Metal Storm logo
Nemesea - New Song Online

"Afterlife", a new song from Dutch gothic rockers Nemesea is now streaming online at the band's official Facebook page. The single is off of the band's upcoming new album entitled The Quiet Resistance scheduled for release on November 17th via Napalm Records.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Nemesea
Posted: 15.10.2011 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 65 users
15.10.2011 - 12:56
Chaosweaver

Looks like they've picked up where they left off after In Control, which was a pile of crap.

I was really hoping for another Mana.
15.10.2011 - 15:36
Enissa

Written by Chaosweaver on 15.10.2011 at 12:56

Looks like they've picked up where they left off after In Control, which was a pile of crap.

I was really hoping for another Mana.

exactly, plus, in the band pic, the vocalist looks like a brunette Marlin Monroe...!
15.10.2011 - 17:15
Jason W.
Razorbliss
Thrilled they continued developing the sound from their last album, and it seems like they leaned a bit more toward a nu/gothic side along with a symphonic metal side. I like it a lot
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
16.10.2011 - 17:28
Dark Blood
The Avenger
Hard to believe this is the same band that released 'Mana'.

The cover is nice though... If you think as it as movie poster. "Underworld 4: Surviving the cactus desert". Nah, it's a nice cover.
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.

Hits total: 2756 | This month: 8