‹‹ Back to the Recreation Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]
Users visited: 236  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by JohnDoe on 25.05.2013 at 17:26
Written by Bad English on 25.05.2013 at 17:20

Written by JohnDoe on 25.05.2013 at 16:51

Written by Bad English on 25.05.2013 at 02:30

Wild Thinks . C Backon, M Damon ... awesome film, ending was way to fucked up, way to twisted

It's Wild Things starring Matt Dillon and Kevin Bacon; stop being so shallow and edit your writing before posting. Seriously, wtf?!

Isnt there actor Mat Damon something?

LOL
Yes, but not in this movie

Page 34 of 34

no one

27.11.2014 at 19:25
Written by M C Vice on 27.11.2014 at 11:35

Fat Pizza Vs Housos. The best bits were the ones involving the Pizza characters, showing why it was such a great tv show. The film reveales that Habib in Pizza and Housos is the same character (Same with rocky, too), doesn't say if it's the same one in Swift And Shift too. A couple of Swif tAnd Shift characters also make an appearance early on in the film. Good job slinging off at council beurocracy and the bikie laws (the bikies riding around in a maxicab cause the cops took their bikes away was funny). Also sees the return of Sleek The Elite.

Was fat pizza and housos a tv sereis? never heard of housos but i remember fat pizza being a funny aussie movie.
----
hipster fag
BestMetalstormer

27.11.2014 at 21:33
Written by Bad English on 17.11.2014 at 02:49

Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon
What's purpose of Chinese make films about flying people what is unrealistic

Watch more chinese martial arts stuff movie, you will find flying such act is very common, it's the cultural thing of the Chinese cinematic. It's bullshit fake for me.. Bruce movie is better realistic. He opened the martial art genre but later Hong Kong and Chinese mainland fuck it up..
M C Vice
Ex-polydactyl

28.11.2014 at 02:14
Written by no one on 27.11.2014 at 19:25

Written by M C Vice on 27.11.2014 at 11:35

Fat Pizza Vs Housos. The best bits were the ones involving the Pizza characters, showing why it was such a great tv show. The film reveales that Habib in Pizza and Housos is the same character (Same with rocky, too), doesn't say if it's the same one in Swift And Shift too. A couple of Swif tAnd Shift characters also make an appearance early on in the film. Good job slinging off at council beurocracy and the bikie laws (the bikies riding around in a maxicab cause the cops took their bikes away was funny). Also sees the return of Sleek The Elite.

Was fat pizza and housos a tv sereis? never heard of housos but i remember fat pizza being a funny aussie movie.

Yeah, the series was called Pizza. It was followed by Swift And Shift Couriers and then Housos (which had a movie a couple of years ago, too). All 3 were on SBS, so I don't know if they ever got shown overseas. Pauly, Bobo, Bobo's Mama, Sleek, Habib and Rocky from Fat Pizza are all back. Davo isn't cause the guy that played him was playing his Housos character. Paul Fenech (writer/director/producer/lead actor) is the only one to play multiple roles in this movie.
----
"I know what you're thinking. You're thinking "How does he know what I'm thinking?" Well I know everything, and so does your internet service provider."
"I can hope my ass is made of ice cream, but that don't m
no one

28.11.2014 at 08:30
Written by M C Vice on 28.11.2014 at 02:14

Yeah, the series was called Pizza. It was followed by Swift And Shift Couriers and then Housos (which had a movie a couple of years ago, too). All 3 were on SBS, so I don't know if they ever got shown overseas. Pauly, Bobo, Bobo's Mama, Sleek, Habib and Rocky from Fat Pizza are all back. Davo isn't cause the guy that played him was playing his Housos character. Paul Fenech (writer/director/producer/lead actor) is the only one to play multiple roles in this movie.

interesting, none of them played over here and i never saw it when i lived over there, but i didn't have fox.
----
hipster fag
M C Vice
Ex-polydactyl

28.11.2014 at 10:17
Written by no one on 28.11.2014 at 08:30

Written by M C Vice on 28.11.2014 at 02:14

interesting, none of them played over here and i never saw it when i lived over there, but i didn't have fox.

SBS isn't on Fox, it's free to air. It's the other government run channel, besides the ABC. Except it also has ads. And despite being the 'foreign' channel, it has more Australian shows than any other channel.
----
"I know what you're thinking. You're thinking "How does he know what I'm thinking?" Well I know everything, and so does your internet service provider."
"I can hope my ass is made of ice cream, but that don't m
IronAngel

29.11.2014 at 00:18
Just watched Bringing Up Baby, with Cary Grant and Katharine Hepburn. I am not a huge fan of comedies, but this one was exceptionally good. The rapid pace and bewildering dialogue leaves you out of breath, and Hepburn is extremely charismatic and beautiful. The ditsy damsel role was a bit lame, but I guess it goes with the over-the-top style and the time of production, and ultimately she did bring about the resolution.

Earlier this week I watched La règle du jeu (The Rules of the Game), hailed as one of the best films of all time. I thought it was pretty good, and it managed the combination of comedy (estates satire) and tragedy very well, with some very powerful scenes that demonstrate good cinematic sense (like the dance of death) and indicate that things aren't quite as light as you'd expect. The cast of characters was really strong, given how many there were. There was a lot to admire, but it didn't really get to me. While the characters were well-written, I wasn't really invested in what happens to any of them. Worth watching but it won't make it on any personal lists of mine.
no one

06.12.2014 at 09:26
Wrist cutters
People who kill themselves go to a type of purgatory.

Not a bad film, the black hole under the passenger seat was hilarious
----
hipster fag
Bad English
nobody

07.12.2014 at 23:56
Actually non full movie in time, I am watching docs now as gangland, ancient alines

but I did watch bunch of some Swe and Nor movies, from 60's to now
can compare life now and then , all looks good untiul snow comes ... well I am happy I have I net

really we can compare time, furniture, cloths, ppl, faces, girls , habits , only few remember life whit out I net ... I do, so I love those classic movies made in Scandi and my origin country
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
Bad English
nobody

18.12.2014 at 03:07
No one watch movies, 2 weeks no me who post here and silence

Wild Things 1,2,3
damn twisted fuck up cheating shames where someone dies and someone gets money and sexy girls in bikini kissing each other and getting laid whit guy , nice life and why the fuck cop said palm Beach is small town
----

BestMetalstormer

18.12.2014 at 23:43
Written by Bad English on 18.12.2014 at 03:07

Wild Things 1,2,3
damn twisted fuck up cheating shames where someone dies and someone gets money and sexy girls in bikini kissing each other and getting laid whit guy , nice life and why the fuck cop said palm Beach is small town

You watched in Cinemax channel ? I've seen it barely the beginning, kind of comedy,.. Gonna comeback seeing it in chance.
Bad English
nobody

Today at 01:18
Written by BestMetalstormer on 18.12.2014 at 23:43

Written by Bad English on 18.12.2014 at 03:07

Wild Things 1,2,3

You watched in Cinemax channel ? I've seen it barely the beginning, kind of comedy,.. Gonna comeback seeing it in chance.

no on ordinary swe TV
I have no that channel and its not a commedy
----

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]

Login or register to post here.