Metal Storm logo
Eternal Idol - Fabio Lione's New Band To Release Debut

Frontiers Music Srl has just announced the upcoming release of Eternal Idol's debut album, entitled The Unrevealed Secret, on December 2nd. Eternal Idol is a new band formed in early 2016 and that marks the start of a new musical adventure for Rhapsody Of Fire and Angra singer Fabio Lione, together with the experienced Italian guitar player Nick Savio and a line-up completed by the young vocal rising star Giorgia Colleluori, Camillo Colleluori (both also from Hollow Haze) on drums and Andrea Buratto (Secret Sphere, Hell In The Club) on bass.

Tracklist:
01. Evil Tears
02. Another Night Comes
03. Awake in Orion
04. Is the Answer Far from God?
05. Blinded
06. Sad Words Unvailed
07. Desidia
08. Hall of Sins
09. Feels Like I'm Dying
10. A song in the wind
11. Stormy Days
12. Beyond

While all the musicians have solid pedigrees and musical history behind them, Eternal Idol have a brand new and original sound which will certainly catch many fans by surprise. Fabio Lione says: "After all the experiences with bands such as Kamelot, Rhapsody Of Fire, Angra and many more, I think it is time to show the world a new side of myself with this amazing new band. Musically, Eternal Idol offer an intriguing mix of classic metal, symphonic rock and a few progressive twists which is truly unique, thanks to the combination of female and male vocals."

Fabio took care of most of the lyrics and vocal melodies, along with three tracks he wrote, while Nick Savio worked hard on songwriting and arrangements. "The Unrevealed Secret is the album where all our ideas came to the light," says the axeman from Vicenza. "Heavy classic rock with symphonic elements and the magic atmosphere of two lead vocals, male and female, create a contrast between good and bad as the main subject, as it is possible to see on the impressive and mysterious cover artwork."

The album was recorded in the summer of 2016, produced by Nick Savio and mixed by Simone Mularoni (DGM, Sunstorm).

"There is a story to be told with this album, and the secret will be revealed on the next Eternal Idol releases, so please take your time to listen this first chapter and enjoy....A new story has begun," Nick concludes.

Line-up:

• Fabio Lione - Lead Vocals
  • Giorgia Colleluori - Lead Vocals
  • Nick Savio - Guitars & Keyboards
  • Camillo Colleluori - Drums
  • Andrea Buratto- Bass

Source: facebook.com
    Band profile: Eternal Idol
  • Posted: 20.09.2016 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
    Comments: 3   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 41 users
    20.09.2016 - 13:49
    MikeVonDoom

Does anyone care about power metal anymore??
    20.09.2016 - 17:39
    majormalfunction

Written by MikeVonDoom on 20.09.2016 at 13:49

Does anyone care about power metal anymore??

Yes but the genre is in pretty bad shape at the moment. Very few great releases in the last 5-6 years.
    ----
    Everything's twice as bright with money in your hands
    11.10.2016 - 18:10
    Bad English
    Tage Westerlund
    Ana
    http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/eternal-idol-feat-angraex-rhapsody-of-fire-singer-fabio-lione-another-night-comes-video/
    ----
    Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
    apos;'
    [image]
    I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 2827 | This month: 3