Metal Storm logo
Funny Quotes From Other Members

Original post

Posted by Lord TJ, 22.10.2007 - 20:13
What quotes from other members have you found hilarious?

Rules:
- Make sure its quoted from a member so theres proof they said it.
- Dont quote yourself, thats not cool.

Tip:
Hit quote, copy from [quote*] to [/quote*] (without astyrics). Paste here.
05.11.2007 - 22:14
Ernotar
Cookie Mistress
@ Stigmatized At least you put it in a nice way... I see your point and I understand you and some other people get frustrated sometimes. But that's no reason to make fun of him. Especially, when it isn't fun. Just one short moment, think about this: how would you feel, if someone started bitching about your spelling? At first you'd probably laugh with him. After a week of constantly hearing about it, you'd probably still laugh a bit, but also start to get tired of it. Make it a month and you start getting sick of it. Make that a year and you'll feel miserable...after two years... I'm just telling, you I've had enough of it and I'm not even K7! Would you do that to some immigrant in your country? Would you go to him and start telling him that he pronounces some word wrong? I don't think so... And I don't mean to be rude or anything...it's not you who's being cruel here. You're just telling your opinion in a way that fits your age. Some users aren't...
----
You'll never walk alone.
05.11.2007 - 22:44
Stigmatized
Written by Ernotar on 05.11.2007 at 22:14

@ Stigmatized At least you put it in a nice way... I see your point and I understand you and some other people get frustrated sometimes. But that's no reason to make fun of him. Especially, when it isn't fun. Just one short moment, think about this: how would you feel, if someone started bitching about your spelling? At first you'd probably laugh with him. After a week of constantly hearing about it, you'd probably still laugh a bit, but also start to get tired of it. Make it a month and you start getting sick of it. Make that a year and you'll feel miserable...after two years... I'm just telling, you I've had enough of it and I'm not even K7! Would you do that to some immigrant in your country? Would you go to him and start telling him that he pronounces some word wrong? I don't think so... And I don't mean to be rude or anything...it's not you who's being cruel here. You're just telling your opinion in a way that fits your age. Some users aren't...

I imagine it would become old rather quickly. But if you would want it to stop, wouldn't you at least try to improve your spelling? I understand if someone has trouble grasping a language. But over time, they usually get the hang of it. He's been called on it by several people in a nice way, including myself. It seems that no matter how you try to tell him, he ignores it. The end result is his large post count and continued frustration when reading the forums. I'm not trying to insult him (or you), but this is whats happened. I'm not saying he should stop posting, but maybe try to proofread before posting. I'm trying to say this as polite as possible, I don't want to offend anyone.
06.11.2007 - 10:49
Ernotar
Cookie Mistress
@ Stigmatized I understand you very well. It sometimes seems odd that there's no visible improvement, but there's not much we can do about it. Has it ever crossed your mind that for some people it's impossible to spot the mistakes...dyslexia? I'm not saying that'd be the case though... I guess people have different tolerance levels. I have no problem reading and understanding K7's posts and I suppose no one else had IF THEY JUST SPENT SOME MORE TIME READING THOSE POSTS. And there's always the option of skipping the posts alltogether, if they annoy people so much... No one forces you to read anything here... And again, no intention to offend anyone, I'm just asking people to stop being cruel to someone who doesn't deserve it. It won't help him to improve his English, if people laugh at him.
----
You'll never walk alone.
06.11.2007 - 13:43
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I hear something funny about americans in Jay Lenon show
a and b talking
A ask to B freom where do you come?
B from Los Angelos
A where is it
B ist LA
A oo I know , I didnt know its LA are Los Angelos .... so

Soory guys I doubt if I go to Albania(hope you where it is) and say Los Angelos are in Irland or Finland, ppl wont belive to me and laf... so and one more quasten to americans
Do you know why New York calls New York and what nation give name?

And what hepen in 1776 4th july?

So before critisize other go and look to your self to ...

And WALL wont protect after 100 years youa ll shood learn spanish to survive and even nowdays in greek italian parts you cant comunicate to english, thay dont speek in english
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
06.11.2007 - 18:52
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by Ernis on 05.11.2007 at 16:46

Buki already started the fashion of using each others quotes in signatures....the more harshly ripped out of context, the funnier....I may also consider that....

Collin already did that way before Buki was registered here
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

07.11.2007 - 13:57
Ernis
狼獾
All right....I didn't remember that...but all in all Buki restarted this now...

Written by Bad English on 06.11.2007 at 13:43

And WALL wont protect after 100 years youa ll shood learn spanish to survive and even nowdays in greek italian parts you cant comunicate to english, thay dont speek in english

Perdon...es muy dificil comprenderte...quesiero saber como tu te communicas en espagnol...yo, no puedo ni hablar ni escribir porque no tengo ahora un bueno nivel de aquella lengua....porque sè muy mal la lengua no puedo decir que soy capable de hablar...
te suplico, K7...antes de que digas que todos deberian estudiar espagnol para sobrevivir quiero ver si tu hablas/escribes espagnol mejor que ingles....

A....te olvidabas...tenemos que estudiar CHINES in vez de espagnol o italiano o greco...

Sorry, 'tis very hard to understand you...I'd like to see you communicating in Spanish...I can't neither write nor speak this language properly because my level of Spanish sucks...I know this language very bad...My Spanish is bad...therefore I can't possibly say that I can speak this language...
Please...before you say that people should learn Spanish to survive, show me first that you can write this language without grammatical/orthographical mistakes....

And you forgot on thing...people should study Chinese instead becase a lot more people speak it than Spanish or Greek or Italian and China is the major rising economical force in world....

What's "greek italian parts"?

Sorry, Spanish speakers for my very poor written Spanish and my grammatical errors and lack of proper vocabulary....

You can now pick quotes from it....
18.11.2007 - 19:21
Valentin B
Iconoclast
just a quote which i consider funny from the "love" thread.

Written by Bad English on 09.10.2007 at 22:32

saying I love you are saying like BM are krieg

08.12.2007 - 15:38
Ivan
Retired Admin
Elite
Collin: I've just noticed that, when I print in low quality, my printer follows the exact same rhythm as that of Marduk's "Of Hell's Fire"

Demonic Tutor: You got yourself a kvlt prynter. MY printer is like Manowar: it's old, loud, overrated and ineffective. But it used to work.
09.12.2007 - 02:41
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
^^^i laughed out loud
09.12.2007 - 05:45
Herzebeth
pyroleprechaun: Listening to Lymphatic Phlegm is like having a wrecking ball hitting your nuts.

That hurts, btw.

haha Priceless....

EDIT: I noticed it's only funny when you know who Lymphatic Phlegm is...and if you know wha a wrecking ball is...and if you have nuts...

uhm....yeah,...it's still priceless to me
----
11.12.2007 - 12:07
GT
Coffee!!
Staff
@Ivan: yeah that is one of the best I've seen...really made me laugh (and still does)
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
14.12.2007 - 15:44
BADDEST MEMBER
haha, the quote from Collin is very funny
16.12.2007 - 14:20
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Nervel
Quote:
Grave (my town's name, honest), The Netherlands

----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
07.01.2008 - 20:32
Lord TJ
From a thread called "Things that annoy you"

Written by Lucas on 07.01.2008 at 20:14

Written by Ellrohir on 07.01.2008 at 19:56

when someone makes silly jokes about my favorite bands like Manowar

..when someone takes Manowar seriously.

----
Visit the "Black Metal Page" on facebook, my page delivers everything black metal - Memes - Music - Humor - Interviews - Discussion.

https://www.facebook.com/TheBMPage
08.01.2008 - 01:37
ylside
Staff
Quote:
The site is no longer being updated... Sorry
If anyone wants to take over, contact me at ivan@metalstorm.ee

With all my due respect.
08.01.2008 - 02:00
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Written by ylside on 08.01.2008 at 01:37

Quote:

With all my due respect.

Hahah, well yeah man, but hardly will someone remember that, it was at least 5 years ago, right?
By the way, how did that situation finish?? Who took over??
----
08.01.2008 - 11:33
ylside
Staff
I wasn't even registered at that time I think !
08.01.2008 - 21:54
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Lord TJ on 08.01.2008 at 20:24

it annoys me when people try to eat me....

Sure it does : )
09.01.2008 - 10:28
GT
Coffee!!
Staff
Written by Ernis on 08.01.2008 at 21:54

Written by Lord TJ on 08.01.2008 at 20:24

it annoys me when people try to eat me....

Sure it does : )

Hahaha...no wonder...think I would pretty annoyed as well
----

11.01.2008 - 20:56
Lord TJ

Quote:

With all my due respect.

It doesnt say Ivan said that!
----
Visit the "Black Metal Page" on facebook, my page delivers everything black metal - Memes - Music - Humor - Interviews - Discussion.

11.01.2008 - 21:08
ylside
Staff
Written by Lord TJ on 11.01.2008 at 20:56

Quote:

With all my due respect.

It doesnt say Ivan said that!

It's not a quote from the forum, it was an announcement long ago!
11.01.2008 - 21:10
Lord TJ
Oh my bad. lol
----

12.01.2008 - 19:07
GT
Coffee!!
Staff
Quote:
Error!

* Looks like this forum doesn't exist. Weird, isn't it?...

The message you get when you try to enter ...topic_id=666
----

12.01.2008 - 19:44
Duy Hung
Account deleted
Written by GT on 12.01.2008 at 19:07

Quote:
Error!

Haha
13.01.2008 - 01:20
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
pyroleprechaun in the Phobias thread:

Written by Dangerboner on 12.01.2008 at 08:13

For some reason I have a fear of taking a shit in public places. Well, I can do it at work though because I go to the top floor and visit the special bathroom that has a window next to the toilet. This way I can look down at all the tiny people under me while I take a shit and pretend I'm king of China Town for five minutes.

14.01.2008 - 16:55
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by GT on 12.01.2008 at 19:07

Quote:
Error!

I couldn't help trying it... LOL.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
14.01.2008 - 19:54
Lord TJ
I bet its Ivan's secret thread where he rants about us....
----

14.01.2008 - 20:29
Deadsoulman
Elite
Written by Stalker on 08.01.2008 at 02:00

Quote:

With all my due respect.

Hahah, well yeah man, but hardly will someone remember that, it was at least 5 years ago, right?
By the way, how did that situation finish?? Who took over??

Demonic Tutor took over somewhere around August 2002 with Jeff and I. If I'm not mistaken, Ivan never really left though Long time ago.
14.01.2008 - 20:42
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Written by Deadsoulman on 14.01.2008 at 20:29

Demonic Tutor took over somewhere around August 2002 with Jeff and I. If I'm not mistaken, Ivan never really left though Long time ago.

Heheh, luckily,
----
15.01.2008 - 01:39
Dane Train
Beers & Kilts
Elite
From the thread "Metal to get "pumped up" to"

Written by [user id=28106] on 14.01.2008 at 13:36

Written by [user id=4927] on 14.01.2008 at 11:49

britney spears

Have my babies.

----