Metal Storm logo
Indesinence - New Album In The Works

If you were hoping for a new album from Indesinence, today there is good news! The death/doom metal unit is currently immersed in their new album recorded at Priory Studio. This will be the band's third album and follow-up to Vessels Of Light And Decay released in 2012. III will contain seven tracks, with a playing time of around 70 minutes. It is now scheduled to be mastered by Brad Boatright at Audiosiege Studio. Artwork and further info will be shared over the coming weeks. Be patient.

The band explained: "Comrade John Wright has not been able to physically join us for this installment; however he, like others, remains present in the spirit of the music. On the plus side, Andy has indulged his obscure 80s doom obsession with some very classy old-schooled leads that have 'Black Mark Productions' written all over them. Mike Wead fans, you are in for a treat."

"III has in some ways turned out to be about past meeting present, and about completion of cycles. We have decided to record and include a song co-written with our original guitarist Chris James, which we feel contains some of his greatest ideas. We unearthed the track from our vaults and instantly decided it was too strong to remain shelved, and we hope you will agree."

"The stars have also aligned for us to work with a couple other very special friends. Gordon Bicknell, of Esoteric and Lysergene (Gilmour was busy so we asked Gordon, enough said) and Christopher Baque-Wildman (of Spain's irreverent deathsters Dejadeath) have both contributed staggering lead work to two of the songs. Last but most certainly not least, Robert Roth (from Seattle rock legends Truly) has imprinted his style with some brain-melting solos. A true original, his 1995 work of furious and soaring psychedelic rock Fast Stories... From Kid Coma remains a band favourite, so to say we are thrilled to have Rob join us on this record is nothing short of an understatement. To anyone not familiar, please do yourselves a favour and check out his band and solo work.

"Featuring guests was never a priority in the past, but the above opportunities were simply way too stimulating to pass. We thank them humbly and immensely for being part of this, and hope you enjoy their contributions as much as we have, as well as III in its totality."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Indesinence
Posted: 25.03.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 25 users
25.03.2015 - 16:53
Ag Fox
Angel No More
elite
I'm pumped!
----
loves 小巫
25.03.2015 - 16:58
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
elite
Written by Ag Fox on 25.03.2015 at 16:53

I'm pumped!

This will take at least another three or four years to complete, knowing the band members.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

25.03.2015 - 17:00
Ag Fox
Angel No More
elite
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 25.03.2015 at 16:58

Written by Ag Fox on 25.03.2015 at 16:53

I'm pumped!

This will take at least another three or four years to complete, knowing the band members.
damn... I didn't know x.x
But if that equates to quality, then I don't mind!
----
loves 小巫
25.03.2015 - 19:55
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
If 70 mins beauty takes 3 to 4 years, then that will be truthful.

Wait is long awaited(if Marcel is right).
26.03.2015 - 21:28
Erik M.
Damn, looking forward to this a lot. Vessels of Light and Decay is awesome.

But another album titled "III"? Hah, too many bands use that album title nawadays.

And I really hope Marcel is wrong on this...

Hits total: 1777 | This month: 5