Found in 1 list
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 5   Visited by: 80 users
21.03.2015 - 07:42
Rating: 9
flightoficarus
Stamp Tramp
Best melodic death metal I have heard so far from 2015. Epic synth work like a videogame soundtrack, stellar riffing, nonstop head-banging. Scratched an itch for me big time. "Await Me Your Oath" is an amazing song. MPE's The Unborn meets Equilibrium's Sagas. Full review here.
----
Daily underground metal recommendations at Metal Trenches.
Watch metal content on the Metal Trenches YouTube Channel.
27.03.2015 - 03:36
Lionthrone
Having trouble finding this album online. Is the release for Japan March 18th with a global release afterwards? The teaser they have on Youtube has me very intrigued. I agree the synth is like a video game soundtrack and is pretty epic (longtime gamer here so can appreciate).
27.03.2015 - 17:35
Rating: 6
Ag Fox
Angel No More
elite
Listened to it once to see what's the fuss. Wasn't that impressed. Will try again some other time =/
----
loves 小巫
30.03.2015 - 00:29
Lionthrone
How are you guys listening to it? I don't think it's been released outside of Japan. I find that a frustrating part of Metal Storm that the release dates are the original releases in the home countires instead of the worldwide releases where we can all listen to it. It's like listing the prescreening date of a major motion picture: outside of a few select people, nobody gives a shit.
30.03.2015 - 22:04
Rating: 9
flightoficarus
Stamp Tramp
Written by Lionthrone on 30.03.2015 at 00:29

How are you guys listening to it? I don't think it's been released outside of Japan. I find that a frustrating part of Metal Storm that the release dates are the original releases in the home countires instead of the worldwide releases where we can all listen to it. It's like listing the prescreening date of a major motion picture: outside of a few select people, nobody gives a shit.

I got a promo. Fortunately it looks like the group is working on a music video so more stuff in the works to get the music out there.

----
Daily underground metal recommendations at Metal Trenches.
Watch metal content on the Metal Trenches YouTube Channel.

Hits total: 4078 | This month: 15