Metal Storm logo
Eternal Idol - Debut First Single

Eternal Idol is singer Fabio Lione's new band. He recently departed Rhapsody Of Fire, closely followed by drummer Alex Holzwarth. Today, you can check out Eternal Idol's new single and the first sounds from their upcoming debut release, The Unrevealed Secret. Watch the video for "Another Night Comes" below. Do you like the music?

The Unrevealed Secret will be released on December 2nd via Frontiers Music Srl.

Eternal Idol were born as an evolution of Hollow Haze, a band put together in 2006 by guitarist Nick Savio. The band features young, rising star vocalist Giorgia Colleluori, Fabio Lione (Rhapsody Of Fire, Angra) as co-lead vocalist, and Andrea Buratto (Secret Sphere, Hell In The Club) on bass.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Eternal Idol
Posted: 12.10.2016 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 35 users
12.10.2016 - 18:08
Kais
Pretty mediocre melodic rock. Was hoping for something better, actually.
12.10.2016 - 18:40
IcePickLodger
Reminds me Kiske & Somerville project...quite simple and cheesy, we'll have to wait for the whole album
12.10.2016 - 18:47
BloodTears
ANA-thema
elite
I like how the vocals complement each other though.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
12.10.2016 - 20:27
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by BloodTears on 12.10.2016 at 18:47

agree,
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
12.10.2016 - 21:35
Ankläger
"The Unrevealed Secret" is kind of a silly title. Wouldn't really be a secret if someone revealed it.

Definitely agree with previous comments that the voices sound real nice together. I could get into this.
12.10.2016 - 22:56
fandango68
Written by BloodTears on 12.10.2016 at 18:47

absolutely... I'm a sucker for anything Fabio and will no doubt be getting hold of this. Sounds a bit Hollow Haze: Countdown to Revenge imo
----
First gig was Manowar (loincloths 'n' all), Bristol Colston Hall in March 1983, on the 'Hail to England' tour. Tickets were £3.75, 300 in the audience, Mercyful Fate never showed, but my hearing still got seriously trashed..

Hits total: 1475 | This month: 5