Depression (And Other Related Mental Illnesses)

Original post

Posted by Troy Killjoy, 14.12.2011 - 23:17
Due to the off-topic conversations in the love thread leading to talks of suicide, depression, angst, anxiety, and the likes...

This is your place to discuss your inner conflicts, share with others or simply give positive advice to people suffering. Reflect on past experiences, post your views on mental illnesses, share stories of family members who suffer from such illnesses - basically just keep it on topic.

/wrist
10.05.2018 - 01:01
Metren
Dreadrealm 2.0
Written by VIG on 09.05.2018 at 18:34

I'm not a person who has times where I'm depressed (like for a month, week, day, etc.) and then is feeling better. I've just been depressed for the past year and a half.

I'm currently taking Abilify (aripiprazole) and Zoloft (sertraline) regularly and that's probably one of the reasons why I am feeling better. Have you been to a psychiatrist or tried anti-depressants of any kind? Sorry, if this is a too personal question...
----
Dreadrealm's Bandcamp with free downloads: https://dreadrealm.bandcamp.com/ (200 Free Downloads Every Month is Bandcamp's limit)
10.05.2018 - 04:43
VIG
Esoteric Zachism
Written by Metren on 10.05.2018 at 01:01
Have you been to a psychiatrist or tried anti-depressants of any kind? Sorry, if this is a too personal question...

No, I really should. I'm very familiar with medicine, I only know of something called Prozac.