Metal Storm logo
Discuss the worst movie you have seen

Original post

Posted by Damnated, 04.06.2006 - 15:34
So, what is it? I just saw a horrible one last noght, I almost throw up, it was that bad. The actress in the lead role was ugly as hell, and the whole thing was like a big puddle of mud. BTW the title was Call Girl
31.01.2007 - 21:01
APOHAKC
The Bard
Maybe, thanx, I know it is not Troll but I didn't know how to call them, and it was a time before I forgot details, well thanx again, I will watch it again tonight so maybe I change opinion, but hardly...
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
01.02.2007 - 09:12
Eight
Shapeshifter
Yes! Descent, thanks Claustrophobia, im gonna go download that again when i get home, this movie gets even better if you have claustrophobia
----
Book: "I am a Shepherd. Folks like a man of God."

Mal: "No, they don't. Men of God make everyone feel guilty and judged."
01.02.2007 - 23:51
Ernis
狼獾
Oh, I'm planning to see that film....I also like the poster of the film....they've used Dali's idea.....
I remember a film Dagon.....
A couple's yacht crashes near a small harbour town....they are forced to spend the night there....and then it turns out to be habited by fishy people who skin people....and sacrifice women to their god Dagon....

t'was based on Lovecraft's story aye? Anyhow.....this film was rather pointless.....if you like fishy people and skinning and slicing scenes...watch it....otherwise...the storyline was meaningless.....
04.02.2007 - 00:32
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
well i just wanna say, that its stupid for me to disscusees some shity movie i had to see sometimes in some stupid time,
cause only thing about worst movie i did saw is to forget them , i mena i hated borat so much and i don't wanna disccues anything about him just wanna forget the worst movie i ever seen so tahts it
----
On pirun vaikea selvitä hengissä hautaan saakka
It is damn difficult to stay alive till the grave
Erno Paasilinna
:devil:
11.02.2007 - 15:17
Paganblood
The Aryaputra
There are many films which I call worst, those which come on our country's NTV, this channel never broadcasts quality movie.
----
that which shines without names and forms...
18.02.2007 - 04:54
Empress
Open Water...this was the worst movie I have seen in ages. In a nut shell...a married couple go on vacation to the islands and while there decide to go scuba diving. The charter boat they were on miscounted the people and left the couple out in open water and no one figured it out until the next day, leaving the couple to fend off the ocean for 24 hours. Lame movie, horrible plot, in the end when they were bitten by sharks, the husband died and the wife gave up and allowed herself to drown.

Wished I could get back those 2 hours of my life...what a waste of time.
18.02.2007 - 06:51
fire101
Account deleted
The Grudge. Fuck that movie. Its so false scary. If that makes sense.
Anyways, I saw it with my friend James, and basically we laughed the whole time. It would have been better if it were simply advertised as a comedy.
18.02.2007 - 13:14
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
Written by [user id=3104] on 18.02.2007 at 06:51

The Grudge. Fuck that movie. Its so false scary. If that makes sense.
Anyways, I saw it with my friend James, and basically we laughed the whole time. It would have been better if it were simply advertised as a comedy.

I had the same reaction. I watched it with a friend of mine, we were laughing and guessing what would happen in the next very predictable scene. we always got it right. By far one of the worst movies ever!
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
18.02.2007 - 15:21
Cock_Spit
Account deleted
Scary Movie 2 - 4. God! The first one was funny as hell, but these?...they were getting lamer and lamer from follow up to follow up. PLEASE! Let there not be a Scary Movie 5. I'll fucking die. O_O Now who agrees with me? about the lame thing..=/

The Grudge, now dont get me started on that one. T'was confusing and the girl with her hair flowing in front of her face isn't scary, I tried it, but with no luck...I wasn't scaring anyone...............................until I pushed my hair back LMAO!

As well, the same remark goes to The Ring 1 and 2.

I've seen so many shitty movies like you guys.
18.02.2007 - 20:35
Nathan Lurker
Who cares if a movie didn't scare ? as long as there was entertainment.
----

I came up from below when the she-wolf howled
and the night gave birth to her only child !Black Thunder!
I never knew no mercy I never knew no shame
I am hell in the storm clouds, the devil calls my name !Black Thunder!
21.02.2007 - 03:00
Son of Mask, I can't even start to describe it. It's just so bad.
01.03.2007 - 17:56
Tromatic
Account deleted
Alright, so recently I just saw Snakes On A Plane, i've been putting it off because I knew it was going to be fucking lame. None the less I watched it and realized, hey it wasn't as bad as i though; it was fucking WORSE! I may one day get bitch slapped by Samuel L Jackson but even he couldn't save that movie. Fuck Hollywood.
01.03.2007 - 18:49
Basso
Account deleted
Written by [user id=5342] on 01.03.2007 at 17:56

Alright, so recently I just saw Snakes On A Plane, i've been putting it off because I knew it was going to be fucking lame. None the less I watched it and realized, hey it wasn't as bad as i though; it was fucking WORSE! I may one day get bitch slapped by Samuel L Jackson but even he couldn't save that movie. Fuck Hollywood.

I enjoyed that movie because it was so horrible. The script to that movie has to be the worst ever. Damn I laughed the whole movie lol.
02.03.2007 - 23:23
Tromatic
Account deleted
Written by [user id=5394] on 01.03.2007 at 18:49

Written by [user id=5342] on 01.03.2007 at 17:56

I enjoyed that movie because it was so horrible. The script to that movie has to be the worst ever. Damn I laughed the whole movie lol.

I usualy love movies that are so horrible they make you laugh (TROMA) but Snakes On A Plane was just beyond stupid even for me.
10.03.2007 - 04:23
ThrashMetal_Rulz
Account deleted
The worst movie I ever watched was fricken Date Movie. I was so happy that the creaters or the Scary Movie series made another movie but it only had one good joke about Lord of the Rings and thats it .
10.03.2007 - 14:22
Kowalsky
Account deleted
The worst movie I ever seen is surely Matrix Reloaded.
No plot at all, just fighting and non sense dialogues. Don't trust who tell you that matrix is a philosophical movie, it's only a continue citation of religious/philospichal stuff without any logical sense.
And I also spent money to watch that horrible movie in a cinema. wath a bad idea...
22.03.2007 - 10:49
FrOsTmOuRnE 0_o
Account deleted
worste movie i have ever saw would be The village just stupid in everyway
04.04.2007 - 17:06
Valentin B
Iconoclast
not the worst of all time, definetely, but pan's labyrinth was a disapointment for me. it's a very good thing that i've got a screen which for some reason emits darker-than-usual lights and colours, cause i heard the comments about the extreme gore in the movie, which i didn't experience very much. but i've also seen the comments about this film saying something like "oh man....BEST MOVIE EVER, NO BUTS. i had a superb time watching and masturbating along with the soundtrack i cummed three times, the hardest during the gore scenes and if you don't like it u r so ghey olololz hahahaahhaahha1!!1!!!11!" and it annoyed me the most. how the fuck can this film be "beautiful"? is a man stabbed in the face 10 times beautiful in any way? why did that guy "decapitate" himself in the mirror? just cause it would look good?
it's kind of like opeth, i saw it, and i went... "well, that was almost a waste of time"
05.04.2007 - 12:42
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Most of Hollywood films. Like Schawarzeneger going with 2 ak-47's, 10 pistols, 100 hand grenades, bazooka and unlimited ammo, and kills 100000 bad guys...

And I remembre that movie with George Clooney (i cant remember its name), with Serbian terorist who is going to New York with an nuclear bomb in backpack to blow the city... And than mr. Clooney and some chick came there and saved the day of course... I dont wanna offend anyone, but it seems that theres bunch of Americans that think every problem in the world can be solved with A-bomb. Like another movie - blow the meteor with nuke, or even worse, make the Earth start moving again with nuke.....

And in every movie if there's Serb he must be a terorist, killer, or some savage... Well thank you Holywood.
----
05.04.2007 - 13:17
Valentin B
Iconoclast
it can't be worse than the "spooky medieval technologically backwards raining-all-the-time ravens-everywhere and wolves howling at the full moon while dracula comes out to drink the blood of some innocent virgin" image of romania in some hollywood films...
05.04.2007 - 13:22
Basso
Account deleted
Written by Valentin B on 05.04.2007 at 13:17

it can't be worse than the "spooky medieval technologically backwards raining-all-the-time ravens-everywhere and wolves howling at the full moon while dracula comes out to drink the blood of some innocent virgin" image of romania in some hollywood films...

Well outside hollywood movies that rocks OLDSCHOOL HORROR IS THE BEST.
23.04.2007 - 13:23
charon
Account deleted
My worst has to be the seed of chucky...very boring and pathetic...DONT WATCH.
26.04.2007 - 03:17
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
My worst movies would be: Cats and dogs. Damn I hated that movie, mom made me see it. I hated mom for two hours. It's so goddamn srupid! A scientist (Jeff Goldblum, WTF was he thinking?) finds, in his house lab, the cure for the allergy to dogs. So the cats, that are evil, want to destroy it and do soemthing (can't rememeber what) to take over teh world. The hope fo the world is a foolish puppy that ended in the scientist's house by mistake. Teh only good thing about the movie was the cat leader, a long-haired, white persian cat.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
26.04.2007 - 04:24
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Last week I rented 'Friday Night Lights' because I wanted to see a movie and there was nothing available at the movie store I hadnt seen already, and people told me it was a good movie, people are stupid. Honestly it was the longest 9 and a half hours of my life, cram packed with blatent product placement and stupid over-patriotic american centimentality that seems to appear in ever sports movie.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
26.04.2007 - 19:17
legend_destroyer
Account deleted
I watched my fair share of crap z-rate movies. A lot of them I can laugh at their akward horribleness, but there are very few movies I can't watch. Among these films I deem impossible to view are Ultraviolet, Blood Reign, House of the Dead, American ninja 1, 2, and 3, and some movie so horrible I have forgotten it's name but I can give a brief synopsis.

The american government found a prehistoric woman preserved in ice in America, they were bringing it back to a lab to study when the Russians attacked with helicopters, they brought the ice woman to a ski resort were she broke free of the ice and started killing people at the resort. Does anyone know what this movie is?
26.04.2007 - 19:40
MadGatsu
worst movie i ever saw was one called "Druids" or "The Druids", cant really remember. Honestly, that was the ONLY movie in my life, in which i had to leave the cinema room 30 min after starting. And thats because i feel asleep like in 10 min and my group woke me up. We all left. It was with Christopher Lambert if im not mistaken. A damn shame, the dude used to be in cool movies. Horrible movie :'(
----
Games don't make people violent, lag does.
26.04.2007 - 21:56
|Angela|
Account deleted
Minority Report was definitely the worst for me. The first time I watched it I saw the first 5 minutes and quit. I gave it another chance unfortunately and tried it in the cinema. My friends and I walked out 1/2 hour before the end.
27.04.2007 - 01:39
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Written by [user id=20559] on 26.04.2007 at 21:56

Minority Report was definitely the worst for me. The first time I watched it I saw the first 5 minutes and quit. I gave it another chance unfortunately and tried it in the cinema. My friends and I walked out 1/2 hour before the end.

What?! I thought Minority Report was amazing, I used to watch that movie all the time. I found there was more to it than alot of action movies out there.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
27.04.2007 - 02:02
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by Doc G. on 27.04.2007 at 01:39

What?! I thought Minority Report was amazing, I used to watch that movie all the time. I found there was more to it than alot of action movies out there.

I completely agree Minority Report is amazing.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
27.04.2007 - 07:58
|Angela|
Account deleted
Written by +{Jonas}+ on 27.04.2007 at 02:02

Written by Doc G. on 27.04.2007 at 01:39

I completely agree Minority Report is amazing.

I absolutely hated the damn thing lol. Never really worked for me. I'll try and watch it again just because u guys say so but I doubt it'll change my mind.

Oh yeah, another movie I can't stand is Doctor Dolittle. There are movies of Eddie Murphy's which I thought were entertaining but this was not one of them. Silly storyline and nothing all that amazing in terms of animal voices, fx and acting! (Specially part 3! Dislike that 1 with a passion!)