Textures have announced the title of their new album, Dualism, which will see its release in Europe, South America, Australia and Asia on the 23th of September and in North America on the 27th of September via Nuclear Blast Records.

The album was recorded at Split Second Sound Studio in Amsterdam, The Netherlands and was produced by the band's guitar player Jochem Jacobs. The first single, Reaching Home, will be released on 19th of August through all major download sites.

The artwork of the album was designed by former Textures' frontman Eric Kalsbeek and the band's bass player Remko Tielemans. Eric had the following to say: "The guys asked me to co-create the artwork together with Remko, for good old times' sake. Of course I said yes! I might not be in the band anymore, but I'm still involved in some ways. We're still pretty close, you know. It was a challenge, it had to be 'different' but still Textures-like. Hope you like it!"

In support of the album the band will extensively tour the United States, Canada, UK, France and The Netherlands. Dates for the North American "Frak The Gods Tour" are available here, while European dates are expected to be announced soon.

Dualism tracklist:

Source: texturesband.com
Band profile: Textures

Posted: 14.07.2011 by Thryce

Comments

BloodTears - 14.07.2011 at 21:46
Oh, I like the cover.

Pretty sure some people will hate it though.
Marcel Hubregtse - 14.07.2011 at 21:50
Written by BloodTears on 14.07.2011 at 21:46

Oh, I like the cover.

Pretty sure some people will hate it though.

The cover is indeed cool.
MeloDeathViking - 14.07.2011 at 22:20
Seriously looking forward to this album. I also love the album cover.
addiction - 14.07.2011 at 23:29
I like the cover as well! Hopefully the music will be accordingly good.
JD - 14.07.2011 at 23:46
Love the cover, 007's style xD
Czerny Reiter - 14.07.2011 at 23:47
I fear for Kalsbeek's departure since he was such an integral part of what I loved about Textures. I hope his replacement can match his vocal performance. Love the album cover & track titles.
MetalSpider - 15.07.2011 at 01:35
Awesome cover...can't wait although I'm also concerned about what the vocals will sound like.
Marcel Hubregtse - 15.07.2011 at 02:31
Written by Czerny Reiter on 14.07.2011 at 23:47

no need to worry about Daniel de Jongh, saw him with his prevvious band Cilice and he was just awesome and at the tiime I was already thinking that textures could actually use the guy if Kalsbeek ever quit.
Ag Fox - 15.07.2011 at 07:07
Awesome cover indeed
Nefarious - 15.07.2011 at 09:47
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 15.07.2011 at 02:31

Written by Czerny Reiter on 14.07.2011 at 23:47

I have the exact same concerns & can't really imagine Textures without Kalsbeek, but i'm looking forward to this new album with more optimism after reading what you wrote
Spirit Molecule - 15.07.2011 at 11:26
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 15.07.2011 at 02:31

Written by Czerny Reiter on 14.07.2011 at 23:47

Hmmm I saw textures live with Daniel as well and i felt that Erik was a lot better. But can't really judge based on one show. Will have to wait for the album and see. Nice chaps though, very chilled out.
X5452 - 15.07.2011 at 14:25
Excited!!! btw they are doing a show in tivoli, utrecht the 18th of November in Holland for any Dutch fans out there!
seafood - 15.07.2011 at 16:06
Textures, Dream Theater, Opeth ... september will be awesome
Cynic Metalhead - 14.08.2011 at 06:53

Textures Posts Sample Of New Song "Reaching Home".

News Klimt 1918 - New Album Details 5.5 24.03.2008 by Ether
News 3 Inches Of Blood - New Album Details Revealed 5.5 12.01.2012 by Edmund Fogg
News Theatres Des Vampires - New Album Details 5.5 17.08.2010 by vezzy
News Holy Grail - Reveal New Album Details 5.5 25.10.2012 by WorpeX
News U.S. Christmas - New Album Details Revealed 5.5 01.08.2010 by LeChron James