Metal Storm logo
Welcome Newcomers!

Original post

Posted by White Winter Sun, 07.05.2008 - 23:48
Written by Ilham on 07.05.2008 at 12:57

I'm not new here, but I wanted to say I am back, for those who recognized me. After a little while, and some change, it feels good to come back.

Welcome back Ilham
06.01.2009 - 20:41
Elio
Red Nightmare
Ahaha I just realised I didn't ever post here! So, hello everybody dudes, my name is Elio and come from Southern Italy. My musical tastes change often, and recommendations are always welcome! I have already 1000+ post so I think i am enjoying a lot this site Cheers!!
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
06.01.2009 - 20:44
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Elio on 06.01.2009 at 20:41

Ahaha I just realised I didn't ever post here! So, hello everybody dudes, my name is Elio and come from Southern Italy. My musical tastes change often, and recommendations are always welcome! I have already 1000+ post so I think i am enjoying a lot this site Cheers!!

You're not new comer anymore ;p
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
06.01.2009 - 20:49
Elio
Red Nightmare
Written by Bad English on 06.01.2009 at 20:44

I just wanted an "official" welcome to the site
----

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
06.01.2009 - 23:38
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Elio on 06.01.2009 at 20:49

Written by Bad English on 06.01.2009 at 20:44

I just wanted an "official" welcome to the site

I never post in new comer tread when I reg here
----

07.01.2009 - 03:12
maf
Account deleted
Hello all, My name is Melinda I"m from New York, a good friend of mine told me about this forum so I decided to join. I play the flute and baa guitar,, I mainly listen to Black, Death, Doom and Thrash metal( been getting into a lot of old school bands lately) as well as other music such Classical, Ambient and Folk. I"m looking forward to finding new bands and getting recommendations and meeting some cool people.
07.01.2009 - 03:20
MadGatsu
Written by [user id=36971] on 07.01.2009 at 03:12

Hello all, My name is Melinda I"m from New York, a good friend of mine told me about this forum so I decided to join. I play the flute and baa guitar,, I mainly listen to Black, Death, Doom and Thrash metal( been getting into a lot of old school bands lately) as well as other music such Classical, Ambient and Folk. I"m looking forward to finding new bands and getting recommendations and meeting some cool people.

First post eh? Welcome /m/
----
Games don't make people violent, lag does.
07.01.2009 - 03:31
maf
Account deleted
Thank you Jeff and MadGatsu
07.01.2009 - 14:54
Bas
Retired Staff
Elite
Written by Blood Red Moon on 07.01.2009 at 03:39

Oh and I guess I never posted in here. But hey I'm on a new account, but an old member from 2004 if anybody remembers me

How could we forget you Jeffy?
although i'm convinced you were from the US and not Canada, been moving around? and how's Kym?
----
BAS - Beautifully Accented Sexiness
07.01.2009 - 18:19
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by [user id=36971] on 07.01.2009 at 03:12

Hello , doom its nice doom forever, forever doom(damn I like this outlaws moto)
----

14.01.2009 - 19:31
lugardo
Im so happy for my jazz Class, if i would have never done a research on symphonic metal, i would have never found this site, pretty much, it rocks out. Im happy to have become a member and hopefully i get to know wtf im doin.

ANYHOE...

All time fav 3

Metallica
Iron Maiden
Slayer
16.01.2009 - 02:03
Warman
Erotic Stains
I already greeted you in the PM you sent me, but I wish you welcome again!
----
16.01.2009 - 10:06
MadGatsu
Written by lugardo on 14.01.2009 at 19:31

Im so happy for my jazz Class, if i would have never done a research on symphonic metal, i would have never found this site, pretty much, it rocks out. Im happy to have become a member and hopefully i get to know wtf im doin.

ANYHOE...

All time fav 3

Metallica
Iron Maiden
Slayer

Welcome mate Enjoy your stay /m/
----
28.01.2009 - 04:16
The Butt
Account deleted
Hello, everyone, I am here. Let it be known that this forum now contains the essence of Butt.

I got sent here by a bud of mine (I dunno his name on this forum though, I just registered here). This looks to be a cool site, although I haven't explored it much. I hope to engage in some interesting discussions here regarding metal and other things.
28.01.2009 - 09:47
MadGatsu
Written by [user id=37383] on 28.01.2009 at 04:16

Hello, everyone, I am here. Let it be known that this forum now contains the essence of Butt.

I got sent here by a bud of mine (I dunno his name on this forum though, I just registered here). This looks to be a cool site, although I haven't explored it much. I hope to engage in some interesting discussions here regarding metal and other things.

Welcome dude /m/ Enjoy your stay
----
28.01.2009 - 13:11
Warman
Erotic Stains
The Butt surely knows his music! Great favourite bands! Welcome!
----
28.01.2009 - 16:37
Elio
Red Nightmare
Hi lugardo and The Butt, enjoy your staying
----

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
29.01.2009 - 20:37
ForeverDarkWoods
Didn't see this thread until now. Perhaps I should post in it. For me, it's all about the metal, and that's why I joined this site. Been active on some other places to (mainly MA) for a while and ecided the standard of this place looked a lot higher than most. Forums seem great from the time I spent here. Plan on staying here a while probably so get used to it

I'm 18 years old, I listen to metal, and I live in southern Sweden. I don't really remember how I found this site in the first place. I think i found a link to it, but I don't remember where. Probably from MA though. Been looking at the site for news and concert dates and shit for quite some time before I actually registered.

Now I'm here though... Let's party.
----
Free nations are peaceful nations. Free nations don't attack each other. Free nations don't develop weapons of mass destruction!
- George W. Bush, ex-president of the United States of America
29.01.2009 - 22:06
Elio
Red Nightmare
Written by ForeverDarkWoods on 29.01.2009 at 20:37

Didn't see this thread until now. Perhaps I should post in it. For me, it's all about the metal, and that's why I joined this site. Been active on some other places to (mainly MA) for a while and ecided the standard of this place looked a lot higher than most. Forums seem great from the time I spent here. Plan on staying here a while probably so get used to it

I'm 18 years old, I listen to metal, and I live in southern Sweden. I don't really remember how I found this site in the first place. I think i found a link to it, but I don't remember where. Probably from MA though. Been looking at the site for news and concert dates and shit for quite some time before I actually registered.

Now I'm here though... Let's party.

It's good to have every once in a while new people who keep on visiting the forum after the first two days they join, as I have seen you have already almost 100 posts
----

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
01.02.2009 - 05:04
Gigginova
Account deleted
Lol yeah that's so odd posting after having 100+ posts.
09.02.2009 - 08:57
Andre
Greetings!

A noob here, from Asia and i like to listen to Iron Maiden and Metallica.
10.02.2009 - 12:17
Dest
Hey all,

Registered a few days ago.
I'm from The Netherlands, 22 years old, the almost invisible country on the globe, but with a live Doom Metal scene!

The genres I listen to the most are Doom (mostly Death/Doom, but most other subgenres as well), some Death and Heavy Metal and a lot of Folk music, 'normal' Folk, Folk Rock and Folk Metal.

Sláinte!
10.02.2009 - 23:39
Diabolos
Space For Rent!
Hi everybody!

I registered today because i like that site very much. I'm using it now for a long time to find new bands and stuff like that and now i thought i could join the forum too

I live in Innsbruck which is a small city in Austria.

Mostly i listen to folk metal, symphonic metal, gothic metal, melodic black metal and pagan metal but there are some good bands in nearly every genre.

And last but not least i want to apologize for my bad english but i think everybody understands what i want to say (at least i hope so )
10.02.2009 - 23:50
ß
Problem?
Written by Diabolos on 10.02.2009 at 23:39

Hi everybody!

I registered today because i like that site very much. I'm using it now for a long time to find new bands and stuff like that and now i thought i could join the forum too

Mostly i listen to folk metal, symphonic metal, gothic metal, melodic black metal and pagan metal but there are some good bands in nearly every genre.

And last but not least i want to apologize for my bad english but i think everybody understands what i want to say (at least i hope so )

Welcome hopefully you enjoy your stay . Don't worry about your English I'm sure all of us are used to it by now.. if we can understand K7 we can definitely understand you
----
My music blog - Updated regularly.
To live is to think - Cicero
11.02.2009 - 11:56
Diabolos
Space For Rent!
Written by ß on 10.02.2009 at 23:50

Hi everybody!

Welcome hopefully you enjoy your stay . Don't worry about your English I'm sure all of us are used to it by now.. if we can understand K7 we can definitely understand you

Yeah, i think i will enjoy it, i looked around a little bit and this forum is quite cool
11.02.2009 - 12:02
Darkside Momo
Retired
Elite
Written by Diabolos on 11.02.2009 at 11:56

Written by ß on 10.02.2009 at 23:50

Hi everybody!

Yeah, i think i will enjoy it, i looked around a little bit and this forum is quite cool

Welcome!
And K7 is called Bad English now. You can't miss him
----
My Author's Blog (in French)

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you"

"I've lost too many years now
I'm stealing back my soul
I am awake"
20.02.2009 - 21:50
munson
I'm pretty stinkin' new here, I registered the other day. I've been coming here for a while to find new metal releases and such, but only thought to register just the other day.

Anyway, a couple pf my favorite bands as of late:
Arsis
Gojira
August Burns Red
All Shall Perish
Heaven Shall Burn
Blind Guardian
20.02.2009 - 22:12
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
Elite
Written by munson on 20.02.2009 at 21:50

I'm pretty stinkin' new here, I registered the other day. I've been coming here for a while to find new metal releases and such, but only thought to register just the other day.

Arsis
Gojira
August Burns Red
All Shall Perish
Heaven Shall Burn
Blind Guardian

What's up munson... and welcome! I also see that you like Horse the Band, Nintendocore FTW!
22.02.2009 - 04:16
Nardy7
Hey all, I'm Nardy7! I'm going to be sure to help out as much as I can. Anyways, I'm a big fan of Power Metal, but my other preferences are Metalcore, Death Metal, and Folk Metal.
22.02.2009 - 12:04
GT
Coffee!!
Staff
Welcome to both munson and Nardy7. Have fun and behave
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
22.02.2009 - 19:40
munson
Written by Introspekrieg on 20.02.2009 at 22:12

Written by munson on 20.02.2009 at 21:50

Arsis
Gojira
August Burns Red
All Shall Perish
Heaven Shall Burn
Blind Guardian

What's up munson... and welcome! I also see that you like Horse the Band, Nintendocore FTW!

Too bad they aren't really Nintendocore - they just have Nintendo-like synths a lot. (also, they hate that title, haha).

But yes, I LOVE HTB. One of these days I'll get to see them live...