Metal Storm logo
I never...

Original post

Posted by whatsacow, 25.03.2012 - 14:34
Ok, this is the internet version of a drinking game we have here at college. Basic premise is that somebody says I never did such and such, and if you have done it, confess, and its interesting enough, somebody will say story time, at which point, you have to tell the story. To organise it, anyone can post an I never at any time, and you can confess at anytime. Just quote the I never.

Btw, your i never has to actually be something you have never done.

I'll start us off. I never pleasured myself in a public place.
18.04.2012 - 04:02
mcneely
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 17.04.2012 at 15:19

just with that connection, once our 28 year old female teacher caught a guy fapping under his book in the class when she was teaching us History. Now that was fucking awkward.

I've seen a guy do that, expect he just whipped it out, didn't brother with a book, and when he got caught, he finished and walked out of class like nothing happen.

I have never flipped out over seeing someone famous
18.04.2012 - 07:07
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Branzig on 17.04.2012 at 22:02

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 17.04.2012 at 19:53

She straightaway took that dude to the principal/dean office. you know what happened after that? he came back in 10 mins smiling and joined his seat. I think the principal was too ahaaa freaking biased.

You'd think that he would be expelled at the least. What a liability to have him around fapping every 5 secs.

look, he's a chronic masturbator. he push this whole level to the class and tried there, caught fucking red handed and admit it. as of now he do it? i really don't know but i don't think if he would ever stop doing that.
18.04.2012 - 07:14
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by mcneely on 18.04.2012 at 04:02

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 17.04.2012 at 15:19

just with that connection, once our 28 year old female teacher caught a guy fapping under his book in the class when she was teaching us History. Now that was fucking awkward.

I have never flipped out over seeing someone famous

posers do. when they get defeated by their sorrowful and weak life, they just do the same. scream and fucking hop when they see someone really famous or kinda personality. my one of the female friend did react awkwardly by seeing Selena Gomez.
18.04.2012 - 14:48
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Masturbating in Public is disgusting.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
18.04.2012 - 20:22
Ragana
Rawrcat
Written by Slayer666 on 17.04.2012 at 14:40

Yea, both of us were in a similar situation once, throwing up on a girl we had a crush on (we said it in The Pub, I think).
Although, that's just the tip of the iceberg for me. Threw up on one of my professors once, now that wasn't pretty.

I remember somebody told me a story in which one or more of my faculty members pissed on another faculty's dean's office door and/or threw up during some party few years back and since then my faculty was not allowed to have parties with this other faculty. this year it was allowed... there was a party planned but I have no idea if it happened or not.

Written by Milena on 17.04.2012 at 11:09

Written by Ragana on 17.04.2012 at 03:32

how's that even possible? especially for a student.

What, that I've never spent the night up, or that I can live with that little sleep?

that you've never stayed all night awake. I regularly have like 2-4 hours of sleep, especially when deadline of some project is close... you must be a good student then. XD I already know I won't sleep on Thursday night 'cause I have a presentation of my course work to make.
18.04.2012 - 20:28
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by Troy Killjoy on 17.04.2012 at 05:38
All-in-all if you're letting the presence of someone else negatively impact your sex than you're probably not very confident about yourself in the bedroom in the first place. You have to know yourself and your partner and be willing to embrace pleasure in all its forms with an open mind in my opinion.

While I find it shitty when people say that a threesome would take off some emotions I find it just as shitty to say that if you don't like the idea then you aren't as sexually confident, open-minded and all that yadayada.

It can't be that simple. There's a whole spectrum of things to do, some people feel unconfortable with some things and others don't and I don't believe there's a confidence factor on that, just a matter of tastes.

Billy's comments were very fruty though, I'll give you that.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
18.04.2012 - 20:31
Thrashette
Written by Ragana on 18.04.2012 at 20:22

What, that I've never spent the night up, or that I can live with that little sleep?

that you've never stayed all night awake. I regularly have like 2-4 hours of sleep, especially when deadline of some project is close... you must be a good student then. XD I already know I won't sleep on Thursday night 'cause I have a presentation of my course work to make.

None of my all-nighters have ever been school-related If I'm up all night, you can assume I was at a rave or a party.
The closest I've gotten to an all-nighter due to school was 2 hours of sleep, but I usually sleep at least 5 hours.
18.04.2012 - 20:32
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by X-Ray Rod on 18.04.2012 at 20:28
While I find it shitty when people say that a threesome would take off some emotions I find it just as shitty to say that if you don't like the idea then you aren't as sexually confident, open-minded and all that yadayada.

Sorry you interpreted it that way, I just meant the average person who believes a threesome takes away from the element of passion or connection with your partner is most likely lacking in self-confidence. I know there are more people who would shy away from a threesome than endorse it, and that has nothing to do with open-mindedness or confidence as it relates solely to personal tastes, but I think most people who are willing to seek out a third member for the party are probably more confident in themselves, their partner, their sex life, and their connectivity.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
18.04.2012 - 20:35
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by Troy Killjoy on 18.04.2012 at 20:32
Sorry you interpreted it that way, I just meant the average person who believes a threesome takes away from the element of passion or connection with your partner is most likely lacking in self-confidence. I know there are more people who would shy away from a threesome than endorse it, and that has nothing to do with open-mindedness or confidence as it relates solely to personal tastes, but I think most people who are willing to seek out a third member for the party are probably more confident in themselves, their partner, their sex life, and their connectivity.

Makes far more sense now. I would probably agree with all that. Can't be completely sure as I've never had sex
I get two points, one for staying on topic with this discussion and the other one for staying on topic with the thread.
----
Rod, let me love you.
18.04.2012 - 20:37
Ragana
Rawrcat
Written by Thrashette on 18.04.2012 at 20:31

None of my all-nighters have ever been school-related If I'm up all night, you can assume I was at a rave or a party.
The closest I've gotten to an all-nighter due to school was 2 hours of sleep, but I usually sleep at least 5 hours.

haha, I forgot to mention parties. XD (of course I'm awake at those too) but wow, I guess it's just lazy Latvians that usually do things as late as possible...

I probably wouldn't want to have a threesome with a serious boyfriend of mine and someone else, but I'd be willing to do it with two people I'm not in a relationship with, haha.
18.04.2012 - 20:38
Thrashette

Written by Troy Killjoy on 17.04.2012 at 05:38
All-in-all if you're letting the presence of someone else negatively impact your sex than you're probably not very confident about yourself in the bedroom in the first place. You have to know yourself and your partner and be willing to embrace pleasure in all its forms with an open mind in my opinion.

It can't be that simple. There's a whole spectrum of things to do, some people feel unconfortable with some things and others don't and I don't believe there's a confidence factor on that, just a matter of tastes.

I love how you all assume that having a threesome means you and your partner invite a 3rd person into your sex life... What if a couple (two women, man and woman, two men, whatever you're into...) invited YOU as the 3rd person?
I'm strictly monogamous so I doubt I'd allow a 3rd person if I was in a serious relationship, though I definitely have no disrespect for those who feel differently about it. If a hot couple invited me to join them and I trusted that it wouldn't cause drama, I'd probably agree to it...
18.04.2012 - 20:42
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by Thrashette on 18.04.2012 at 20:38
I love how you all assume that having a threesome means you and your partner invite a 3rd person into your sex life... What if a couple (two women, man and woman, two men, whatever you're into...) invited YOU as the 3rd person?

I didn't assume anything. I just kept track on the discussion Troy and Billy were having that just was about THAT part of the equation.
----
Rod, let me love you.
18.04.2012 - 20:54
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
If a hot couple invited me to join them and I trusted that it wouldn't cause drama, I'd probably agree to it...

Ya I wasn't assuming this was restricted to being the one sending the invitation as opposed to receiving, although I'd have to meet up with the couple in question first to figure out likes/dislikes and make sure I wouldn't cause any drama by joining them.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
18.04.2012 - 21:01
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by Troy Killjoy on 18.04.2012 at 20:54

If a hot couple invited me to join them and I trusted that it wouldn't cause drama, I'd probably agree to it...

Ya I wasn't assuming this was restricted to being the one sending the invitation as opposed to receiving, although I'd have to meet up with the couple in question first to figure out likes/dislikes and make sure I wouldn't cause any drama by joining them.

Just remember dude... Remember the code about the devil's threeway.
----
Rod, let me love you.
18.04.2012 - 21:02
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by X-Ray Rod on 18.04.2012 at 21:01

As long as no swords cross I'm down.

Unless the chick could take two at a time in the same hole.
----
18.04.2012 - 21:04
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by Troy Killjoy on 18.04.2012 at 21:02

Written by X-Ray Rod on 18.04.2012 at 21:01

As long as no swords cross I'm down.

Damn I think that is the only thing that gives me the creeps about the threesome idea when it comes to the physical part.
----
Rod, let me love you.
19.04.2012 - 01:51
Ernis
狼獾

What was fruity bout his comments?

It's nice to know and believe that some people actually want to make love instead of fucking each other. If having feelings is "gay" and fucking a whore is "straight", then I (spiritually) would prefer to have some hot gay-as-hell sex with a woman who loves me and whom I adore. These are my religious standards that obviously deprive me of so many things that open-minded and normal people are willing to experience...

I've never banged a married woman (at least not that I'd know...)
19.04.2012 - 02:06
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
It's true, I've never made love because I only fuck whores.

Just kiddin'. I don't take any issue with changing it up. You want it slow and passionate with some candlelight and cheap jazz music? I'm down. You want me fisting you in your ass up to my elbow? Game on.

Being open-minded implies you're open to the "normal" stuff too.
----
19.04.2012 - 04:26
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook

Well fuck you too

I don't see sex as "Oh lets go cum up in her Vagina" I see as a time when the couple trusts one another, and truly cares enough about the other. This could be just a high-school thing but trust here, is huge.

/enddeepheartfilledmoment.
----
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
19.04.2012 - 07:07
Branzig
Written by Troy Killjoy on 19.04.2012 at 02:06

That's going to be the title to my Autobiography one day.
----
In Grind We Crust
19.04.2012 - 08:06
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Branzig on 19.04.2012 at 07:07

Written by Troy Killjoy on 19.04.2012 at 02:06

That's going to be the title to my Autobiography one day.

trust me you gonna spoil your sales.

I never...cheated in exams.(very general!)
19.04.2012 - 11:17
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by Boxcar Willy on 19.04.2012 at 04:26

Well fuck you too

I don't see sex as "Oh lets go cum up in her Vagina" I see as a time when the couple trusts one another, and truly cares enough about the other. This could be just a high-school thing but trust here, is huge.

/enddeepheartfilledmoment.

Chill out Billy boy, it was just a joke. Jeez.
I didn't say I disagree with you. I probably have the same feelings as you do but I found your previous words fruty but in a cute way.... So I went along with Troy's joke.
Don't think you are all exclusive with those feelings either. Many have those same feelings, even those who try out things like threesomes, swings, Polyamory and stuff.
----
Rod, let me love you.
19.04.2012 - 11:34
Fritillaria
Account deleted
Don't make war make love .
19.04.2012 - 11:46
Milena
gloom cookie
Staff

...you must be a good student then. XD

No, I'm just not motivated enough to spend the whole night studying if it comes to the point of being that screwed, I just give up.
----
7.0 means the album is good
19.04.2012 - 16:06
Slayer666

I don't see sex as "Oh lets go cum up in her Vagina" I see as a time when the couple trusts one another, and truly cares enough about the other.

Damn, you're getting more queer by the minute.
19.04.2012 - 21:26
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Written by Slayer666 on 19.04.2012 at 16:06

I don't see sex as "Oh lets go cum up in her Vagina" I see as a time when the couple trusts one another, and truly cares enough about the other.

Damn, you're getting more queer by the minute.

Fuck off x3
----
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
20.04.2012 - 06:43
whatsacow
Written by Guest on 18.04.2012 at 07:37

I never.... had sex with a virgin,grandma,girl in her periods

Done a virgin, and a girl on her period. The second one wasn't as bad I thought it'd be, her flow wasnt that heavy.
----
When God made up the golden rule, do you think he noticed that it condones rape?
20.04.2012 - 06:56
Branzig
Written by whatsacow on 20.04.2012 at 06:43

Done a virgin, and a girl on her period. The second one wasn't as bad I thought it'd be, her flow wasnt that heavy.

No Grammy lovin' here, but...

Done a Virgin, and a bleeder...and it WAS bad lol.

We did it on her room-mate's bed because she was being a fucking bitch...yeah gross I know...whatever.

I'm just necro like that so fuck the haters
----
In Grind We Crust
20.04.2012 - 07:08
whatsacow
Written by Branzig on 20.04.2012 at 06:56

No Grammy lovin' here, but...

Done a Virgin, and a bleeder...and it WAS bad lol.

We did it on her room-mate's bed because she was being a fucking bitch...yeah gross I know...whatever.

I'm just necro like that so fuck the haters

Lol. The check i was with was near the end of her period, so it wasn't overly bad lol.

And I would have done the same fuck getting that shit in my bed.
----
When God made up the golden rule, do you think he noticed that it condones rape?
20.04.2012 - 16:37
whatsacow
Written by Guest on 20.04.2012 at 16:15

Written by Guest on 18.04.2012 at 07:37

I never.... had sex with a virgin,grandma,girl in her periods

does the pussy feel better during the periods?

No lol. Its a little awkward to be honest. She recokoned it was better for her, because of the blood flow and increased sensativity or some shit... but i wouldnt do it again lol. Its more the though than anything.
----