauma porduction, it's meant to be funny. Have you ever seen Class of Nuke 'Em High with the mutant sperm, it's hilarious. Yes, they aren't the best films ever made but the producers and crew know that and that's what makes it entertaining.

I guess I really need to see that one then, thanks for the tip, and I thought about it being intentionally "bad".... but its still hilarious!
05.09.2009 - 19:15
Fhuesc
Written by Irritable Ted on 04.09.2009 at 23:59

Eraserhead by David Lynch, still don't know what it's about.

A friend once took me to see Inland Empire by David Lynch, it made no sense at all, just some random images during 3 AND A HALF HOURS, it's certainly the worst movie i've ever seen. And from the look of the audience (the little few that stayed until the end), they must have thought the same.
----
Hasta la victoria, siempre!
Until victory, always!
06.09.2009 - 06:20
Immortal
Reign of Fire was awful. I had such high hopes for it but no, it was bad. Really bad.
----
"Hope is the greatest of all evils, for it prolongs the torment of man." - Friedrich Nietzsche
06.09.2009 - 20:18
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Well Reign of Fire wasnt really the most brilliant film (though Christian Bale is staring here), but i will tell you worse film about dragons from point - Dungeons & Dragons: Wrath of the Dragon God
----

07.09.2009 - 15:14
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by Irritable Ted on 05.09.2009 at 19:52

Written by Fhuesc on 05.09.2009 at 19:15

Written by Irritable Ted on 04.09.2009 at 23:59

Eraserhead by David Lynch, still don't know what it's about.

A friend once took me to see Inland Empire by David Lynch, it made no sense at all, just some random images during 3 AND A HALF HOURS, it's certainly the worst movie i've ever seen. And from the look of the audience (the little few that stayed until the end), they must have thought the same.

Apart from Twin Peaks, which was weird but watchable, David Lynch stuff is too drug induced for me.

Same for me. He is actually imo one of the most overrated directors ever. I also can't understand why people rave about Wild At Heart. First of all it has that annoying doorpy eyed moron play the lead in it and then the woman is annoying as hell as well being a fickle screaming drama queen all the time.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

07.09.2009 - 16:27
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Written by Irritable Ted on 07.09.2009 at 15:24

George Lucas, the original Star Wars trilogy was brilliant, probably because I grew up seeing them at the cinema, the second three I can't bare to watch.

i dont have problem with those "new three"...especially when i read a "prequel" to Epizode III shortly before watching it - then i found it awesome and perfectly making sense unlike some people
----

07.09.2009 - 17:20
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
I firstly saw Brosnan and think best Bond ever is Roger Moore
----

08.09.2009 - 17:09
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
Written by Irritable Ted on 07.09.2009 at 16:34

I think for me when it became a technical exercise in computer effects over story and character development, I lost interest.

I agree on that point of view over the prequel trilogy, but howver, I find it delightful, especially ROTS. Let's face it, the storyline is so expand, it would take for at least 3 hours for every of the first three episodes to get more dephful insight in it. I actually think Revenge Of The Sith is one of the best movies ever (but still, coming to SW i go: V, VI, IV, III, II and I). The original trilogy lacks a character such as Han Solo (I wouldn't miss Jar Jar or C3PO for that matter at all).

+ agreeing on Carpenter, man I love his movies!

Not to be OT:

I saw Tenacious D In The Pick Of Destiny yesterday. Quite a relaxing, funny movie. I especially love Jack Black, I think he's an awesome actor and I love his enthusiasm over rock music. And oh, Dave Groh as Satan is the best
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
08.09.2009 - 22:25
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Why the hell you mentioned Tenacious D in topic with worst movies? what a shame
----

08.09.2009 - 22:34
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
W00ps, my bad, I thought I was in '' the last movie you saw'' thread.... My mind gets blocked everytime I see someone wrote ''Star Wars'' down and a glimpse of spark appear in my eye and I start staring at my ROTS poster like a zombie....

Oh and btw, now that I know in which thread I am: gosh, the glorious Shark Attack 3: Megalodon.... It's so shitty, it's awesome. Must see more sucky shark movies, must see more sucky shark movies...
----
08.09.2009 - 22:43
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Was it the youtube vid you post here some time ago? that was really bad...
----

08.09.2009 - 23:01
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
Yepp
----
23.09.2009 - 01:44
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
If i translate it well "I See Yor Death 4" is one of the worst thrillers that have ever been played on cinema.. awfull..
----
Υou've sold your human essence to the cold world of dead and empty things... You're SOLD!
09.04.2010 - 18:12
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Io bought the time machine from the bargain bin... my god so bad i almost fell asleep the plot made no sense what so ever!!!!
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
16.04.2010 - 10:45
Either "Powder" or "I am Legend."

Powder because we did it in English when I was 14 and it was this boring crap about an albino child who can somehow control lightning (!?) and ends up killing himself. ONe of those films that was just not engaging at all, and we studied the crap out of it...

I Am Legend because of the writing. It was advertised as 'He is the last man on earth... find out why.' I expected better than a zombie flick. Terrible. Zombie movies have to have some cool about them - Resident Evil is the perfect example - the telepathic chick who wears short shorts is a perfect example of this. I am legend had nothing. They could have taken the whole 'last man on earth' thing and made a lamentation in the vein of Ernest Hemmingway about Will Smith's slow descent into complete isolation-induced madness and it would have been better.
----
VICTORY!!!!! (They love it in France)
19.04.2010 - 02:26
Kennoth
Written by Entropic Silence on 16.04.2010 at 10:45
"I am Legend."

Oh, come on now! That's a great movie. I couldn't believe it was over the first time I watched it.

As for my worst movies? Well I don't watch all too many movies to remember, and I'm usually successful in forgetting such movies...
----
*insert something deep and profound*