Metal Storm logo
Discuss the worst movie you have seen

Original post

Posted by Damnated, 04.06.2006 - 15:34
So, what is it? I just saw a horrible one last noght, I almost throw up, it was that bad. The actress in the lead role was ugly as hell, and the whole thing was like a big puddle of mud. BTW the title was Call Girl
27.04.2007 - 13:30
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Written by Stalker on 05.04.2007 at 12:42

And I remembre that movie with George Clooney (i cant remember its name), with Serbian terorist who is going to New York with an nuclear bomb in backpack to blow the city... And than mr. Clooney and some chick came there and saved the day of course... I dont wanna offend anyone, but it seems that theres bunch of Americans that think every problem in the world can be solved with A-bomb. Like another movie - blow the meteor with nuke, or even worse, make the Earth start moving again with nuke.....

I must quote myself because my words prooved right once again. Now some idiots are making film about how Sun stoped to shine, so they'll nuke it , and everithing will be as it was... Man, who writes this crap?? Is it all by one man, or theres bunch of idiots like that?
----
27.04.2007 - 14:13
MadGatsu
Written by Stalker on 27.04.2007 at 13:30
Man, who writes this crap?? Is it all by one man, or theres bunch of idiots like that?

hmmm...maybe George Bush is actually a producer and is acting like a president just to cover it up???? I bet its all his doing!
----
Games don't make people violent, lag does.
27.04.2007 - 16:00
Urizen367
i've seen many, but recently i'd say Pathfinder. this is a terrible movie. worst vikings in history. and the native americans...how the hell can you say that an asian guy, italians, and pride fighter Nogeuria are native americans? also in the torture scene where the native american guy was ripped, if that was a black dude, middle eastern dude, or some dude of another race, this movie would be catching flak from every angle. i saw the movie with a friend of mine, who just so happens to be a native american. he and i give this movie a rating of 0.5 stars. this movie is just more proof that hollywood hates native americans. what was your first clue? the last of the mohicans staring some white dude.
----
I will not reason and compare, my business is to create.
17.05.2007 - 04:22
rageing atheist
Account deleted
I have one terrible habit. When I intend to do my homework with computer I end up in forums reading long threads. So this time I happened across "the worst movie ever" theme, instead of doing my english literature. All this is irrelevant though. But let's get to the point. The worst movie ever made? Well I remeber that a few years ago I woke up early on a Saturday morning, and turned on the TV. Anyway there was a movie. About a purple dinosaur. Called Barney. He was played by a guy in a purple dinosaur costume. And this Barney looked like a fucking paedophile. He had an awfully kinky smile. And the role of the main character in the worst movie ever made. Also there was a subplot. About Barney's retarded friend. Who searches for her "blankie". For the duration of the whole movie. And guess what? She eventually finds her blankie.Yay.Probably there was also a main plot. Though I'm not sure. Anyway this was the most fucking retarded movie I have ever seen. And I hate it. "Barney is a dinosaur in our imagination, and when he is very tall he's a dinosaur sensation". This is from the Barney song.And this: " I love you. You love me. We're one happy family!". Do yourself a favor and watch this movie. I am serious. After seeing this one you'll be left so fucking jaded that absolutely no movie could ever shock you anymore with it's retardedness. Simply awful.
18.05.2007 - 03:10
Bararey
Winter is Coming
Elite
Written by Urizen367 on 27.04.2007 at 16:00

i've seen many, but recently i'd say Pathfinder. this is a terrible movie. worst vikings in history. and the native americans...how the hell can you say that an asian guy, italians, and pride fighter Nogeuria are native americans? also in the torture scene where the native american guy was ripped, if that was a black dude, middle eastern dude, or some dude of another race, this movie would be catching flak from every angle. i saw the movie with a friend of mine, who just so happens to be a native american. he and i give this movie a rating of 0.5 stars. this movie is just more proof that hollywood hates native americans. what was your first clue? the last of the mohicans staring some white dude.

It was a very bad movie indeed, and the only reason I went to see it was because it was starring Karl Urban.

So the first 5 minutes of the movie was good, and it went all down hill from there after the ship scene!! First of all the lines of the move were written by a 5 year old! Simply cheesy, and stating the obvious!!! Remember the scene when the main character was hit by an arrow in the shoulder? And the Native American girl came and put her hand where the injury was, what did she say? "Blood"!!! No kidding woman, and I thought it was just some ketchup!!

Oh and the sliding down the hill scene, I was like give me a break!! Are those some 21st century Viking that Snow board?! And they all get hit with tree branches and other obstacles, except our hero!!

And how about those traps!! How can 1 guy, a woman, and some mentally challenged guy setup all these elaborate traps in a few hours?! Beats me. And the way the Native Americans charged them was so ridiculous as if they have never been in a battle before!

And how did the Viking guy, who spent the last 15 years of his life with the Natives, not practicing his language, suddenly speaks fluently with the Vikings!! Come on, without constant practice you will definitely forget you main/second language guaranteed!

Oh and my simply favorite part of the movie, is tricking the VIKINGS to cross and iced lake!! The Vikings for crying out loud!! Like they have never seen snow or ice ever!

And did you even notice that the main Native American woman did not have a Native American Accent?! Did they even lack for dialect coaches in the movie?!

No plot, no script, no character development!! How did they release this to the big screen is beyond me!!
----
"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaegar died."
Ser Jorah Mormont
18.05.2007 - 07:09
Black Mass
For me its Titanic.
I dont think there is a bigger insult you could give to an event so devastating during its time.
Watching 'Rose' floating on that bit of wood (I think it was a door?) and seeing 'Jack' in the water telling her everything will be ok - HELLO you're gonna freeze to death!! Total load of shit, 3 hours of my life I'll never get back.
And dont even get me started on Armagedon....again with the nukes
20.05.2007 - 06:03
Urizen367
Written by Bararey on 18.05.2007 at 03:10

Written by Urizen367 on 27.04.2007 at 16:00

It was a very bad movie indeed, and the only reason I went to see it was because it was starring Karl Urban.

So the first 5 minutes of the movie was good, and it went all down hill from there after the ship scene!! First of all the lines of the move were written by a 5 year old! Simply cheesy, and stating the obvious!!! Remember the scene when the main character was hit by an arrow in the shoulder? And the Native American girl came and put her hand where the injury was, what did she say? "Blood"!!! No kidding woman, and I thought it was just some ketchup!!

Oh and the sliding down the hill scene, I was like give me a break!! Are those some 21st century Viking that Snow board?! And they all get hit with tree branches and other obstacles, except our hero!!

And how about those traps!! How can 1 guy, a woman, and some mentally challenged guy setup all these elaborate traps in a few hours?! Beats me. And the way the Native Americans charged them was so ridiculous as if they have never been in a battle before!

And how did the Viking guy, who spent the last 15 years of his life with the Natives, not practicing his language, suddenly speaks fluently with the Vikings!! Come on, without constant practice you will definitely forget you main/second language guaranteed!

Oh and my simply favorite part of the movie, is tricking the VIKINGS to cross and iced lake!! The Vikings for crying out loud!! Like they have never seen snow or ice ever!

And did you even notice that the main Native American woman did not have a Native American Accent?! Did they even lack for dialect coaches in the movie?!

No plot, no script, no character development!! How did they release this to the big screen is beyond me!!

fuckin eh. i like how they were using modern day speaking habits as well. "yeah, they'll be comin this way" or somethin else along those lines. the ending was pretty much crap too. how could vikings not know of avalanches? "i know who i am!!!!" so do we, a terrible actor.
----
I will not reason and compare, my business is to create.
21.05.2007 - 21:05
Hamird
Lieutenant
in my life i have seen one movie that really sucked ... and it is CRADLE OF FEAR ... this movie has nothing to say. it just was a joke ... the director stole the story of ROSEMARY's BABY in first part of the movie ...
11.06.2007 - 13:20
diJana
Account deleted
oh... there are many of them.
I remember one horror film. I think it was called "Hills have eyes". I don't remember. but it was more funny for me than scary.
it is about couple of people who are missed in flat near hills and they are alone. and some mutants come and try to kill them and rape woman (as I remember). but one man go to the place where those mutants live and kill them... I really can't remember if it's sure like this but that story was sooo silly.
11.06.2007 - 13:54
W-Lash
Metal Master
Written by Hamird on 21.05.2007 at 21:05

in my life i have seen one movie that really sucked ... and it is CRADLE OF FEAR ... this movie has nothing to say. it just was a joke ... the director stole the story of ROSEMARY's BABY in first part of the movie ...

This movie was somehow strange. The first 3 parts of it was total crap but the last one (about that sick guy who wanted to see SICK ROOM live) was awesome! but other stuff was quite cheap and silly. I laughed when i saw that evil guy managed to sacrifice cat and drunk it's blood...LOL
28.06.2007 - 08:17
Torture Killer
Account deleted
I hate Napolean Dynamite, everyone said it was so fuckin hilarious and now it's 2 hours of my life I'll never get back
28.06.2007 - 15:25
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
i don't know if really the worst ever, but at least a big disappointment for me was CRITTERS IV...the previous parts of the series was funny and good, but this last part really sucked and i was really disappoited after the week i have waiting for it...
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

28.06.2007 - 18:51
MeGaDeTh_fReAk
hmmm Bill and Teds bogas adventure...that movie is just plain friggin stupid!
29.06.2007 - 03:20
Damnated
Churchburner
Written by [user id=24315] on 28.06.2007 at 08:17

I hate Napolean Dynamite, everyone said it was so fuckin hilarious and now it's 2 hours of my life I'll never get back

when it aired in the theaters i refused to watch it, the trailer and the big media fuzz shot down my interest; i watched it on hbo about a year ago, and although i agree that it's not a funny movie, i thought it was surprisingly good, mainly because it's so absent minded.
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.

03.07.2007 - 10:00
Oracle
Orcinus
The worst movie ive seen are those American Pie movies, i cant fucking stand them, they are so stupid its not funny. i also think Dude Wheres My Car is a shit movie because nothing happens in it and its just so random and boring.
03.07.2007 - 22:04
Basso
Account deleted
Written by Oracle on 03.07.2007 at 10:00

i also think Dude Wheres My Car is a shit movie because nothing happens in it and its just so random and boring.

100% With you, totally worthless in every way...
03.07.2007 - 22:41
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
and you didn't see our czech "teen movies"...and you are lucky

the only teen movie i really enjoyed was Not Another Teen Movie...because making a parody of those "funny" teen movies...that is a challenge...and was succesful :-)
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

06.07.2007 - 06:35
AlGore
Account deleted
Open Water was terrible for me. It wasn't exciting or adrenaline producing or interesting, just long, boring, and pointless. And they made a sequel?!
07.07.2007 - 16:29
villain
The latest Rocky (5or 6?)
was horrible..quit after half an hour

also
Queen of the Damned
hahah vampire singing Korn y songs
fuck off!!
----

Suddenly........
Life has new meaning
11.07.2007 - 04:03
Putrid_Cadaver
Account deleted
House by the Cemetary sucked, Lucio Fulchi is way too overated.
11.07.2007 - 04:30
Fhuesc
Inland Empire directed by David Linch is the worst movie ever, there isnt a plot at all, it last 3 hours and there isnt a plot (yes i repeat this, cuz its a fucking crap).
----
Hasta la victoria, siempre!
Until victory, always!
11.07.2007 - 05:56
Oracle
Orcinus
Another Movie i think are really bad are those scary movie films. i think they are just stupid and so random. i know they make fun of horror films but i still think they are pretty crap. i guess i dont like teen movies, they just annoy the shit out of me imo but everyone is different i guess
11.07.2007 - 20:36
Cassandra
Account deleted
anyone ever see Mansion of the Doomed?
11.07.2007 - 23:42
Basso
Account deleted
Written by [user id=17838] on 11.07.2007 at 04:03

House by the Cemetary sucked, Lucio Fulchi is way too overated.

Fulci is a god among mortals...
11.07.2007 - 23:54
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Oracle on 11.07.2007 at 05:56

Another Movie i think are really bad are those scary movie films. i think they are just stupid and so random. i know they make fun of horror films but i still think they are pretty crap. i guess i dont like teen movies, they just annoy the shit out of me imo but everyone is different i guess

Scary Movies are hilarious and brilliant...I know...they're shallow and dirty but I liked them....."Harakiri tsunami, kamikaze bonsai.."(So sad, my life is also tragic) line from the spoof of "The Grudge"....
12.07.2007 - 02:08
Oracle
Orcinus
@Frodo Of Steel - Thats your opinion if you like those films some things in them can e funny but im more into movies like lord of the rings or pirates of the caribbean etc.
12.07.2007 - 02:13
Ernis
狼獾
@Oracle....so I see you prefer epic movies....I'm glad you haven't seen Epic Movie....it was tacky, cheap and stupid even for my taste....
12.07.2007 - 03:20
Oracle
Orcinus
@Frodo Of Steel - Is Epic movie a teeny type of movie? i know that it makes fun of movies like pirates of the caribbean doesnt it? I like some comedies but ones like Wayne's World, 40 year old Virgin or Bad Santa but just not ones that rip off other movies. the only scary movie i thought was funny was the 3rd one i think becuase when they rip off the film 'Signs' is quite funny and the michael jackson thing lol, i found it hilarious when his nose came off his face lol.
12.07.2007 - 04:35
Deus Ex Machina
Written by Oracle on 03.07.2007 at 10:00

The worst movie ive seen are those American Pie movies, i cant fucking stand them, they are so stupid its not funny. i also think Dude Wheres My Car is a shit movie because nothing happens in it and its just so random and boring.

About "Dude,where's my car"...that movie is..so...stupid!
Do you happen to remember the scene where they went to get some fast food and they pulled up in the car,they were saying their orders...the damn person on the speaker who was taking the orders kept saying "And theeeeeeeeeen"
They'd be like..ugh..i want this soup./and theeeeeeeeeeeeeeen/Ok,and orange juice/and theeeeeeeeeeeeeeen...
And it never ends.
The reason why it got under my skin so much is that my friend does the and theeeeeeeen thing randomly.
It's sooooo annoying.
12.07.2007 - 04:45
Oracle
Orcinus
@Deus Ex Machina - yes i remember that scene.... that part of the movie is so stupid and useless. i found that "And Theeeeeeen" thing really annoying. i mean wheres the joke in that scene? there is none. i cant watch movies that dont have a story to it. like what the hell happens to their car anyway? do they end up finding it? this movie is just random and what about those tarty girls? what was the go with them? i cant remember the rest of the movie because i saw it when i was 14.