Metal Storm logo
Dordeduh - Gallalin Borea Parts Ways With Band

Gallalin Borea will no longer be playing live or collaborating with Dordeduh as she plans to fully dedicate herself to her child that is on the way.

Gallalin Borea released this statement: "Dear friends, after almost three years of contribution in Dordeduh live shows, time has come to part ways and follow an entirely new and, undoubtedly, exciting and at least as fulfilling a path as I had the honor to share with Dordeduh. Edmond and I will soon become parents which means that my time, dedication and energy will have to go 100% to our child and therefore I won't be able to continue touring and traveling along with the band. I will remain fully supportive to Dordeduh, to Edmond continuing his musical journey, to my former colleagues - true friends before, during and after our musical collaboration. I am deeply grateful for the chance I had of being a part of Dordeduh and I wish them all the best in their future musical and spiritual endeavour."

And in the spirit of the day, in Romanian: "Dragi prieteni, dupa aproape trei ani de contributie la aparitiile live ale Dordeduh, a sosit timpul sa ne despartim drumurile iar eu sa urmez o cale complet noua si, fara indoiala, cel putin la fel de pasionanta si aducatoare de implinire precum am avut onoarea sa traiesc alaturi de Dordeduh. Edmond si cu mine vom deveni in curand parinti, ceea ce inseamna ca timpul, dedicarea si energia mea se vor indrepta 100% catre copilul nostru. Asadar nu voi mai putea lua parte la viitoarele turnee si deplasari ale trupei. Voi continua sa sustin Dordeduh intru totul, sa il incurajez pe Edmond in calatoria sa muzicala si sa fiu alaturi de fostii colegi - adevarati prieteni atat inainte cat si in timpul si dupa colaborarea noastra muzicala. Sunt cu adevarat recunoscatoare pentru sansa pe care am avut-o de a fi facut parte din Dordeduh si le doresc tot ce poate fi mai bun in periplul lor muzical si spiritual."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Dordeduh
Posted: 01.04.2013 by HaaskAksaaH

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 117 users
01.04.2013 - 16:57
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Like I once said in shoutbox if ppl want lost personal life and freedom we dont need to be hollywood stars
it is enoght whit get merry and have a children .... and ppl still dont get why I am single many years
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
01.04.2013 - 16:58
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Like I once said in shoutbox if ppl want lost personal life and freedom we dont need to be hollywood stars
it is enoght whit get merry and have a children .... and ppl still dont get why I am single many years
----

apos;'
[image]
01.04.2013 - 17:57
Rhiannon
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 01.04.2013 at 16:57

Imagine if your parents didn't want to lose their personal life and freedom, lol
01.04.2013 - 18:32
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 01.04.2013 at 17:57

Written by Bad English on 01.04.2013 at 16:57

Imagine if your parents didn't want to lose their personal life and freedom, lol

I would be happy(if I wont born), I wont be blamed that because of me they wasted thay lifes , money and time and such stupid talks
about band well she did it wrigt, child needs support, I would do same, if I would have a child, but since I dont and I doubt I will (Marcel is my idol ) I can waste my life how I want
----

apos;'
[image]
01.04.2013 - 22:38
PocketMetal

Didn't know there was a woman in the band , anyway .. I think she did the right thing , a mother needs to be with her child .
02.04.2013 - 00:44
KMR

Better attitude is to get energy from raising children and spare it on music. That would be my choice, but I'm not the one who decide. Enjoy new way of life.
----
Nothing is sacred.

Hits total: 3475 | This month: 3