Release date: 2006

01. Eden Belovv
02. Kross Fyre
03. VVytchdance
04. Ascent From Ghoulgotha
05. Kosmik Sacrifice
06. VVorldVVithoutEnd

WARNING: For True Black Metalers Only

What a fucking Black Noise blow out; this album is seriously one fucked up piece of the filthiest most gruesome and volatile music ever known to man. Leave alone the fact that this band is "kult" and "tr00" enough to add double V's instead of W's in their album title, or the fact that they don't even have a Myspace or things like that; the music is what truly matters here...music did I say? More like strendous sounds and blasting black pudding will emerge from this thing here; a very sickening and horrendous experience indeed.

I'll keep things short this time, it's just that when a band adds the tag "Listen In Darkness At Maximum Volume" inside the booklet, there's actually nothing else I could even think of adding when it comes to this CD. Katharsis is almost as grim and dark as their forefathers (say Von, Sarcofago, etc.). To tell you the truth, the cover and layout of this disc gave me the creeps, that has to say a lot don't you think?

Then we have the execution...there's none, the whole album sounds more like an agressive improvisation coming from the depths of hell while the filthiest orgy takes place...Damn it that's it, this is the soundtrack of the biggest and most fucked up hell-orgy with all kind of goats, demons, black semen, cadavers and hot horned-babes, or at least it's the soundtrack of the most perverse Marquis De Sade thought.

People who were looking for the rawest kind of Black Metal don't hesitate in buying this album; I'm actually daring you, I see you buying Dimmu Borgir and saying it's "krieg", let's see if you have the guts to live through this experience...I'll just say one more thing, if I get a brain tumor or any kind of damage for listening to this album, I'll run the biggest lawsuit on earth all the way to Germany.

Best Tracks: the whole album is a blasphemous injection of irreverent and grotesque music, if you get this album don't be gay and listen to the entire thing.

Written by Herzebeth | 28.02.2007

Comments

Comments: 8   Visited by: 85 users
28.02.2007 - 21:58
Basso
Account deleted
Will check some songs out, sounds entertaining.
01.03.2007 - 14:35
Syk
myspace/bonerama
Very nice review Herz, and congrats on your 333rd! Quite fitting it's of this album
----
death ? thrash ? death/doom/prog ? Hail Zoldon!

he's not the kind you have to wind up on Sundays
01.03.2007 - 18:14
Herzebeth

Written by Syk on 01.03.2007 at 14:35

Very nice review Herz, and congrats on your 333rd! Quite fitting it's of this album

Hehehe, didn't know it was my 333, damn does tham mean I'm just HALF kult? or half the beast
----
01.03.2007 - 19:42
kackbratze

Well, Herzebeth...

I actually enjoy reading reviews of you because I think it's fun to do so. But I have one major point of criticism: Do you really always have to say that this and that album is "one of the most (insert superlative) albums known to mankind?" (or something else)? No offense, maybe you do it unconsciously or maybe it's some kind of running gag which I shouldn't take too seriously, but I find it in most of your reviews I read. It's a bit irritating...

Just wanted to mention that.
01.03.2007 - 19:56
Herzebeth

Written by kackbratze on 01.03.2007 at 19:42

Well, Herzebeth...

I actually enjoy reading reviews of you because I think it's fun to do so. But I have one major point of criticism: Do you really always have to say that this and that album is "one of the most (insert superlative) albums known to mankind?" (or something else)? No offense, maybe you do it unconsciously or maybe it's some kind of running gag which I shouldn't take too seriously, but I find it in most of your reviews I read. It's a bit irritating...

Just wanted to mention that.

"one of the most (insert superlative) albums known to mankind?" at least I always use a different superlative right? that means each album has a different quality that makes it one of the most "whatever" albums ever known to man...wooohoooooo...

for example, you're one of the coolest dudes that has ever written a comment in my reviews, while I'm one of the most unoriginal reviewers that has ever written a review in the entire internet...you see? the phrase might be repetitive but it always means something different...
----
21.05.2008 - 10:56
Rating: 10
TheBigRossowski

You definitely have to have a taste for Black metal when it comes to a release this grand. These are the masters of their craft in Germany! The album is pure black insanity! Eerie back sounds and great music all in one. Musically, its completely different than Funeral Mist, but they have that same eerie effect.

Haha, if Darkthrone threw up and made a band, it would be Katharsis!

My favorite is DEFINITELY VVYTCHDANCE!!!! FUCK YEAH!!
----
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?
15.01.2012 - 01:53
Rating: 9
Carl Berg
Carl Berg
Now this is a review that got my attention.
29.11.2018 - 13:25
Singed

What are you supposed to do when you're actually a homosexual, like me. It's hard to just..... not be gay, y'know? Can I even listen to this album then? Do I want to?
----
I don't play the guitar, the guitar plays me.

No, honestly. The guitar is an arsehole

Hits total: 6175 | This month: 14