Discuss Films You've Watched Recently (Spoilers Will Be Deleted)

Original post

Posted by Ilham, 28.07.2014 - 01:52
Written by Troy Killjoy on 27.07.2014 at 23:56

There's a sequel? Awesome. I loved the first one, hopefully this one is just as good.

Are you kidding me? There was a major plot hole in the end of the first one - didn't know there was a second either - that just ruined everything. The avalanche thing, if you remember. I don't want to spoil now, do I.
I loved everything about the movie, the concept, the characters and how they caricatures of caricatures, until like twenty minutes before the end. I wonder how they managed to justify the sequel. I'm totally going to watch it out of... frustration.
15.05.2017 - 21:34
Bad English
Masterchief
Vanilla Ice
what a shit movie Eathan Hunt is better well Tom was worthless there

Travolta film about NY where he wa syoung and wa sdancing, had some hang and hanged ariund bridge, it was great movie
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
16.05.2017 - 00:26
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Bad English on 15.05.2017 at 21:34

Travolta film about NY where he wa syoung and wa sdancing, had some hang and hanged ariund bridge, it was great movie

what the hell are you talking about? Speak English or die!
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

16.05.2017 - 02:46
Maco
Handbanana
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 16.05.2017 at 00:26

Speak English or die!

"I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing"
----
I'm derp.
16.05.2017 - 20:18
VIG
Crash (2004). A generally good movie about discrimination against certain races in California.
----
I've got good news. That gum you like is going to come back in style.

MY 2017 ALBUMS LIST THATS BETTER THAN YOURS
19.05.2017 - 23:58
Honorbound
I watched Assassin's Creed movie and was really disappointed. I expected so much more from that movie.
31.05.2017 - 09:26
Paz
News Man
Ostatnia Rodzina (2016)

11/10 The movie is about Zdzisław Beksiński and his relations with family. Truly a tragic one..
04.06.2017 - 16:00
VIG
I re watched Coffee And Cigarettes from Jim Jarmusch (pretty sure it came out around 2003).
Another great one by Jim, and while now I wouldn't call it one of my all time favorites, it keeps growing on me and could potentially become one.
----
I've got good news. That gum you like is going to come back in style.

MY 2017 ALBUMS LIST THATS BETTER THAN YOURS
11.06.2017 - 11:44
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Dima on 12.05.2017 at 16:12

Alien Covenant was fairly nice.

Fairly...

Up to a certain point, perhaps. As it progressed, it became more of a cliché and was really cringeworthy by the end. I know many people weren't really satisfied with Prometheus, however, it still managed to do something different and expand the franchise's universe and that's why I had way higher expectations for the follow-up. In the end, while there are way worse films out there than Covenant, it just is nothing more but an average sci-fi horror flick. In addition, I don't really think it was a good idea to realease a bunch of all those extra teasers, trailers, and prologues while leaving the end product itself kinda patchy. And finally... after having paved the way to a potentially exciting expanded universe, it chucked most of it straight into the bin while screwing up the existing narrative even more.
----
Go ahead, make my day...
12.06.2017 - 21:36
3rdWorld
The Psilosopher
Wilson (2017)

Can't even begin to describe how crappy this is. Woody Harrelson was decent - but that doesn't sustain the interest of watching him alongside plastic characters for 100 mins. I seriously believe it would've been atleast decent if he was the sole person in the entire cast with monologues or if he was alongside animated characters or whatever the fuck. Worst part is the actor who played his daughter - what in god's earth was that fat-ass thing? Holy-sheeeet.
13.06.2017 - 00:10
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Tucker And Dale vs Evil... an absofuckinglutely brilliant film.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996