Metal Storm logo
Latvian Metalstormers

Original post

Posted by W-Lash, 05.11.2007 - 00:52
Ello there!
As you see, old "Latvian Metalstormers" thread has been closed because of reaching 500 posts.

This one should be the new thread.

Go on, keep spamming!
04.06.2009 - 04:09
tulkas
el parcero
Yes, taxis suck in terms of cost. i remember when i went to USA they so damn expensive made the taxis here look as if they were working for nothing. same in canada, though i never took a taxi while i was there. i hate taxis here in bogota, they're like a plague. most are small cars with cavemen behind the wheel. as a matter of fact, a taxi almost crashed me today, in fact he did touch my cars, but we were going slow so nothing happened. not a scratch, thank goodness
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
04.06.2009 - 11:30
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Ragana its express it stoips in 5 places only and Rīg-Aiz ususlay Ls 2.05 + LS0.30 bus to railway station
I remeber days when it was only Ls 0.99

Wait when I last time go to Airoprt it was Ls 0.40 + Ls 0.40 buy lugadge, tram also same

Tulkas - Taxis yes and they charge how they want, there is no prise , you can be beeten if not pay and thgere other charge for foreners

Ragana I saw ''Boozed Up Brits Avbroud'' and one dude buy from stripper brestless pay Ls 500 ... he think its cheep :lame:
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
04.06.2009 - 11:41
Diabolos
Space For Rent!
Wow, seems your countries are pretty cheap compared with Austria, here a ticket for the bus 1,60 Euros wich is something like 2,50 Dollars

Anyway, what do I do here? I guess I go back to the Austrian Metalstormers thread and talk to myself
04.06.2009 - 11:43
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Diabolos on 04.06.2009 at 11:41

Wow, seems your countries are pretty cheap compared with Austria, here a ticket for the bus 1,60 Euros wich is something like 2,50 Dollars

Anyway, what do I do here? I guess I go back to the Austrian Metalstormers thread and talk to myself

East Europe is cheep, but if you know how huge is our sellery many dont get more how 200 lats .....
Damn if here wont be red deasisns half century our life standarts be like Danmark, Finland
Same our football level
----

04.06.2009 - 11:53
Diabolos
Space For Rent!
Written by Bad English on 04.06.2009 at 11:43

Written by Diabolos on 04.06.2009 at 11:41

East Europe is cheep, but if you know how huge is our sellery many dont get more how 200 lats .....
Damn if here wont be red deasisns half century our life standarts be like Danmark, Finland
Same our football level

Yeah, I thought so. I earn 600 Euros monthly for working 20 hours a week, so I can't complain
04.06.2009 - 12:01
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Man here are no job, damn if I wa sborn in Sweden or sonewhere alse I spend my life working 3-4 hours in day 4 days in week
----

04.06.2009 - 12:48
W-Lash
Metal Master
Like Bad English said, ticket price means nothing when it's not compared to taxes, salaries and other prices.
Many people here live with small salaries and that ticket price is even too high for them.
04.06.2009 - 13:31
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by W-Lash on 04.06.2009 at 12:48

Like Bad English said, ticket price means nothing when it's not compared to taxes, salaries and other prices.
Many people here live with small salaries and that ticket price is even too high for them.

man yes its like people come here , o cheep beer, food, car rent .... but they dont know our sellaries,
All east Euirope has same shity history and problems

Seems Estonia and Hungary ha slil better situation
----

04.06.2009 - 23:34
Ragana
Rawrcat
Written by Bad English on 04.06.2009 at 11:30

Ragana its express it stoips in 5 places only and Rīg-Aiz ususlay Ls 2.05 + LS0.30 bus to railway station
I remeber days when it was only Ls 0.99

Wait when I last time go to Airoprt it was Ls 0.40 + Ls 0.40 buy lugadge, tram also same

Oh. I thought it's more expensive... oh well, I guess it's not so bad.
Yea, I wasn't sure if it was 0,40Ls or 0,50Ls so I said from 80 cents to 1 dollar. And luggage doesn't count (though I'm surprised to know people have to pay for luggage as well).

Yea, by listening to K7 I'm really starting to think that I live in hell not in a country. And though the financial and economical and whatever else situation is terrible, part of people even don't feel like it is worse. For example I'm living fine - just as I was living couple of years ago. Yes and I know that I don't earn money and this year I won't get a job either but it'll be fine, so screw crisis.
04.06.2009 - 23:45
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Nop it issnt , but its fast, Im sick n tired each summer railway repairing train graffics is fucked up

I live same, even I have smll lazy jobs in Swe , I won lil bit

Ragana remeber land n country isnt same and well crisis is fucke dall up, but where was our gouyrement when EU experts sad if we contunie there wont be good ending, they didnt listen it
Well after beeing in Swe seeing how all normal thinks worts there its ... well
----

04.06.2009 - 23:52
Ragana
Rawrcat
But they always repair something. I have no idea what but it's happening all the time.

And what DID you say about land? You didn't mention it.
Well the government is a stupid thing with lots of brainwashed people in there and there's actually no hope to have a normal government, it's just not meant to be. Not here, not now.
05.06.2009 - 00:10
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Well they shood finsih it faster, ehhh I die almoust in Electrick train 2 hours on way ...

Ehh nothing

Well our gourement us fucked in a brains , IMO thereshood be replaced whit sweeds, germans, british to take our country from crisis
----

05.06.2009 - 02:44
Ragana
Rawrcat
Mm...yeah, sure. I don't want more Germans, Swedes or British people here. And we don't need them. The government just needs a proper education for such dumbasses.
05.06.2009 - 19:27
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ragana on 05.06.2009 at 02:44

Mm...yeah, sure. I don't want more Germans, Swedes or British people here. And we don't need them. The government just needs a proper education for such dumbasses.

Well they are not evil they are friends, and belive me they be better how our gourement , they wont be corupted and wont suck some ass like our do ehhhh tommrow elections
----

06.06.2009 - 02:53
Ragana
Rawrcat
I'm not saying they are evil but just NOT wanted here. Well I personally wouldn't love anyone else (that means - not Latvian) to rule over here unless they are just teaching our government how to be a better government. I'm not against knowledge, I agree that they really rule other countries better than we do and so they could learn us how to do that not take our place.

So, you will vote? (just out of curiosity - for what? )
I just tried to convince my mother not to vote for "Tautas Partija" (in our "pa?valdības vēlē?anās" (I was too lazy to look for a translation, sorry)). Well... I was glad to found out that she really has a head on her shoulders (after she said few rude things about "Saskaņas Centrs" XD) and she won't vote for a man who's trying to kick out youth over my place or else soon there will be nothing for us to do here. A town full of old people, boring as much as it can be, uff.

Eh, too bad I'm not 18. I really would love to vote as well.
06.06.2009 - 12:41
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Ragana sorry but our gourement hs no brains , they acn not be teached , they suck ass to sme other country,

I vote for ?danokas party just kidding

I dunno what to vote I will decide it before endoing and MY BIGGEST VOTE WAS for YES in EU Im proud of it
----

06.06.2009 - 13:25
Ragana
Rawrcat
Some say it was wrong to vote for EU. Hm.
So? What did you vote for?
06.06.2009 - 13:33
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ragana on 06.06.2009 at 13:25

Some say it was wrong to vote for EU. Hm.
So? What did you vote for?

Why?

I didn vote I was in fuckin Rīga in school staff came beck, I need sleep , rest eat n go vote
----

06.06.2009 - 14:17
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Finaly I voted all + n - I voted for ''Maukas partija'' well ''tautas partija'' because thet done good thinks in city and main think heating season starts in sepetember so
----

06.06.2009 - 14:23
Ragana
Rawrcat
Well it's mostly because of the inflation - people think there wouldn't be such thing if we weren't in the EU. I can't surely say but I think inflation is global as well as financial crisis and it means that it is affecting all people, not only the European Union.

How could you! I'm not saying there's a big choice what to vote for (I mean, they all are lost people already) but I can't stand when people who don't vote complain about the results. And there are lots of people like that, especially old people who actually, to be honest, complain about everything.
Well but this wasn't about you, don't take it personally - I tried to explain why it is so important to vote if you're given a chance to do it. So hurry up, voting first - sleeping after.
06.06.2009 - 19:04
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Inflation is shit because if Lit and est be and w ewont be be in deep shit , we be like Belarrusia , totaly under Russian control, do you wanna tjose 60 stupid years beck, NATO and EU wa sonly solution for Lv , if one day we be out for some reaosns, I ask for Swe citizenship,

Well here are no other forses to to vote, stupid ?danokas party , and other jerks,
----

07.06.2009 - 15:48
Ragana
Rawrcat
I didn't say my opinion about EU, read again, K7. I said WHY people in Latvia didn't want us to join the European Union and saw it as a threat - probably because of the inflation. Do you really think most of our people are scared from Russia? Firstly, half of them are Russians, and secondly - other people still think our "great" neighbour would help us if needed.

You voted for ?danoka?
07.06.2009 - 16:23
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ragana on 07.06.2009 at 15:48

I didn't say my opinion about EU, read again, K7. I said WHY people in Latvia didn't want us to join the European Union and saw it as a threat - probably because of the inflation. Do you really think most of our people are scared from Russia? Firstly, half of them are Russians, and secondly - other people still think our "great" neighbour would help us if needed.

You voted for ?danoka?

Ragana sorry do ou know how hard is reda after school

Well those hlf 90% has no election wrights and its good, we can not do what did Lithuania and those many who think so why they dont go live to belarussia or soemwhere in Omsk, čelabins or Mumansk its be beck to roots

Yes I love her Tatjana ?danoka rules ''sarcasm''
----

08.06.2009 - 21:41
Ragana
Rawrcat
Nope, I haven't graduated yet. When I'll graduate - you tell me.

Well... look at the results. It doesn't seem like 90% of them have no rights to vote. Anyway, I think it's tragically.
08.06.2009 - 21:49
tulkas
el parcero
Hey, yesterday i watched on BBC news that there was a recession in Latvia, and that it was the worst of the UE... what's that all about? is it really that bad, or just the media blowing things out of proportion as always??
----
08.06.2009 - 22:05
Ragana
Rawrcat
I think that's more media than truth although the situation here isn't good in general. There is a HUGE unemployment problem here and that leads people nowhere. Ahh, and we have a worthless bridge built for half milliard euros. That was the first mistake to make.
08.06.2009 - 22:22
tulkas
el parcero
Sounds a lot like the situation here in colombia, haha. huge unemployment, really expensive constructions and infrastructure that will last about 5 years, tops, and did i mention huge unemployment?
----
08.06.2009 - 23:10
Ragana
Rawrcat
Yeah, plus, people have less payment for a job as well and the government is increasing taxes... the best what a government can do in a crisis situation. Social politic has been left somewhere behind.
08.06.2009 - 23:15
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Well Pablo Escobar=Kalvītis and ?lesers in one
Yes we're europian Columbia
----

08.06.2009 - 23:26
Ragana
Rawrcat
Colombia. : Eh, I would love to live in the centre of the Earth then (remember about "Journey to the Center of the Earth" by Jules Verne ^^).
K7, soon you'll have five 2s in your post count!