05. Conjuration
06. Upon The Fire Winged Demon
07. Ominous Doctrines Of The Perpetual Mystical Macrocosm
08. Crepuscular Battle Hymn
09. Hymn For A Dead Star
10. Across The Abyss Ancient Horns Gray

Top 20 albums of 2010: 18

Additional info
Released on October 31, 2010 for all Latin America through Icarus Records.

Staff review by
Lucas
Rating:
Inquisition... nyaaaaaaaaaaarghhghghghhhhh!!!!!!

No further introduction necessary I'd say, so let's continue.

Ominous Doctrines Of The Perpetual Mystical Macrocosm is the new Inquisition album and it is Inquisition at its most inquisition-y. A lightning fast, razor-sharp riff accompanied by thundering drums (got any more clichés? i'm game), followed by Lord Frog's awesome croak... it's all there. Yeah, yeah baby, yeah!

Read more ››
published 13.11.2010 | Comments (39)

Found in 23 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 8   Visited by: 407 users
16.09.2013 - 14:41
Rating: 10
AtrumHiberna

3 years later and I still listen to it almost nonstop. It's just a masterpiece.
----
This is my worship, this is my path...
14.01.2015 - 19:57
Rating: 9
flightoficarus
Stamp Tramp
I would argue that this is their best work. The guitars are original and excellent.
----
Daily underground metal recommendations at Metal Trenches.
Watch metal content on the Metal Trenches YouTube Channel.
25.08.2015 - 08:52
Rating: 5
Dr. Strawberry

Inquisition is a rip-off of Immortal, not too bad but not that great as always mentioned...somewhat overrated.
26.08.2015 - 07:25
Rsrdaman

Fantastic album. Inquistion kills it again. Dagon can really write some of the best damn riffs ive ever heard.

Written by Dr. Strawberry on 25.08.2015 at 08:52

Inquisition is a rip-off of Immortal, not too bad but not that great as always mentioned...somewhat overrated.

Is that supposed to be a joke? Dagon and Abbath sing in similar fashions, but thats where all similarity ends. The bands sound nothing alike, lyrically or musically. Might as well say Mayhem is a ripoff of Darkthrone.
26.08.2015 - 08:36
Rating: 5
Dr. Strawberry

Written by Rsrdaman on 26.08.2015 at 07:25

Fantastic album. Inquistion kills it again. Dagon can really write some of the best damn riffs ive ever heard.

Is that supposed to be a joke? Dagon and Abbath sing in similar fashions, but thats where all similarity ends. The bands sound nothing alike, lyrically or musically. Might as well say Mayhem is a ripoff of Darkthrone.

Inquisition early style was on their own but later became more immortal so it's a rip-off.
19.09.2015 - 06:51
Rsrdaman

Written by Dr. Strawberry on 26.08.2015 at 08:36

Written by Rsrdaman on 26.08.2015 at 07:25

Inquisition early style was on their own but later became more immortal so it's a rip-off.

Repeating what you just said is not advancing nor supporting your argument.

Edit: Forget it, I'm done here, I remembered who you are. I don't even care to try to argue with the person that makes the stupidest comments on MS, and abuses the voting system.

"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." A wise old man once said.
22.08.2017 - 19:56
DeathMetal

First album I've heard from these guys and I loved it. So many great songs. Desolate Funeral Chant is easily my favorite off this one.
25.01.2021 - 03:18
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
First time checking into this band and all caps WOW those vocals are atrocious. What a shame because the riffs are insane.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS

Hits total: 10685 | This month: 18