Metal Storm logo
Crematory - Enter The Studio

After recruiting two new guitarists, German gothic metallers Crematory have entered the Kohlekeller-Studios in September, to record their new studio album Monument, which will be released through Steamhammer/SPV, for their 25th anniversary, in the spring of 2016. This album will follow Antiserum and the group promises a return to their roots.

The band said regarding the new material: "On the musical side it's going to be harder and darker, back to the roots! Crematory are well known for not making any headway, but going a step further with each album. With their new effort Monument, Crematory are taking four steps back, but at the same time, one step forward. They bethought the good old gothic metal days in combination with the new established twin-guitar attack and their well known talent for composing catchy tunes with keyboards and samples.

"On the lyrical hand, there will be the usual mix from German and English lyrics. Singer Felix went beyond himself on his vocal duties and the clean vocals will be handled by one of the new guitarists. This vocal co-operation will create a stir, as such a mix has never been heard in the scene or on any Crematory album!"

Photo from the studio courtesy of the band

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Crematory
Posted: 26.09.2015 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 24 users
27.09.2015 - 01:12
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Tears of time maybe they understand it now
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 1370 | This month: 6