Metal Storm logo
Gnostic - New Album Details

"Engineering The Rule", the new debut album from Gnostic will be release in Europe on May 25 via Season Of Mist (July 14 in the U.S.)

"Engineering The Rule" [cover artwork] tracklisting:

01. Visceral
02. Isolate Gravity
03. Sleeping Ground
04. Engineering the Rule
05. Wall of Lies
06. Violently Calm
07. Life Suffering
08. Corrosive
09. Mindlock
10. Splinters of Change

An album comment reads as follows: "Taking the progressive sound of death to a new level of aggression with jaw-dropping breaks delivered in stunning frequencies, the Gnostic principle of duality is expressed in a fine sense for melodies and emotionality contrasting with the technical perfection of their execution. As fans of Atheist, Cynic, Death and Pestilence will flock to "Engineering The Rule", they should heed this warning: caution! Trying to play air guitar along the songs may result in broken fingers and severely damaged wrists!"

Source: season-of-mist.com
Band profile: Gnostic
Posted: 30.04.2009 by ArtiA

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 21 users
30.04.2009 - 14:31
K✞ulu
Seeker of Truth
Very eager to listen to this one.... been waiting for this news for quite some while... another Technical Death band... looking forward to hearing this.
----
Savor what you feel and what you see
Things that may not seem important now
But may be tomorrow

R.I.P. Chuck Schuldiner

Satan was a Backstreet Boy
01.05.2009 - 05:51
nana.MD
Star-Queen
Greaaaaaat!!
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...
01.05.2009 - 06:44
Symmachus
I;m looking forward to hearing this stuff. Atheist, Death, and Cynic are all great bands if you ask me, but I regrettable haven't heard any Pestilence yet.

Hits total: 2567 | This month: 5