Metal Storm logo
What is the meaning of life?

Original post

Posted by Berfones, 24.04.2008 - 15:10
I have been looking the MS forum for this thread and I was amazed to find that the only matches to my search were Monty Pyton movie and some other thing that bearly mantion it, so I decided to open my own thread (hopfully this one will not be locked after one day) and to ask you what is the meaning of life for you, I know that this is a very abstract question, so everyone will have a different answer to it, and some will have several answers.
My meanings of life are music and my book, I think of them as my meanings of life because that if one of them will sieze to be I will probably kill myself.
This thread can also be a place for philosophical questions such as what came first, the chicken or the egg? (I have the answer to it if you want...), and one more thing, can someone tell me why do the mods hate Varg Vikernes threads so much?
17.09.2018 - 08:10
Sang Dalang Abu

Written by Bad English on 13.06.2018 at 18:14

I emigrated from your neighbor country (no not that big one) from EU one to old west country and well in begging all worked, until refugues came
Life is not so good in rich democratic countries as it was in 70's and up to 90's. you need work and hardly can survive. I spend for food ca 4000-4500 kroner per month, 1000 goes even more for craft beer. Swedish chileno spends 1500 per months for foor, he told. ehhh
Since refugees are priority that can get easy apartments, mine costs in centrum 6000 . I cant save anything man , basically I have old skippies, socks and old t shirts and jeans, that's how I save money. I live as primitive dirty old man. My electry bills and such things is how I save money.
I cant go to concerts specially travel to capital or basically, once per year I ride to mountains for midnight sun. House is a dream for working swedes.
In this elections I will vote for right orientated parties, not extreme but liberal right.

Today I have meaning at all, old things don't make fun anymore, metal and beer sometimes. Not sex, city, people, nature, walkings, movies, MS, MA; FB, nothing dont make sense to me. I wish I never was born and also I never will create any form of life .. I mean children. I hope I will die at age 50 from someone guns me down

You seems very depressed. Get well soon. Why you didn't start to go to another cheaper country and make a living? I have met with European, they are enjoy their life here and have good net-worth than before.
19.09.2018 - 12:55
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Sang Dalang Abu on 17.09.2018 at 08:10

Written by Bad English on 13.06.2018 at 18:14

I emigrated from your neighbor country (no not that big one) from EU one to old west country and well in begging all worked, until refugues came
Life is not so good in rich democratic countries as it was in 70's and up to 90's. you need work and hardly can survive. I spend for food ca 4000-4500 kroner per month, 1000 goes even more for craft beer. Swedish chileno spends 1500 per months for foor, he told. ehhh
Since refugees are priority that can get easy apartments, mine costs in centrum 6000 . I cant save anything man , basically I have old skippies, socks and old t shirts and jeans, that's how I save money. I live as primitive dirty old man. My electry bills and such things is how I save money.
I cant go to concerts specially travel to capital or basically, once per year I ride to mountains for midnight sun. House is a dream for working swedes.
In this elections I will vote for right orientated parties, not extreme but liberal right.

Today I have meaning at all, old things don't make fun anymore, metal and beer sometimes. Not sex, city, people, nature, walkings, movies, MS, MA; FB, nothing dont make sense to me. I wish I never was born and also I never will create any form of life .. I mean children. I hope I will die at age 50 from someone guns me down

You seems very depressed. Get well soon. Why you didn't start to go to another cheaper country and make a living? I have met with European, they are enjoy their life here and have good net-worth than before.

I dont wanna live in a 3th world, I just want EU keep all money in EU not send to Africa or Asia. Besides I can not live in place where we dont have snow and midnight sun.
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
21.01.2020 - 21:58
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Maybe wrong place to tell this but well
As teenager you let your hair grow and listen metal, no matter hat genres, but then you're 20 and they said get hair cut and real job, be an adult.
Then other story is you love football(or other team sport), play and watch, then after 20 you play in local team and watch big games on telley

They dont say get old get real job, and stop watching game, feed your babby, get extra job, not go to games, and so on?

why, IMO boat are equally why one is for teenagers other fits for life?

To me, I sometimes in summer to get d vitamin go and watch village football, but on stadio where you need pay, never anymore, TV , have no time. I work I prefer listen some albums when I have time, I miss even BIG matches.
I dont see why I should be part of ultras, go to away games 10h and 10h back, pay for fuel., get arrested, beaten , same time watch big games , go to BIG events. Watch home games what trakes 5h of free time
I need to wash, make food and so on ... like I told after 30 men needs grow hair, beard, smoke cigar or pipe, drink craft beer and dont dream about women, they only bring your down.

To me its stupid that thing about get job and stop listen metal
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
20.06.2020 - 21:22
notheory

What is the meaning of life? Well... nothing. We made the term "meaning" and we are just part of life, so why should it has any meaning to begin with?
19.11.2020 - 16:32
BetulaObscura

Death.

Without death our life has no meaning.

Ending creates meaning.

Death is an ultimate end.
----
"Inspired by the future of the past"