Metal Storm logo
Evile

27.04.2009 - 11:53
Valentin B
Iconoclast
So a thread to the band calling itself Evile, it's pretty clear these guys are some kind of 80s revivalists lol, i love how raw and unpolished yet fast and technical these guys's music sounds sometimes, like that EPIC SICK riff in the middle of "Bathe in Blood"

all in all some pretty good(from what i've heard) Slayer/heavier version of Metallica impersonation
27.04.2009 - 13:34
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Awesome band I can name only one 80's UK thrash band what I realy like it was Sabbat, but seems in 2000 there one good band who plays like 80's I realy love this band, I hope they gonna realises album soon, realy awesome band there aint no many 80's bands what I like nowdays(I talking about new realises not classic albums) but seems new bands liek Evil and co keep thrash alive
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
27.04.2009 - 22:45
Jonnz of Steel

Very good band, can't wait for the new album. Matt Drake's vocals are awesome
28.04.2009 - 05:05
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I like them but listening to their entire album from start to finish is a little much. I tend to get bored around the 3/4 mark but still in small doses they can be very enjoyable.
10.05.2009 - 20:51
terrorist

Yeah they are good musicans but the this album is a little boring.It's like they are repeating the tracks all over.
----
Will the ones who live after our end
Worship the goddamn cross again?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnlG0h7YN_8&feature=related
10.05.2009 - 21:30
Galar
Wicked Mung
Look forward to the new album. The future of thrash!
----
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID, SUCK A DICK
11.05.2009 - 18:39
symbolic727

I am looking forward for the next instalment in Evile i really love thrash and it is nice to see bands picking it up once more.
17.09.2009 - 20:17
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
A preview for the DVD that comes with the special edition of the band's forthcoming album, "Infected Nations", can be viewed at this location.
21.09.2009 - 13:44
K✞ulu
Seeker of Truth
The new record is a huge disappointment. Just boring.
----
Savor what you feel and what you see
Things that may not seem important now
But may be tomorrow

R.I.P. Chuck Schuldiner

Satan was a Backstreet Boy
21.09.2009 - 14:57
Syk
myspace/bonerama
Written by K✞ulu on 21.09.2009 at 13:44
The new record is a huge disappointment. Just boring.
Agreed. I didn't think much of Enter the Grave but I was actually stunned by how bad the new one sounds.
----
death ? thrash ? death/doom/prog ? Hail Zoldon!

he's not the kind you have to wind up on Sundays
22.09.2009 - 02:23
GamlaSonn

I remember while listening to them the only thing I could think of was "retro retro retro".. I just think they're trying to hard with that retro sound
22.09.2009 - 05:42
Nosurper
Stinky Lips
I have only heard the first three tracks and the title track was the only one that stood out. The other two were a clusterfuck of mid-tempo riffs that have been regurgitated over and over. I think I'll be marking this one off of my wishlist..
----
26.10.2009 - 12:55
SlaytallicA
Lycanthropy
Evile have launched a tribute website for the band's bassist Mike Alexander, who tragically passed away on October 5, 2009. R I P.
----
One Pound Of Flesh, No More No Less, No Cartilage, No Bones, But Only Flesh...
01.11.2009 - 14:25
NiederHaven

Surely a great step forward they took in this new album... Great job by the english folks!
06.11.2009 - 13:30
Tormentor666

I didn't like the latest album that much...
----
WARFARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
07.11.2009 - 01:49
BenWasHere

Their new album was okay... Not nearly as good as their first. I hope they go back to their old style for the next album they make, but keep the awesome songwriting.
22.01.2010 - 04:07
thewall30

Sure their last album Infected Nations wasn't as good or thrashy, I still think it was good though like their songwriting seemed to improve, but I agree that Enter The Grave was a stellar album and its gonna be hard to do better than that...
----
11.12.2010 - 22:27
K✞ulu
Seeker of Truth
I am listening to Infected Nations again, and holy crap the level of technicality in Ol Drake's solos is just ridiculous. I stressed his mastery in my review, but I can't just help having an ecstatic feeling listening to that dude shred. The guy has a style. Truly unique, technical shredding, so different from most trash solos.

It's too bad the album takes a looooooong time to sink in, but I encourage everyone to check and be at least blown away by the leadwork. You will not be disappointed.
----
But may be tomorrow

R.I.P. Chuck Schuldiner

25.12.2010 - 15:44
K✞ulu
Seeker of Truth
A new interview with Matt Drake. Probably the new album will come out in mid-2011. They have 9 or 10 tracks. This one I am very curious about because of the way the last album sounded.
----
But may be tomorrow

R.I.P. Chuck Schuldiner

31.12.2010 - 23:09
K✞ulu
Seeker of Truth
"Get Ready. Album III is well on the way. Recording in March with Russ Russell. HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

Just saw this on their facebook, which had been posted yesterday. Stoked!
----
But may be tomorrow

R.I.P. Chuck Schuldiner

02.01.2011 - 04:52
SATANSCHAMBER666
Account deleted
I just started listening to this band and they are fucking awesome cant wait for album number 3
02.01.2011 - 07:26
Enemy

I liked the first one and thought it was really well written and really led the pack of newer thrash bands but the 2nd one seems like an experiment that didn't work to me. The monotone vocals, slow parts, not memorable riffs; it all just ends up rubbing me the wrong way and while it's probably a good album (a lot of people seem to love it) I just really don't enjoy it. I have a feeling Lazarus AD will suffer the exact same fate with experimentation in a bad way.
17.02.2011 - 02:28
ProjectEndgame
Account deleted
17.02.2011 - 03:46
Void_Eater
Account deleted
I own Enter The Grave and have seen them live twice. Great band, one of the best to come from the thrash resurgence movement, along with Warbringer, Bonded By Blood, and National Suicide.
28.05.2011 - 17:55
VloRD

I find both their albums average...With few good tracks here and there, but the band does have promise, hope the get more consistent.
----
11.06.2011 - 02:30
Dies Irae

There is too little new thrash bands that are as good as Evile...I'd like to see these guys live
12.06.2011 - 02:45
Guib
Thrash Talker
Written by Dies Irae on 11.06.2011 at 02:30

There is too little new thrash bands that are as good as Evile...I'd like to see these guys live

What do you mean by too little...
Theres.. Municipal Waste, Toxic Holocaust, Warbringer, Violator, Cautiva, Skeletonwitch, Vindicator, Pessimist, Fog Of War, Lich King (...)

thats alot if you ask me
----
- Headbanging with mostly clogged arteries to that stuff -
Guib's List Of Essential Albums
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
15.06.2011 - 03:16
Mattybu

I like Evile. One of those bands that I'll put on if I just want some solid thrash going on in the background for whatever. Call me predictable but Thrasher is my favourite song by them.

On a side note, it's nice to see a lot of new bands putting out decent thrash. Slayer and Megadeth aren't going to be around forever.
15.06.2011 - 19:49
Guib
Thrash Talker
Written by Mattybu on 15.06.2011 at 03:16

I like Evile. One of those bands that I'll put on if I just want some solid thrash going on in the background for whatever. Call me predictable but Thrasher is my favourite song by them.

On a side note, it's nice to see a lot of new bands putting out decent thrash. Slayer and Megadeth aren't going to be around forever.

so true they getting old
----
- Headbanging with mostly clogged arteries to that stuff -
Guib's List Of Essential Albums
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
20.09.2022 - 17:46
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Evil posted such news on facebook!
The studio is booked for Album 6. November
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing