Metal Storm logo
Slipknot - Postpone U.S. Dates, Frontman Undergoes Spinal Surgery

Slipknot fans who were going to see the band on their upcoming tour with Marilyn Manson will have to wait a bit longer as the first two weeks of the tour will be postponed. Frontman Corey Taylor explained that he underwent a spinal surgery and needs some time to recover. The tour will now begin on June 28th in Nashville, Tennessee. An update on rescheduled dates will be available soon.

Corey Taylor's message: "Regretfully, I'm sending this to our fans to inform you that we will be postponing the first couple of weeks of our upcoming U.S tour. Unfortunately, I had to undergo an unplanned spinal surgery. I am recovering nicely, and all went well! I need a little recovery time before hitting the stage. We will start the summer tour in Nashville on 6/28 and continue as previously scheduled. An update on the rescheduled dates will be available in the next few days. I hope you all understand and thanks for always having my back!"

Shared by the band

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Slipknot
Posted: 05.06.2016 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 78 users
05.06.2016 - 14:07
FYA
Destroyer
His spinal cord is injured because of that massive neck and moshing.
06.06.2016 - 11:56
Overrwatcher

Written by FYA on 05.06.2016 at 14:07

His spinal cord is injured because of that massive neck and moshing.

Everyone loves Corey "The Neck" Taylor.

----
Overr's List Of Worthwhile Deathcore Albums

Written by Dr. Strawberry on 12.06.2016 at 19:43

Overwatcher, MS Xena, crumbled him in no time. MS needs you to kill the boredom in here.

Hits total: 1630 | This month: 6