Discuss Films You've Watched Recently (Spoilers Will Be Deleted)

Original post

Posted by Bad English, 07.09.2014 - 00:47
Written by Troy Killjoy on 07.09.2014 at 00:38

Written by Bad English on 07.09.2014 at 00:34
Sum of All Fears

I preferred the book. I felt like the movie took way too long.

BTW saying what happened in Baltimore can be a spoiler?
Books havnt seen those here, but wiki says they have more books as films same had Harry Palmer IMO
If I will have time and soon I be out of movies to watch have seen maybe 15 000-30 000 in my life I will read
03.08.2019 - 14:10
JoHn DoE
Written by Bad English on 03.08.2019 at 14:06

Written by JoHn DoE on 03.08.2019 at 13:49

Written by Bad English on 03.08.2019 at 13:16

Murder On Oriental Express
I like dick movies, based on intellect, that why I like Midsummer Murders. I did like Poroit movies as child, but I think all Cristi based movies must be re make based on modern touch, HD and so on, others are good idea and all, but its old. Da faq he had lamest mustage I ever have seen

"dick movies"? really? nobody uses these words. At least not to describe detective stories

Dick is slang for detective and if you see his mustade you would like to say a dick

yes, early 20th century, but not anymore
03.08.2019 - 14:15
Bad English
Masterchief
Written by JoHn DoE on 03.08.2019 at 14:10

same like old bill hehe, and that film was about early 20th century
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
03.08.2019 - 14:21
JoHn DoE
Written by Bad English on 03.08.2019 at 14:15

Written by JoHn DoE on 03.08.2019 at 14:10

same like old bill hehe, and that film was about early 20th century

I don't remember Agatha Christie calling detectives "dicks". But anyway...
23.08.2019 - 00:56
Metren
Donkey Hotte
Avengers: Endgame

Some clever, entertaining moments scattered here and there, but mostly a rather "meh" conclusion. It's not a bad film by any stretch, but it's also no Infinity War.
----
I am not nor have I ever been a musician or a member of a one-man band, especially a band that has a name that starts with "D".
24.08.2019 - 02:15
curiousT
I recently watched "spider man: into the spider verse". I was skeptical going in as I'm super burned out on super hero films and I'm not huge on cartoons, but the show surprised me and I enjoyed it.
12.09.2019 - 11:20
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Bad English on 03.08.2019 at 14:15

This thread should be re-titled "K7 Blames Troy for Everything Wrong in His Life"

I watched Midsommar with some friends in theaters a month or so ago. I don't know what the critics or reviewers are saying about it but we all thought it was awful, and we all went in with an open mind knowing full well Ari Aster had a clear and distinctly different vision from Hereditary.

It's the only movie I went to see in theaters all year. I wanted to leave halfway through but I was convinced to stay. It was so awkwardly comedic and inane at points that the entire audience was wiping tears from their eyes. There was also a family who for some reason brought their very young daughter to the show and acted all upset after when we saw them in the parking lot, as if they expected it to be fucking Toy Story 4 when you knowingly brought her to an R rated movie. Idiots.

Anyway, it was supposed to be some artistic perspective of occultism and folkloric traditionalism and hive/herd mentality and all that, subtly brushing on Sweden's ancestral communal practices, etc etc etc... And artistically speaking, it was brilliant. The cinematography was fantastic, the dialog was realistic-ish, the attention to incredibly minute detail was second to none. But the actual story was incredibly dull, even for a "slow burn", and the acting was sub-par at best leading up to the conclusion. Whether or not you judge it as or go in expecting a horror film, I will say the only horror elements are rare instances of decent gore and terrible character decisions. Otherwise it's essentially a self-fellating art piece about a bunch of naive college kids traveling the world in hopes of being inspired to write a dissertation and some typically (and atypically) weird shit happens when they come across a cult.

I wrote that non-spoiler review just for you, k7.
----
I have no memory of this place.
12.09.2019 - 14:00
Bad English
Masterchief
It Chapter 2
Based on remake 2017 IMO, I have seen boat, 1th was better, but I like us horror movies about small towns in mid west, this was OK, some died, some lived, but ending was not as I hoped, because I hoped Part III when pensionares will run the show...
----

12.09.2019 - 14:31
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Bad English on 12.09.2019 at 14:00

It Chapter 2
Based on remake 2017 IMO,

Based on the 2017 film? That one was part one and this one is part 2.

Have yopu read the novel this 2 part film is based on? I guess not since you're talking about a part 3 with pensioners.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

12.09.2019 - 14:52
Bad English
Masterchief
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 12.09.2019 at 14:31

Written by Bad English on 12.09.2019 at 14:00

It Chapter 2
Based on remake 2017 IMO,

Based on the 2017 film? That one was part one and this one is part 2.

Have yopu read the novel this 2 part film is based on? I guess not since you're talking about a part 3 with pensioners.

There was 80 film, then 20xx was ramake, and part III would be good, and they would be old sine clown comes every 27 years
----

13.09.2019 - 12:23
Bad English
Masterchief
Pound of Flesh 2015 - ''Best actor'' from Belgium , some thing was taken, he wanted get him back....many people go to SE Asia for sex, I would go there for food , I like eat good food more as I like have a sex. Movie was good action, but he is getting old hehe

Only the Brave 2017
Based on real events in Arizona some natural desaster and men who were there try to stop died. Its nice movie, hard life in america, you need work, and so on, I like it a lot

Riot 2015
Nice prison movie, ''best'' swedish actour (even m,y all time fav Swedish actor Mikael Persbrandt then Peter Haber), is who lives in USA was there
Nice jail movie

Shark Lake - Well for kill joy this will title is a spoiler
Nice lake, nice nature, I like such area

Sniper Special Ops 2016 - Might steven has small role there, tittel is wrong, nothinh happening, and medical team dont use glows.... nice
----