Metal Storm logo
Leviathan - To Release Demo Cassette Boxset

American black metal outfit Leviathan have had quite a prolific discography in terms of demos. Now some of these will be compiled in the Shadow Of No Light demo cassette compilation, out August 26th via Profound Lore.

The label posted the following message: "Leviathan Shadow Of No Light Demo Cassette Boxset is comprised of eight of Leviathan's early demos recorded between 1998-2002: Leviathan, Time End, Misanthropicnecroblasphemy, Demo V, Shadow Of No Light, Intolerance, Sacrifice Love At The Altar Of War, and Howl Mockery At The Cross. Now available to order.

"This compendium, comprised of over 400 minutes worth of music, presents the demonstration of some of Wrest’s early Leviathan work. While for the most part retaining the overall presentation and aesthetic of the demo tapes when they were initially released by Wrest himself , these eight demos were given the slight re-mastering touch directly from the original tape sources by Dan Lowndes at Resonance Sound Studio, giving the audio a slight clean/levelling up while not deviating too much from how the demos originally sound.

"Alongside the eight demo tapes, the
Shadow Of No Light collection also comes with a 12-page booklet with exclusive artwork and design by Ulises which features an exclusive interview with Wrest conducted by Niklas Göransson (Bardo Methodology). It also contains a master download card for all the audio herein (download card in this boxset will be the ONLY digital files available for this officially, no streaming, no Bandcamp etc!) with the box design and the j-card reproduction done by Dan Fried."

The boxset can be preordered here (US/ROW) and here (EU/ROW).

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Leviathan
Posted: 16.08.2022 by RaduP

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 49 users
16.08.2022 - 18:46
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
Elite
Release more Lurker Of Chalice, ya kvlty bastard.
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII
16.08.2022 - 21:50
SatanicBlood
That’s cool, Jef. Now release a new album, please.
17.08.2022 - 22:23
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
As bad demo garage sound can get it will be even worst quality on the cassette... Bad bad idé
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
17.08.2022 - 22:37
Batlord666
Sold out immediately. I think it's dumb that they won't release the "remasters" digitally.

Hits total: 1163 | This month: 11