‹‹ Back to the Recreation Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]
Users visited: 272  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by Mr. Doctor on 09.07.2014 at 04:27
I'm still sad that I missed the asswiping that Brazil got... But I guess it was worth it because I finally got the opportunity to sit down alone with a big ass TV and enjoy some movie time.

Akira
I knew I was going to like it from the beginning... Damn dat animation. Seriously. It's 19-fucking88 and it kicks the bleeping shit out of most things to this day. Just that alone made me go WOAH.
Great story and all. I mean, I now feel like I need to find the manga asap to get a bigger grasp on it (same with Ghost In The Shell for example)... But on its own it's still well told and it didn't left me hanging as much as I thought. Damn that red bike is bitching. It's obvious how influential this stuff is.

Låt Den Rätte Komma In
Fucking amazing. It was way better than I thought it would be and I was already expecting a great experience. The swedish atmosphere is PERFECT. I mean, it's the type of shit I see on a day-to-day basis since I moved here... Both with the imagery and the more abstract concepts like bullying, alcoholism and affection are set perfectly under the swedish coat. Damn those kids are charismatic. D:

The Blair Witch Project
It was less scary than I thought probably because of the build up (as in: I was completely alone with all the lights up saying "Ok, let's do this"... Yeah I'm ridiculous like that).
But yeah, awesome shit. Some very disturbing moments (the bloody gift was... was something else indeed). Kicks the shit out of all mockumentaries I've seen so far with the exceptions being [REC] and Noroi: The Curse which are as good as Blair.

So yeah, a good night. Still sad tha I missed the match though, will stream that shit asap.

Page 34 of 34

Bad English
Masterchief

19.06.2016 at 04:31
Bad Country
William Defoe, Tom Berenger, Mat Damon
seems well intro said was based on real events, good one, but same time in 1988 cops had no pistols as todays standart, revolvers,

Donovan's Echo (2011)
Great one a bit twisted, autumn fits there, a home townm small town and deja vous ... great film

Blood Ties 2013
Clive Owen
Nice 70's film, made in 2013 about old NY, family mattersm, pussy, booze, drinks, crime
I like family argies, somehow reminds me mine hhahaha
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
ANGEL REAPER

23.06.2016 at 20:06
Written by Bad English on 19.06.2016 at 04:31

I like family argies, somehow reminds me mine hhahaha

family orgies are the best ! fun for whole family
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
DeathStrike

26.06.2016 at 19:56
Spotlight-Catholic Priests an little boys.
Interesting topic, but very shitty film. I could swear that pedophilia is written in the Catechism since they have policy on just relocating the sick fucks all around the world.
Bad English
Masterchief

27.06.2016 at 23:45
Friday The 13th
One of remakes, seems action was in Florida or 'gator lands

Sune I Grekland
Nice Swedish comedy

Simon und Ekarna
Ger drama

Ghost Team One

Diverged - Nice futiue film I liked, outcast, barbarians, are hope of humanity

Knull The Conqueror
Nice manowar film, whit no so muscle body buiders, long hair 80's man and a bit metal feeling into it
necked women and virgins

The Magnificent Seven
Classic western a bit boring but jeans and denim shirt, Mexico, whiskey and well 60's western, a bit boring for today
----

Bad English
Masterchief

30.06.2016 at 03:14
Bone Tomahawk
Those sacrifice scenes was brutal, and savage , but Indians did such things, and in western of there are shooting bad guys die and good gang die , if you like some good guy he might die since most often bad guys die all in the end
and how the hack 19th century retard knows that in a throat has 12 arteries?

Close Range 2015
well boring film whit good idea, and that house in Arizona, I would like to love there if its close to BIG city and I net ordering works as in Sweden and if I have cash in my pocket
as child maybe it would be nice, shooting scenes was more real, small rounds, not whole magazine .. fighting was fucking shit
----

Paz
Synthwave Whore

04.07.2016 at 19:37
The Hateful Eight (2015)

The dialogues are terribly lenghty, even by the standards of Tarantino, but the action gets really entertaining after a culmination point. Overall, it was a good movie but far from being his best. PS. That narration in the 4th chapter is epic =P
Bad English
Masterchief

05.07.2016 at 13:41
Dark Blue
was those riots in LA rear when cops beated a black man in 90's?
Well I see me, this is why I am single, cop goes home, did not kissed wife, she was drinking, he , ehh I am single better
I would never give house to wife if she leaves, well anyway younger cop suppose have a west, he would be alive. another ridiotic shout gun loading .... dirty cops are everywhere, they have no color, blue is blue , Shaft said ''to blue for brother, to black for uniform'' I don't like it, serve and protect means one thing ... anyway fuck drirty cops

Seven Below
A horror film, not slahser but whit corpses , psychological and time what stands till
Cool house, but if that lad would be white man it wont work, it was black man and it had a effect, that actor was great there

Phoenix
Nice movie, gosh gambling is disuse and cure is, girls never marry such man
and does it rains there or it was filmed somewhere else?

Blackway
Hopkins old one and Ray Liotta was a looking like a Dirty Harry
Its a ladscape, nature movie, 1th snow, late autumn, British Columbia, Canada (even film suppose be in USA; was made in Canada) ,
Nortic landscapes is awesome, small town, house, last jobs before snow comes, take care about things, put in order, find snow shwle, firewood and so on, just like folks lived in old days, pre I net days. Nice movie, nice landscapes, Hawaii can FO

The Resort
Russian short film about football hools
Gosh who wants to fight in mid winter when its -15¤c or more
Going back from organized fight, strange town and troubles starts well never go to other town for women, leave them alone, or have a strong fighers what can knock cold locals

Cell 2016
a ''documentary'' about zombie people and mobile phones, its our life and reality
----

Bad English
Masterchief

12.07.2016 at 16:31
Eye in the Sky
Nice film, I saw spy shit small beem and bird as MI6 camera? In out days might be real, you neve know where last 2 days hight tech goes
If we have corelatar damage they win propaganda war
if they blow up 50 ppl , we win

eternal question, drone strike, one girl can she die or better suicide bomber blows up?

Well African solders are better motivation as afgans and syrians, iraqies to fight against islam groups, I think west need support whit drone strikes and air support
but I doubt anybody cares about Africa

Blood In Blood Out
sad movie, ese Trajio. loco other one what always play latono gangbanger in movies
Gang movie about la eme, where young lad talented lad was painter, but, another lad, young fucked up life whit gangbanig, live in jail, but la eme leader, I doubt its worst to do it
Nice and emotional hard movie to watch, but good one, 3h long
I liked days when they were young, reminds my youth, wasted life in a gang and jail, but where I waist my life? in MS

New York'ta Beş Minare - 5 Minetats In NY
Turkish film about most famous topic nowadays, 70% in Turkish 30% in English, but good one, whit sad ending Volkan from KFY was right, we are hot blooded, sometimes knifes start talking.
Dany Glower was there
----

Bad English
Masterchief

15.07.2016 at 01:07
Entrapment
Nice movie KZJ looks damn hot, nice ass, I wanna do such job 1 billion, gosh I wanna do it, nice planning job and things. Its awesome, but happens into movies
castle where SC was living was awesome, I wanna live there

Heist 2015
De Niro is there
Gosh fuck sake hostages in buss, when they came out there was 1 hostage what never even has in a buss.
Horible. Negative, thgis movie trailer don't say much, even its good, but bad sites are movie needs more planning when big job comes and it should be longer 2h aproximetly

Enemies Closer
Nice island, national park, I wanna live there and guy was to unfit for former solder, even he was a frog man
Clots get dry to soon after night swim, ppl after booby trap injuries cant walk normally, not fight and tree scene was stupid

Code of Honor 2016
Nice one, I think such military hi trained vigilante would be good, clean out streets if gangabangers
----

Bad English
Masterchief

25.07.2016 at 13:57
Kill The Irishman
Nice based on real events, so called, but error was FBI in 70s had service revolver, police in those days did not have a glocks .... another fuck up from movie makers
Nice movie, and life washard, no wonder why being in mob was good. Easy money, easy dead, rat out die, doe it matter?

Criminal
Tommy Lee Jones, well small role, but somehow movie is not good, only good was seeing London

Extraction Day
Nice farm, another not so successful movie
----

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]

Login or register to post here.