Metal Storm logo
The Vision Bleak - Unveil New Album And Stream Track

The Vision Bleak just revealed everything about their new album! The Unknown is set for release on June 3rd via Prophecy Productions and will be available as CD, LP and collector's box with bonus CD and poster flag. For a first impression, check out the lyric video for the new track "The Kindred Of The Sunset" here below. The spectacular front cover was created by the artist Dan Seagrave (Entombed, Dismember, Morbid Angel).

The label offers: "The title The Unknown says it all. For their sixth album, The Vision Bleak broke free from the songwriting patterns of the past and dared to compose without any bias or restriction. The result: The Unknown is as diverse and boisterously creative as it can get. An almost palpable intensity, 'emotions that are metaphysically present', to quote Schwadorf, permeate the songs and make them sound fresher than many would have expected."

Tracklist:
01. Spirits Of The Dead
02. From Wolf To Peacock
03. The Kindred Of The Sunset
04. Into The Unknown
05. Ancient Heart
06. The Whine Of The Cemetery Hound
07. How Deep Lies Tartaros?
08. Who May Oppose Me?
09. The Fragrancy of Soil Unearthed

Bonus CD (only in box):
01. The Ghost In Me
02. Luster Nocturnal

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: The Vision Bleak
Posted: 24.03.2016 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 76 users
24.03.2016 - 14:31
MolochAngst

I liked this guys so much when their first 2 albums came out, but they get ever more generic with every release. This was just boring and random...
24.03.2016 - 16:51
LeKiwi
High Fist Prog
Written by MolochAngst on 24.03.2016 at 14:31

I liked this guys so much when their first 2 albums came out, but they get ever more generic with every release. This was just boring and random...

Come on, didn't you read? "The Unknown is as diverse and boisterously creative as it can get."
25.03.2016 - 03:43
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Very good artwork.
25.03.2016 - 19:11
BloodJuNkie
Of Egypt
Liked it!

Hits total: 2083 | This month: 7