Metal Storm logo
Brymir - New Album Update, First Single Available

The Finns Brymir released their debut album Breathe Fire To The Sun back in 2011. Now the band is recording their next album and earlier also released the first single "The Black Hammer." Check out the band's update on the recording process below and also listen to the first single from Brymir's upcoming second album.

Joona Björkroth posted this message on their Facebook page: "Hello! Sorry for no updates! Busy times! As for the album: all bass parts have been recorded and I'm going to put up some blog as soon as possible. Now what we have left to record: fiery guitar leads & solos, vocals, orchestrations and the hardest part of them all: producing. Gonna be a lot of work but it's gonna be worth it! Just wait patiently The lead guitar work starts next week.

"Meanwhile, you can check out newest single 'The Black Hammer', close your eyes and listen through our debut Breathe Fire To The Sun or order merch from brymir@brymir.com! Regards, Joona."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Brymir
Posted: 25.05.2014 by Justicelust

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 106 users
25.05.2014 - 12:54
Gothmog_Motsham

I was blown away by the song Ragnarok back in 2010...But their 2011 album was rather disappointing. Hope their new record is better.
25.05.2014 - 15:54
LeKiwi
High Fist Prog
Awesome and semi-original folk metal?
25.05.2014 - 16:06
Fredd
Account deleted
I knew this band was something special :3
25.05.2014 - 21:08
Sentenced Odiin
gothic.moorion@gmail.com
Keep Of Kalessin rip-off for me.
----
Life has given me much, maybe taken more...
25.05.2014 - 22:01
Kivenkantaja

What a pleasant surprise

Hits total: 2561 | This month: 4