Metal Storm logo
Scale The Summit - New Album In September, Snippet Online

The instrumental progressive quartet Scale The Summit revealed that they will release their anticipated fifth album, V worldwide on September 18th. Prosthetic Records now begins to unveil the album's cover art by the British artist Duncan Storr, who also contributed the artwork for the band's acclaimed 2013 release, The Migration.

The V cover is a composite of images that visually represent the titles of specific songs on the new album. Over the next two weeks, Prosthetic will unveil the artwork piece-by-piece and song-by-song, beginning with the album's opening track, "The Winged Bull." You can hear a brief snippet of that song here and get pumped.

Says bassist Mark Michell: "I think this is one of the greatest 'intros to a song' the band has done, and we owe it to the new addition of J.C. Bryant on drums really taking things to a new level dynamically. I felt great about opening the album with this for that reason alone!"

The album was mixed by Jamie King ( Between The Buried And Me, The Contortionist), who also worked with the band on The Migration. V is the group's first album with new drummer J.C. Bryant, who joined the group earlier this year.

Source: prostheticrecords.com
Band profile: Scale The Summit
Posted: 30.06.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 11 users
02.07.2015 - 05:16
mikeprado30

Nice news!
----
BARDS WE ARE, BARDS WE WILL BE!

Hits total: 1341 | This month: 2