‹‹ Back to the Recreation Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]
Users visited: 275  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by Mr. Doctor on 09.07.2014 at 17:59
That reminds me of thix xkcd comic commenting on the matrix sequels...

Page 34 of 34

BeneathTheMoon
Account deleted
  28.07.2016 at 16:02
I do not watch films all that often but, with that said, I have to say that I was thoroughly enamored with Crimson Peak. I saw it at the theater when it was showing here in the States and, even now, I can still recall the emotional effects the film had upon my disposition at the time. I intend to purchase this on blu-ray in the next couple of days to watch it again as it was an absolute aesthetic feast.
Bad English
Masterchief

29.07.2016 at 18:41
Gospel Hill
Nice one small role SLJ and Dany Glower was there, a Southern town in somewhere, where are heat ppl wear ood cloths get chicks, and blacl-white problems,
Not action movie, family film, a black doctor, rich one wife was fucking old sheriff son and sheriff was well did not want solve a black man murder in 60's ... money fucks
and no its noting as spooler, just things what I saw, I did not spoil, anyway same time film has påart where dude was using Windows Millennium lol who remembers it

Java Heat
Made in Asia, suppose be in Indonasia, suicide bombers , then stole jewely and put it as fake, awesome plan to get rich

Kill Me Again
Mikeal Madsen, Vel Killmer, his wife that time
Nice 80's movie about fuck up and well, nice one, I wish there be such style films like 10 more, not to much, otherwise it will be ruined

Mindhunters
Nice fuck up movie but in real life it never would work

Precious Cargo
Bruce Willis latest , not good, I like Chan ending where those fuck ups was made
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
Bad English
Masterchief

07.08.2016 at 00:47
Manhattan Nights
Nice movie, a great one, live in NY is better as LA, but you need be rich, single and have a millions to be able to live there and be outsider
I usually can resist women in its principle, to prove its not so eays, but this time I could not, gosh she was hot, I am fallen

Meeting Evil
Nice one but fuck sake ice melts if strands near drinks like forever, ice place is freezer, one fuck up I saw in a film, and well nice one Samuel LJ was a bit like devil there, whit old fashion suit

The Iceman
based on real events about hitman, gosh stone cold eyes, lad did not felt anything
in some part like 80's something there was metal music, but I did not recognize band, but I think it was to heavy for that time 80's 70's
----

ANGEL REAPER

13.08.2016 at 16:18
So i finally got to see X-Men:Apocalypse the other day. It was good X-Men movie but it could be a bit better. Lowest point : unnecessary Wolverine cameo and Phoenix hint. Best part Quicksilver saving whole school and Apocalipse recruiting Archangel.

Yeah i liked it overall.
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
3rdWorld
The Psilosopher

14.08.2016 at 20:43
The Jungle Book (2016)
Watched it only for the CGI eye candy. It was a bit uneven tbh, the foxes, the giant gorilla and the tiger had the most detailed and realistic animation. The rhinos, elephants and oxes had the second most detailed work. The panther and the bear looked a bit unrealistic and easily identifiable as CGI-ish to me. And the forest was even worse, don't think it was good as Avatar to my eyes. Movie was passable, too much of a rip-off of Lion King.

Good Will Hunting (1997)
Not as good as I expected, could be because I had already watched A Beautiful Mind and this seemed too similar to me but now I get where they got inspiration from. Had good depth in dialogues but plot and story progression were pretty weak to me.
Bad English
Masterchief

14.08.2016 at 23:49
Gridlocked
Nice one where swat team fight swat team, but still its unreal few men against equal numbers of dudes. No way
same time pistol vs assault rifle ehh

War pigs
Nice one, I enjoyed it , because well WWII and some spec ops training but still unreal ending

Sabotage
Nice arnie movie, he better should finish Conan III goddammit!
Nice modern weapons but ending was not as it suppose to be. positive but still
never trust women who are junky drug addict bitch
----

3rdWorld
The Psilosopher

15.08.2016 at 14:30
City Of God (2002)

Bored me to death or maybe not necessarily for me where my current tastes align. Stopped and deleted it 30 mins in.
3rdWorld
The Psilosopher

15.08.2016 at 19:35
Léon: The Professional (1994)

Natalie Portman at it again, ruining great films with shitty melodramatic performances. Couldn't stand her at all here. Excellent movie though, I'd say it could've done without her entirely and it would've made it even more focused and intense. And dayum, Gary Oldman, never imagined he had such crazy performances. This is the sort of performance I'd love to see more from him. In fact, this is the sort of performance I'd love to see from anybody.
Bad English
Masterchief

16.08.2016 at 15:26
Reasonable Doubt
Chicago, winter time, gosh I wanna be rich and live in a city, its awesome to be there, but still good movie about injustice and things what turns right. It was real winter and snow, not make for TV

Switchback
Nice one Colorado 1997 winters storm, mountains, place for chosen people and USA small town
old small town sheriff elections, knife, killer and chase I never will know what life would be whit out I net I mean as adult.

The Equalizer
Robert McCall was vise man he read a Hemingway Old man and the sea
Nice remakle of TV Series The Equalizer from 80's as chid I did watch
Friday was 21:00 A Team night, suterday 21:00 Miami Vice 23:15 The Equalizer
Nice one even this wa soK but where he went to Russia was unreal
but such people must die, I agree, no symphaty about those who died there in a film
----

Bad English
Masterchief

20.08.2016 at 23:23
Double Identity
one of are films where you hope to see super hero, but actually main charater is ordinary man
Made in Sofia, events wa sin 1992, gosh where they got old soviet viechles, its like real post regime Sofia
Minus was that in those days there wa snot mobile phones as in 2002

Thunderheart
another kIllmer film, bases on real events in 70's reservation
Movie did jot tell year but since 1989 FBI has pistols not revolvers,
FBI was like dicks, hard life in indian reservuar but same time some men whit long hair and jeans, nice nature. Good ending , suits sucks.

Transporter Refueled aka 4
No Jason there, fightinf scenes was realistic, more as whit him but still otherwise nothing good, we need him there, same time nice landscape, rich ppl ehhh
----

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]

Login or register to post here.