Metal Storm logo
Carnifex - Share Video For New Track Online

Today, American deathcore group Carnifex is offering us the first video taken from their forthcoming album, Slow Death. It goes with the track called "Drown Me In Blood" and will be featured on their new album, due out next August 5th via Nuclear Blast Records! They are drawing first blood. Do you like this track? Let us know.

Source: carnifexmetal.com
Band profile: Carnifex
Posted: 26.05.2016 by s_t_s

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 42 users
26.05.2016 - 12:55
Overrwatcher

Holy fuck, Carnifex weren't kidding when they were talking about taking black metal influences to a level that no other deathcore band has done before.

This is really, really good. Like, I'm putting it on repeat on a level that I rarely do for any other song, kind of good. This has immediately shot up to being my most hyped album of this year. If there's one thing for sure about Carnifex, it's that they sure as hell know how to make fantastic choruses, and once again it's a standout here.
----
Overr's List Of Worthwhile Deathcore Albums

Written by Dr. Strawberry on 12.06.2016 at 19:43

Overwatcher, MS Xena, crumbled him in no time. MS needs you to kill the boredom in here.
26.05.2016 - 16:38
s_t_s

I really like this "new" approach even tho I tend to think this new track isn't so brutal than their previous album Die Without Hope. Cannot wait to hear more from them now !
26.05.2016 - 19:44
Sircheesewhistle

First song i've ever heard from these guys and holy crap what an introduction. This is seriously good.
26.05.2016 - 22:10
koob

Not fan of the "breakdown-ish" parts but everything else is very good with a distinct black metal feeling. Will listen to this when it comes out.
27.05.2016 - 03:25
Overrwatcher

Written by Sircheesewhistle on 26.05.2016 at 19:44

First song i've ever heard from these guys and holy crap what an introduction. This is seriously good.

Carnifex is a pretty good deathcore band. They started off as a generic myspacecore band (like Job For A Cowboy's Doom except far worse) but have progressively been upping the black metal influences over the years. Their last three albums are worth listening to, and the title tracks on all three are all really really good. But this is by far the best song they have ever put out.
----
Overr's List Of Worthwhile Deathcore Albums

Written by Dr. Strawberry on 12.06.2016 at 19:43

Overwatcher, MS Xena, crumbled him in no time. MS needs you to kill the boredom in here.
27.05.2016 - 17:58
Sircheesewhistle

Written by Overrwatcher on 27.05.2016 at 03:25

Written by Sircheesewhistle on 26.05.2016 at 19:44

Carnifex is a pretty good deathcore band. They started off as a generic myspacecore band (like Job For A Cowboy's Doom except far worse) but have progressively been upping the black metal influences over the years. Their last three albums are worth listening to, and the title tracks on all three are all really really good. But this is by far the best song they have ever put out.

So i've been told haha. I've definetly heard of them, i just never bothered to listen to them until now.

Hits total: 1510 | This month: 4