Metal Storm logo
Rammstein

Original post

Posted by Taktsekte, 23.05.2006 - 00:14
Believe me, there was no Rammstein topic before.

One of the most well-known German bands. They started their characteristic Industrial sound with Herzeleid, which had powerful songs like "Asche Zu Asche" or "Du Riechst So Gut". Then came Sehnsucht, a musically more mature work ("Spiel Mit Mir", "Tier", "Engel") that included their hit "Du Hast". In 2001, Rammstein released their masterpiece Mutter (their best album so far in my opinion) with great songs like "Feuer Frei!", "Links 234" or "Spieluhr".

After the release of "Mutter", many Rammstein fans were disappointed, as the band recorded a blatantly weaker album called Reise, Reise. This one featured some radio-friendly songs that kept the old Rammstein sound ("Amerika", "Stein Um Stein"), but the inclusion of an annoying female voice in "Moskau", a simple rhythm with no structure in "Los" and those two ballads to finish the album ("Ohne Dich", "Amour") didn't please the broad fanbase of the band in general. Last year, their last album, Rosenrot, came to the light. It was another controversial album that features an unorthodox song sung in Spanish ("Te Quiero Puta!") and a duet with Till Lindemann and Sharleen Spiteri ("Stirb Nicht Vor Mir") among other songs.

My favourite Rammstein album is Mutter and my favourite songs by them are "Asche Zu Asche", "Feuer Frei!" and "Stirb Nicht Vor Mir" (which I find so beautiful). What do you think about this band?

Remember not to spam!
07.11.2012 - 14:59
Fallen Ghost
Craft Beer Geek
Rammstein is the best band I've seen live, EVER! Worlds best live band if you ask me! It's gonna be sick at Wacken next year..
23.01.2013 - 02:37
stupid noob
Account deleted
One of my favorite non-American metal bands, but still nowhere near my top 10. I think they write a lot of fun and catchy songs that you can either dance OR rock out to, but they have too many crappy songs in my opinion. And some really annoying ones, like Du Hast! I hear it in movies and at clubs and even once on the radio! They have so many better songs that never get any attention and I have to go on Youtube to listen to them.
27.03.2020 - 19:47
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Rammstein Singer Till Lindemann Reportedly In Critical Condition

According to German newspaper Bild and Russia Today, Rammstein frontman Till Linemann is in critical condition in a Berlin hospital, after complaining of a fever after a solo concert in the Russian capital. The vocalist was tested for the COVID-19 virus as well as pneumonia and is now being kept in quarantine. It is said that at one stage he was in life threatening condition, but is now beginning to show signs of recovery.

The vocalist had been performing shows in Moscow to reduced crowds, owing to the Russian government's ban on gathering of over 5000 people. The fifty seven year old German's representatives have yet to issue a statement. More information will be revealed as soon as it becomes available.

Source: Bild and Russia Today
29.03.2020 - 15:51
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 27.03.2020 at 19:47

Rammstein Singer Till Lindemann Reportedly In Critical Condition

According to German newspaper Bild and Russia Today, Rammstein frontman Till Linemann is in critical condition in a Berlin hospital, after complaining of a fever after a solo concert in the Russian capital. The vocalist was tested for the COVID-19 virus as well as pneumonia and is now being kept in quarantine. It is said that at one stage he was in life threatening condition, but is now beginning to show signs of recovery.

The vocalist had been performing shows in Moscow to reduced crowds, owing to the Russian government's ban on gathering of over 5000 people. The fifty seven year old German's representatives have yet to issue a statement. More information will be revealed as soon as it becomes available.

Source: Bild and Russia Today

Updated: RAMMSTEIN Singer TILL LINDEMANN Spends Night In ICU, Tests Negative For COVID-19

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/rammstein-singer-till-lindemann-in-icu-with-covid-19/
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
09.05.2020 - 00:36
TitanRacer

Rammstein, good band, never made me hate them for what they create, like to meet them one day would be cool.
03.08.2020 - 01:19
VileVick-Bryant

Rammsteins my favorite band they kind of got me into a lot of the foreign language bands like Megaherz, Ruoska, Tanzwut ,Gevolt, Eisbreacher, and much much more.
29.08.2021 - 18:18
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Rammstein Frontman Arrested & Questioned By Russian Police

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/rammstein_frontman_arrested__questioned_by_russian_police.html

Sometimes I am wondering why EU citizens even bother travel to Russia , its equally dangerous as to Columbia , specially last 10 years. I would never do it.
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
05.09.2021 - 21:42
septerbrend

Want to visit Rammstein in 2022, hope they will be in France..
----
tap to try some games
21.06.2022 - 12:16
heavyriffs
Account deleted
Maaan, I want to see them live