Metal Storm logo
Redemption - Unveil New Album Details

After three months of silence, Redemption finally revealed some news concerning their new record, announced in July. The band's sixth studio album will be titled The Art Of Loss and will be released worldwide in early 2016 via Metal Blade Records. It will be one of Redemption's longest albums, clocking in at over 70 minutes.

Band's mastermind, Nick van Dyk comments: "To start with, I'm extremely proud to announce that Chris Poland has lent his immense talent as a special guest on this record, contributing his unique playing on the majority of the songs and elevating our music into extremely interesting territory while calling to mind his work in his previous bands, who need not be named. Additionally, we are fortunate enough to have mind-blowing guest performances from Marty Friedman, Chris Broderick and Simone Mularoni, all of whom are amazing guitarists who add so much to this record."

The CD was mixed at Jailhouse Studios in Denmark by Tommy Hansen (Helloween, Pagan's Mind, Pretty Maids) who also worked with Redemption on 2009's Snowfall On Judgment Day. The artwork was again created by long-time Redemption collaborator Travis Smith.

The album will be released in multiple versions: nine-track USA version and bonus edition in Europe and Japan, featuring alternate versions of selected songs. The European edition will include an additional cover song (A Great Big World's "Say Something") which features a vocal duet between Alder and van Dyk's daughter Parker.

Courtesy of Redemption's Facebook page

Tracklist:
01. The Art of Loss
02. Slouching Towards Bethlehem
03. Damaged
04. Hope Dies Last
05. That Golden Light
06. Thirty Silver
07. The Center of the Fire
08. Love Reign o'er Me (The Who cover)
09. At Day's End

Source: facebook.com