Metal Storm logo
How well do you know other Metalstormers?

Original post

Posted by Dane Train, 03.09.2008 - 01:48
With over 14,000 members, Metal Storm is a popular site. A significant chunk of registered members post in the forums regularly. With almost 15 people over 5,000 posts, and many, many more in the thousands, quite a bit of digital dialog gets tossed around here. But what do we really know about each of them? Just looking at the top 20 I find myself shocked that I still don't know as much as I should (or would like to) about them. We all know Ivan created this place and does an amazing job keeping the whole site running (is that enough butt kissing to earn me some points?), Marcel has been a Metalhead since the days of Mozart and Beethoven and K7 can't spell to save a life (no seriously, 6 people died this week because of his spelling mistakes). Still, there are some members who I have gotten to know fairly well, like Kap'N Korrupt.

The question is, what do you know about other members and what would you like to know, especially the top posters here. Go down the list, and ask yourself those questions. I just feel that getting to know one another better can really improve the overall quality of this site?then again you can all just ignore me.
06.09.2009 - 23:21
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
And 50 other bands throughout almost all genres
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

07.09.2009 - 15:11
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
Ok, so I'll try to remember some people... The problem with me is that most of the people I communicated with here are no longer active members of MS and some have changed their usernames and I haven't been around for some time, so I missed some out.... ok, so here's the thing:

- Bad English: I know he once uploaded a really old photo like from the 70ties and stated he's a guy with red boots on that photo And that his old nickname was K7 and we picked on him a lot when he first came on MS for his .... bad english

- Marcel Hubregtse: he hates Alestorm and bitches a lot about bands being lame and sold out, but he does it in a (semi)constructive way, so I like reading his posts. and he likes doom.

- wrathchild: can sometimes be a bit bitchy, but he's actually a nice guy. He's Aries (like me) and he working in some computer business thingie (I think he's a web developer or smth like that)

- pyroleprechaun likes cheese.

- Herezebth: no longer here, but I remember him being a huge horror (especially slasher and zombie horror) fan.

- +{Jonas}+ : besides reggeaton he also hates papaya, he has a really fat, but adorable cat, he likes Simone Simons and Angela Gossow, his favourite sport is having sex and he's madly in love with his girlfried (which I think is totally cute)

- i also remember Linak, she was a cool girl, who loved Opera IX and Cadaveria and some weird japanese pop stuff

- Ellrohir: I remember him (at least I think it was him) having a Nightcrawler avatar in the beginning and I thought he was cool. He doesn't take negative comments about his fave bands very well.

- Dane Train: likes Star Wars (yay) & Bladerunner

- Hobbit Viggo: (I still laugh at this nickname) likes Tristania
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
07.09.2009 - 15:47
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by AnGina-- on 07.09.2009 at 15:11

- Bad English: I know he once uploaded a really old photo like from the 70ties and stated he's a guy with red boots on that photo And that his old nickname was K7 and we picked on him a lot when he first came on MS for his .... bad english

I hate papaya to and hmmm OMG how many years ago it was, if you mean this pic
I almoust forgot about my profile in pfotobucket

----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
07.09.2009 - 16:02
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
Lol I think everybody likes Bad English.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
07.09.2009 - 16:07
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
@Bad English: LMAO yea that was the one It still cracks me up
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
07.09.2009 - 16:13
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by BloodTears on 07.09.2009 at 16:02

Lol I think everybody likes Bad English.

No its not true, 10 people dont like me and they are in ignore list

Angina - Why you like this pic? I wish people nowdays wear such old school cloths heheheh
----

07.09.2009 - 16:31
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Written by AnGina-- on 07.09.2009 at 15:11

- Ellrohir: I remember him (at least I think it was him) having a Nightcrawler avatar in the beginning and I thought he was cool.

now you dont think it about me anymore?

(or did you mean my former avatar being cool?)
----

07.09.2009 - 16:34
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
Written by Ellrohir on 07.09.2009 at 16:31

now you dont think it about me anymore?

(or did you mean my former avatar being cool?)

It's more like my thoughts being at that time: wow, someone who actually likes X-men besides me, this guy has to be cool
----
07.09.2009 - 17:17
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
And now i ruined the image by changing my avatar...
----

07.09.2009 - 18:33
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by AnGina-- on 07.09.2009 at 16:07

@Bad English: LMAO yea that was the one It still cracks me up

You still write poetry, remeber your poems in poetry tread years ago, those was good
----

08.09.2009 - 00:03
Ragana
Rawrcat
Written by Bad English on 06.09.2009 at 17:47

and he likes Ragana

Like... wut? Nice try, K7. Looks like I have missed teh great fun around here indeed. But hey, don't stick us together - Elio's a nice guy and whatever you think, WE both know better than you, so shhh... talk about yourself. It's bad to spread false rumors.

Oh, btw, what should I say here? I know that K7 is like pain in my ass. That's a description, yeah. But seriously, he's got a freaky knowledge of English language (and I can say it about his Latvian as well - oh I know that he'll say he's got no time to think twice about things he write... or grammar... well, ya' know), he's obsessed with football and alcohol and he's living somewhere between Sweden and Eastern Latvia. He says he's always asleep when he's in train and the train goes through my town, so he really doesn't know how looks my town, I guess. He talks a lot about prostitutes, he doesn't like A LOT of things in/about Latvia or Latvians, so I sometimes hate him for that, he's like "everything is bad in Latvia, the situation in other countries always is better... yadda yadda". Hmm. He also likes doom metal. And he likes to put in his profile really freaky photos or name himself in different name although I know his REAL name and it's not bad at all (imagine THAT!). Well... I think he doesn't speak Russian, so that's what we have in common. And he *fucking* loves to talk bullshit!
08.09.2009 - 00:20
Haddonfield
Chucky's Bride
Written by Bad English on 06.09.2009 at 19:38

Elio well I know about you :p and well dont tell us lies you like Ragana :p

It's understandable, on her third pic, she looks like Kirsten Dunst.
----

"Seasons don't fear the reaper. Nor do the wind, the sun and the rain (we can be like they are)."
08.09.2009 - 00:26
Ragana
Rawrcat
Aw. People do say I look like her, indeed. But people also tend to not like her. :<
08.09.2009 - 00:28
Haddonfield
Chucky's Bride
Written by Ragana on 08.09.2009 at 00:26

Aw. People do say I look like her, indeed. But people also tend to not like her. :<

That's just jealousy.
----

"Seasons don't fear the reaper. Nor do the wind, the sun and the rain (we can be like they are)."
08.09.2009 - 00:36
Ragana
Rawrcat
You can never be sure...

Btw, I want someone to tell me something about myself too! :< I'd like to know a few more rumors. And a bit of truth. Sounds like fun.
08.09.2009 - 00:38
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Ragana heheh old good days hahahhaha and belive me my latvian is better how you think, PM's is not exame even in school ''domraksts'' litheraure I got 7, langauge 5 or 4 and my first sport always was and will be hockey in those days it was hard to see and thets why I talk moustly about football, when I was kid I remeber I read about AIK Solna n Bjorkleven Umeå play in Ellitserien(lol this year I pass by Umeå I thought I sawe Aleksandrs Belavskis) so its hockey, football n speedway and about sleeping yes its true I sleep in Ai - Riga trip n beck, Im so fucked up when you wope ul at 6 go to bus go to railway station, fight whit people for seating place and when I go beck Im fucked walking and tired and I do know how looks your town, not always I sleep, laither rides no and bus rides no since only 3% I use busses and well if you see how staff works in Swe and live here you will tell same, but what I shood tell if old people pensions is so small thet they can survive one week? What can I say about Slesers who sold country to rus and Kalvitis who's looks like true pig face
Its because Im 1% er outlaw there, rebelion n name how you want, I like talk what I think ,
Well I speek russian even I sound like czceh and I dont even try speek good, why shood I , so called edjuacted people shood know latvian even I can not read kyrlic and I love DOOM and about booze well my boozing and supportng ultras days are over even I never realy had supportyed any ultras it belongs to bulshit think but old good whisky n wine is good hehehheheh and yes I love talk bullshit and my name whitch one sounds good ;p
----

08.09.2009 - 00:46
Ragana
Rawrcat
Ah, damn, sorry, forgot about hockey! But you're SO into football, I just couldn't think about anything else besides that.

Yeah, well, DUH, I like to say what I think as well. :> And I do it.
Aye, forgot about that 1% thing too. Shit.

But in general I was right. Nanana.
08.09.2009 - 00:59
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ragana on 08.09.2009 at 00:46

Ah, damn, sorry, forgot about hockey! But you're SO into football, I just couldn't think about anything else besides that.

Yeah, well, DUH, I like to say what I think as well. :> And I do it.
Aye, forgot about that 1% thing too. Shit.

But in general I was right. Nanana.

Yes soon season starts I can get 4 free tickets in this seasn for LUleå games ... hahahahahha
Yes you was and 1% think just born into me some weeks ago :p
----

08.09.2009 - 01:09
Haddonfield
Chucky's Bride
Well I don't really know to many MSers but I'll give this knowledge thing a try.

First with staff:

Marcel: Old time thrasher. He lived through the good old days when music was more about the musicians than record labels and money grabbing.

Baz Anderson: With the little I've exchanged with this fellow Brit, I believe him to be helpful and he seems to have a good sense of humor. He is also a very good photographer and a West Ham fan, a team I respect as they are one of the best producers of homegrown talent in the Premier League.

Dane Train: A christian who seems like a very decent guy. Only recently promoted to staff member.

Other MSers:

Bad English: The guy with the worst English on the site, he knows this himself and even states the fact in his username. He doesn't shy away from posting however even though he knows it takes people 15 minutes at least to decrypt his messages. He likes hockey and football, espacially the boring Greek, Italian and Swedish leagues. He doesn't like the Premier League probably because he is overwhelmed by the talent it has to offer. He likes Louis de Funes and Leslie Nielson. He also likes winding fellow Latvian, Ragana, up all the time.

Tulkas: The Colombian love guru who seems to sort out everyone's love problems whilst being unable to find love himself. He is hoping to start dating a girl from his Uni and has made his first move...suspense. He also worked at an airport where he got to help drug lords on and of their private planes. He studies literature, I think.

Elio: The typical Italian who always seems to respond to messages positively but doesn't shy away from telling his own opinion. He supports Juventus and likes wine.

Ragana: Been absent for a while and has recently come back in form. Her favorite place on the forum is the High and Low of the day section. Judging by her reactions to Bad English's, who she always calls K7, she is very easy to wind up. She lives in Latvia and seems to have beautiful scenary not that far from her home, she always talks about woodlands and I've seen pictures of the beaches. She comes across as friendly and only celebrated her passage into adultlife recently. I also think there is something going on between her and Elio. Do you like Kirsten Dunst Elio?

Valentin B: A friendly guy who doesn't seem to get agressive with people who dom't share his opinions. I've only just started to exchange messages with him. Time will open up more knowledge I hope.

Diabolos: A quiet mountain boy from Austria who loves his beer. He seems pretty reserved and for some reason, I associate him with Magic the Gathering but I don't know why.

Ellrohir: A czech who always seems to have a funny thing to post in the funny internet stuff section. He to seems friendly and open minded.

Mr. Doctor: A young 16 year old swede who seems pretty mature for his age, which is a quality.

Dr. Rock: The guy who isn't welcoming but I think it is just an act to make himself come across as trve.

Yossarian: The first person to welcome me to MS via PM, his is old but not as much as Marcel, who is ancient . he is convinced Hard Rock and Metal are one and the same and will go to any measure to prove this.

That's about it, sorry if I missed anyone out. I done this from memory without looking at profiles, I wanted to be as sincere as possible, therefore, I am sorry if there are any mistakes.
----

08.09.2009 - 01:33
tulkas
el parcero
Written by Haddonfield on 08.09.2009 at 01:09

Well I don't really know to many MSers but I'll give this knowledge thing a try.

Tulkas: The Colombian love guru who seems to sort out everyone's love problems whilst being unable to find love himself. He is hoping to start dating a girl from his Uni and has made his first move...suspense. He also worked at an airport where he got to help drug lords on and of their private planes. He studies literature, I think.

Elio: The typical Italian who always seems to respond to messages positively but doesn't shy away from telling his own opinion. He supports Juventus and likes wine.

Ragana: I also think there is something going on between her and Elio. Do you like Kirsten Dunst Elio?

Dude, you just wrote the best description about me. Instant signature! Made me laugh.

Wait... what? What's with Ragana and Elio? Why didn't I notice? hehe
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
08.09.2009 - 01:37
Haddonfield
Chucky's Bride
Written by tulkas on 08.09.2009 at 01:33

Ragana: I also think there is something going on between her and Elio. Do you like Kirsten Dunst Elio?

Dude, you just wrote the best description about me. Instant signature! Made me laugh.

Wait... what? What's with Ragana and Elio? Why didn't I notice? hehe

Glad you enjoyed.
----

08.09.2009 - 02:00
Bad English
Tage Westerlund

Bad English: The guy with the worst English on the site, he knows this himself and even states the fact in his username. He doesn't shy away from posting however even though he knows it takes people 15 minutes at least to decrypt his messages. He likes hockey and football, espacially the boring Greek, Italian and Swedish leagues. He doesn't like the Premier League probably because he is overwhelmed by the talent it has to offer. He likes Louis de Funes and Leslie Nielson. He also likes winding fellow Latvian, Ragana, up all the time.

Well its truth man, I dont know how type ciorrect thinks n lil grammer but guy in Eurosport didnt call Lech Poznan correct in polish to, same whit Stipe Pletikosa name in croatain, so why shood I worry, and if you would see AIK-Djurgården you wont say Swe leages is boring, today BTW I watched Swe II leage and games was werry good, well what can I do if I live in Swe and you forgot I follow Pol leage to hehehh

Ok about other members I post tommrow, damn there one think what non knows about me, I fast get ill
----

08.09.2009 - 10:32
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Written by Bad English on 08.09.2009 at 02:00

Well its truth man, I dont know how type ciorrect thinks n lil grammer

but you had 23 000 times to practice already...and still no big improve i see

(cant help myself not to dig at you )
----

08.09.2009 - 10:42
Elio
Red Nightmare
Lol thx Haddonfield I like your description about me

And stop this shit about me and Ragana I don't even know who the hell is that Dunst girl tbh

SInce she asked for someone to describe her, well, Ragana: she is a girl from Latvia, Janne's twin, since they both were born on 23th July. She likes black and depressive metal, likes to write long posts (I guess) and doesn't like when k7 and we other guys spam the shoutbox talking about football She's a mod on some other latvian forum, has an older sister, doesn't spend a lot of time on facebook, I used to be a spammer in her last.fm shoutbox
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
08.09.2009 - 11:06
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Written by Elio on 08.09.2009 at 10:42

I don't even know who the hell is that Dunst girl tbh

what a shame...such a great (and nice) actress
----

08.09.2009 - 11:10
Elio
Red Nightmare
Written by Ellrohir on 08.09.2009 at 11:06

Written by Elio on 08.09.2009 at 10:42

I don't even know who the hell is that Dunst girl tbh

what a shame...such a great (and nice) actress

Ok, I'm checking on google images then...

EDIT: Meh, not bad, but I've seen many more beautiful pretty women.

btw, later I'm posting my knowledge of you guys!
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
08.09.2009 - 11:37
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Yes but most of those "pretty women" weren't overplaying Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt together when they were twelve years old
----

08.09.2009 - 12:32
Haddonfield
Chucky's Bride
Yep, brilliant actress, she isn't the glamourous type but comes across as that beautiful but accesible girl everyone wants to date in College. Elio if you want to see how sexy she can be, watch her jumping up and down on a bed in just her undies and a tight thin top in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.
----

08.09.2009 - 13:16
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Haddonfield - BTW I forgot say my fav team who's games I would love watch is QPR , so maybe you can figute out

Ok about you: Well you belong half France, Half England, you know a lot of thinks about movies specely french cinema and probobly speek french better how english , even if you dont who's gonna know it

I alreday mentioned elio
IMO I sad about members in past but one think about Wrathchild, if you remeber Chuck Norris Walker Texas Ranger code of honnrow, ONE RIOT ONE RANGER thats about Wrathchild, its like uncorupted judge who lead tril against mobsters , ok I was problems whit him in beggining when I was alcoholic and drunk all the time , but its ling long past and those days from me was mistace, but if you ask somethiung him like PC staff he always replays

Ragana: Nice girl, sometimes I and her lil bit talking it feels like we're in diferent realitry, I know she likes hockey and sometimes she's lazy and sleep all day and she use shoutbox, and she likes cats hehhee well she lives ins ame raiload and hightaw what I use sometimes

Marcel: Well he hates It n Gre football and are true cruside againts euro flower metal, he same like me loves good whsiky n booze, maybe only member who drinks regulary here(it doesnt means drinks like alcoholic) and also loves thrash n doom, but this what I say now non of you hasnt sad before, he's only staffer who use shoutbox regulary

What you sed about other memebrs:

Baz Anderson: west ham are you shore, I thought watch only Eng games , QPR rules
Yes he's good pfotograpfe rto and also his muisc taste is like british but beck in time , but also he likes ''modern'' thinks to n darts to, He goes to alot of events in UK and outside to

Dane Train: Xristo is alive into us

Bad English: who's he

Tulkas: He's guy whit whom you can talk ewery time, he seems know ansvers to alöl quastenes , besides he's lil optimistic about Columbia and he likes girls

Elio: NUCLEO ARMATA BIANCHONERRI , VIKING, Black N White Fighters Gruppo Storico ..... all in one , a grande tofozo Juventino

Valentin B: Guy who talks in shoutbox and sometimes his posts is interesting hahhaha, and he wa sguy who run to Dianmo Bucuresti pitch :p watch a video :rolf:

Diabolos: Beer smchecht gut :p guy who likes cool air, mountains and also beer and who works to, and guy who's muscit taste sometimes is like mine

Ellrohir: Thank you Mr Hero

Mr. Doctor: He's doomster somehow he's like codnor in Andes

Dr. Rock: Glam n Gropies
----

08.09.2009 - 13:40
tulkas
el parcero
@bad e: glad to know you think I seem to have answers for everything. And hell yeah Colombia ruless and hell yeah I like chicks, though I don't seem to get any, though
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top