Metal Storm logo
Who, in your opinion, has the best username?

Original post

Posted by LeChron James, 20.07.2008 - 22:54
i thought of this question when i was *ahem* BOMBED out of my skull a few nights ago but neglected to pose it. who do you think has the best username (for those of you that choose pseudonyms over real names)? discuss.

EDIT 7-22: a one worded "mine" answer isnt good enough, as lucas points out, so try and explain yourself without only saying "mine".
24.07.2008 - 14:25
Stigmatized
Written by Warman on 22.07.2008 at 01:00

I also like Dream_of_Hate... but that bastard changed it to Stigmatized!

Wow, really? I hated that name after awhile.
26.07.2008 - 03:22
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
i dont think mines that bad. the occupation in my profile isnt bad either and might be my next name if i ever decide to change it, which i doubt.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
26.07.2008 - 11:52
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Stigmatized on 24.07.2008 at 14:25

I also like Dream_of_Hate... but that bastard changed it to Stigmatized!

Wow, really? I hated that name after awhile.

yeah, i didn't like it either, it sounds like a metalcore band or something
26.07.2008 - 16:42
APOHAKC
The Bard
The problem is that I forget all the names, so, right now I just looked at the list of online people and dude call himself a beerpiss maybe does not have the higher opinion about himself but surely have "different" name, lost in the fog and eyes of the vampire and shit is boring, beerpiss lol MadSwede is also cool, simple but telling a lot haha Digger is kinda awesome too. Remember Himan? His nick is also very cool, heh.

Now, from people that will probably read this since these guys never go to forums, Valentin's B old nickname was a kick ass but the new one is kinda blah, and also, I prefer Miotalhobad over Hobbit Viggo, but, Viggo is awesome name so it's cool this way too, Vrana is probably the coolest female nick around.
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
26.07.2008 - 16:56
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Yes, Vrana is deffinitely the best female nick... So simple and so good. I mean, Everyone can put something like "bloody princess" or "dark mistress" (and unfortunately most of them DO put those )
----
26.07.2008 - 17:39
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Stalker on 26.07.2008 at 16:56

Yes, Vrana is deffinitely the best female nick... So simple and so good. I mean, Everyone can put something like "bloody princess" or "dark mistress" (and unfortunately most of them DO put those )

Not all knows menaing of Vrana
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
26.07.2008 - 21:12
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Written by Bad English on 26.07.2008 at 17:39

Well, OK.. For those "not all" Vrana means Crow in many slavic languages... maybe even in all, i dont know...
----
26.07.2008 - 21:14
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Stalker on 26.07.2008 at 21:12

Written by Bad English on 26.07.2008 at 17:39

Well, OK.. For those "not all" Vrana means Crow in many slavic languages... maybe even in all, i dont know...

In Latvian ist Varna but in firts a shood such ehh I cant spell it correct in latvian because Im in sweden

in russian crow are varona
----

26.07.2008 - 21:43
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by APOHAKC on 26.07.2008 at 16:42

Valentin's B old nickname was a kick ass but the new one is kinda blah

yeah, sucks not having a metal name lol. i got bored of "cursed".. i thought to myself "oh come on, cut the emo-shit, show the world who you REALLY are"(i always saw myself as un-lucky, hence the name, but i decided i'll lose this negative attitude towards myself)

and yes, that remark WAS intended to be Mano-cheese lol.
26.07.2008 - 21:44
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
Elite
Jupitreas has always stuck out in my mind... and pyroleprechaun is a badass name also...

Want to see a magic trick?
TOTEMIC LUST = CUSTOM TITLE (Rearranged)
26.07.2008 - 21:49
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Introspekrieg on 26.07.2008 at 21:44

Jupitreas has always stuck out in my mind... and pyroleprechaun is a badass name also...

Want to see a magic trick?
TOTEMIC LUST = CUSTOM TITLE (Rearranged)

OMG! you're Voldemort!!
27.07.2008 - 12:22
BADDEST MEMBER
Im obsesses by words/letters, lol, I love these best 2 following usernames: Hyvaarin, Himann and mine,
27.07.2008 - 15:07
Ernis
狼獾

One of the best cliché names was DeathRose....however, she wasn't a MS user......that girl in fact doesn't listen to metal at all....she just created a fake profile with heavily photomanipulated pics of a black-haired satanic wannabe goth chick, posted some über cliché satanic text and had Evanesvence, HIM and Manson in her favourite bands section and interests were "killing, blood, satan etc".....there wasn't any real user behind the profile...just a hilarious parody of an average teenage chick who wants to leave a bro0tal impression....
28.07.2008 - 09:58
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by BADDEST MEMBER on 27.07.2008 at 12:22

Im obsesses by words/letters, lol, I love these best 2 following usernames: Hyvaarin, Himann and mine,

yeah i wonder what "hyvaarin" came from
28.07.2008 - 10:35
BADDEST MEMBER
Written by Valentin B on 28.07.2008 at 09:58

Written by BADDEST MEMBER on 27.07.2008 at 12:22

yeah i wonder what "hyvaarin" came from

It is mixed by some Finnish words, it doesnt have any meaning, and rhymes with "shiver-thin". Thats is answered for the same as your quesion when I asked that dude, Hyvaarin.
28.07.2008 - 12:53
Torelli
Written by Valentin B on 26.07.2008 at 21:43

i thought to myself "oh come on, cut the emo-shit"

That's the reason why I change my username aswell. I don't know why I signed in with that name when I created an account here... Your name makes me think of saint valentin's day, so perhaps it isn't the most grim name out there, but atleast you stand by your name. Given that my name is a viking name, it would be far too clicheé for me to use it here.

@Jed: I agree, Hyvaarin is a really good name. Not to long, not to short and quite original.
28.07.2008 - 13:07
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Torelli on 28.07.2008 at 12:53

That's the reason why I change my username aswell. I don't know why I signed in with that name when I created an account here... Your name makes me think of saint valentin's day, so perhaps it isn't the most grim name out there, but atleast you stand by your name. Given that my name is a viking name, it would be far too clicheé for me to use it here.

well there are Lucas Ruijs and Marcel H. also, so i'm not the only one.. also there's more then just them

and yeah, valentine's day is Grim Blak Metuuhl
31.07.2008 - 23:45
Dane Train
Beers & Kilts
Elite
Written by Valentin B on 28.07.2008 at 13:07

well there are Lucas Ruijs and Marcel H. also, so i'm not the only one.. also there's more then just them

I use my real name as well...kind of lame, eh?
----
(space for rent)
01.08.2008 - 01:16
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff

Mr. Doctor of course But that's just because he stole it from one of the coolest artists ever! I also like Dream_of_Hate... but that bastard changed it to Stigmatized! I think someones named VaFaan, that's awesome. I use that word to much. All Swedes do probably.

Va faaaaaaaaaaaaaaan?
That has to be one of the best by far... but just in the "swedish category"
I actually use my nick name in every forum that I'm into [lol.. this shit was funny.. since I'm only in 1 other forum apart from this one] It just sounds so good and not only because the artist.
But I like the reason to why that name was created.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass

Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.

01.08.2008 - 10:34
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Dane Train on 31.07.2008 at 23:45

well, if that's your real name it's as lame lol, at least it has a nice ring to it
01.08.2008 - 20:45
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Frost_13, Hero 13 and also Pao_1975 are original name thay all are green greeks
----

01.08.2008 - 20:56
Herzebeth
Herzebeth is the best
----
02.08.2008 - 15:55
Torelli
Written by Dane Train on 31.07.2008 at 23:45

I knew your surname was Dane, but I could never had guessed you lastname was Train! Forgive me, but I thought the "train" part was an obsession of yours, or maybe that you hobby were modeltrains...
02.08.2008 - 20:05
Dane Train
Beers & Kilts
Elite
Written by Torelli on 02.08.2008 at 15:55

I knew your surname was Dane, but I could never had guessed you lastname was Train! Forgive me, but I thought the "train" part was an obsession of yours, or maybe that you hobby were modeltrains...

Well, my legal last name is Sammis, but virtually no one knows that. Even in college most professors thought my last name was Train. Even when I travel to conventions or churches to preach, it is always listed as Train.
----
(space for rent)
03.08.2008 - 15:49
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
Written by +{Jonas}+ on 21.07.2008 at 04:26

pyroleprechaun sounds pretty damn cool though.

+1! I agree to that

Can't really expose any more, cause everybody changes their nicknames too fast for me, that haven't been around for a while... :
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
04.08.2008 - 14:37
Øyvind
Grave Digger
pyroleprechaun above all, introspekrieg is nice enough, and I also like the username Too many fail. (observe the dot at the end ) Oh, @Dane, you say your last name is legally Sammis, could you tell me if you know about it's origin, I would very much like to know.
----
07.08.2008 - 17:46
BADDEST MEMBER
Stratowarrior and Slaytallica, I find these 2 nice word playing. And yeah, Introspekrieg sounds deep. Other one I like is Raiden, cuz the way its pronounced.
13.08.2008 - 12:20
Ereinion
Account deleted

I think Vranalalalalala sounds better
13.08.2008 - 15:33
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Written by [user id=19866] on 13.08.2008 at 12:20

I think Vranalalalalala sounds better

LOL, well, it had its shock value, thats for sure
----
13.08.2008 - 23:12
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Maidenvarius
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep