Iron Maiden

Original post

Posted by GT, 25.03.2008 - 21:26
Since the old topic exceded its post limit here's the new topic about the band many of us like.

Last discussion in the old topic was about these shoes.

Post your thoughts and comments

EDIT: link to the old topic here
26.03.2017 - 08:35
Knight of Metal
Written by Nucky on 18.05.2014 at 17:07

Well they will probably never make legendary albums like they did in the 80s but still after Bruce got back in 1999 they haven't made a shit album..

Even The Book Of Souls was awesome. Powerslave FTW though.
----
Power metal incarnate.
26.03.2017 - 08:36
Knight of Metal
Written by Angelic Storm on 24.05.2014 at 09:26

Written by Mattybu on 24.05.2014 at 01:42
I can sort of see why people like Fear of the Dark. Of both of those albums the title track is the only song I could honestly say I like enough to listen to a few times every now and then. My main problem with FotD is it has some moments that go past "meh" and into "it would be embarrassing if I got caught listening to this" bad level

I'm assuming you mean Fear Of The Dark's title track, and not The Final Frontier's? hehe

I like Hysteria by Def Leppard, and I'm not embarrassed to say that I like it, so I definitely wouldn't be embarrassed to be caught listening to anything from FOTD. There are some songs on there which are certainly "iffy" though, let's just say that.

Fear of the Dark is a great album through and through! GIve it a few more listens and eventually it becomes natural to listen to. Although, Fear of the Dark is the best song on the album.
----
Power metal incarnate.