‹‹ Back to the Recreation Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]
Users visited: 265  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by Ilham on 04.07.2014 at 03:32
Written by !J.O.O.E.! on 04.07.2014 at 03:30

Oh Rubber. Got that downloaded. Was waiting for a group movie night to spring that one.

You're in for either an awkward viewing, or a very funny one if your friends have humour.

Page 34 of 34

no one

23.04.2016 at 05:26
The Witch

Great film, a simple fairy tale type story made into a really grim movie. First time for as long as i can remember i thought the movie should have been longer
----
nobody
Dima

29.04.2016 at 19:07
Written by no one on 23.04.2016 at 05:26

The Witch

Great film, a simple fairy tale type story made into a really grim movie. First time for as long as i can remember i thought the movie should have been longer

I just watched it yesterday. The fucking crow pecking the mother image has been in my head constantly. Something about it made it way more unsettling than it should have been for me. I don't watch many movies but I thought the main girl slayed her role. Also I didn't really think about it but I agree the move could have been longer.
----
|A New Power is Rising|
Dima

29.04.2016 at 19:11
Grave of the Fireflies

Animated. Brother and sister surviving a war. Quite sad. Very well made and a very nice, mournful, melancholic tune to conclude it all.
----
|A New Power is Rising|
Bad English
Masterchief

01.05.2016 at 03:13
Who am I?
1998 , gosh how time flies, I saw it in year when it was out or after, but gosh this is something weird, time flies, I wanna be young again
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
ANGEL REAPER

02.05.2016 at 17:47
I finally got to see Deadpool . It was a fun movie and well good made one. I like the 4th wall breaking and meta jokes throughout the whole film and im kinda OK with Deadpool being pretty sane in movie.
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
Cynic Metalhead
Atrocious Virgin

04.05.2016 at 06:40
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 02.05.2016 at 17:47

I finally got to see Deadpool . It was a fun movie and well good made one. I like the 4th wall breaking and meta jokes throughout the whole film and im kinda OK with Deadpool being pretty sane in movie.

Deadpool was amazing.

Pretty good to see marvel tossing up quite a good films under their radar as Civil War is about to release, Avengers 3 next year, and probably, at the end of 2019 Avengers 4 will be fired.

BatvsSup was hell lot of commercialized and off the plot with characters depiciting too much of powers inherited in it.

Couple of films DC will be throwing out like Spiderman which has schedule to release in 2017.
----
Paz
Synthwave Whore

04.05.2016 at 10:00
Just saw The VVitch. Great movie indeed. Ralph Ineson's voice has such depth...
Bad English
Masterchief

11.05.2016 at 14:44
Fuck I wrote a comment and power cut and its gone grrrr

Point Break 2015
As remake it sucks, bad one, but as film it self its good one. Nice Preneian landscapes, mountains.
This was like no soul original surfers has believe, idea, they truly believed in it as they do good and can be immortal. It has souil as that time metal, grunge, alternative music what they liked
They did believe to great think and was ready to die for it before they understood time was wasted, all 20 was wasted and they getting older.
Here such idea was fake, you can see in actors eyes, you need see younger men there, not at 40's a bit to old IMO. It had no soul, just idea, non really believed into it ... dreams of idealism was gone, but their dead was greatest what can happened, because we don't know how they were young, maybe as in original movie heroes would be same when turn older?

Pixels
Image if Beavis n Butthead would be real and fuck up world.
I dunno games, but film was funny and Sanders still looks good
----

ANGEL REAPER

14.05.2016 at 13:03
So I watched Captain America : Civil War. It was good one and if you like Winter Soldier and/or first The Avengers movie go see this one.
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
Bad English
Masterchief

21.05.2016 at 03:52
Rumble in Bronx
Nice comedy whit deeper msg about US gang life and street crime, so respect men in blue whit service pistol and bagde, guys risk life to clean streets from low life crimionals .. remember it can be you who's car was smashed or some organs invaded whit other organ, knife, bla bla
Nice chan film

Six Bullets
Deep msg whit child transporters law don't work , brutality, torture and legalize murders by state can do
Nice film , I enjoyed even eidning was typical, but like I said US films made in E Europe are some how cool , gosh Moldova lol

Badass 1 - I found out there are 2 and 3 films, so I decidet to see 1th again
Nice movie and one of MS staffers also said its good ,
----

Bad English
Masterchief

23.05.2016 at 02:52
Baddass 2
Nice one but Glower had a stupid cloths and I like this house better in some way, nice hockey stick fights
Chick in blue bra was cool to, a bit to young for Glower, but comedy movie and as I said some ms staffers also like it
----

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]

Login or register to post here.