Metal Storm logo
Discuss which albums you're waiting for this year

Original post

Posted by Bitch Boy, 22.12.2006 - 23:20
2007 will be a year with great releases... Which bands and their forthcoming albums are you waiting? What do you expect from them?
17.01.2007 - 15:37
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
im just waitin for new Amorphis Album nothing else
----
On pirun vaikea selvitä hengissä hautaan saakka
It is damn difficult to stay alive till the grave
Erno Paasilinna
:devil:
17.01.2007 - 16:58
Sunioj
Sickening horrors debut....
17.01.2007 - 17:04
Destryphior
Finntroll and Ensiferum, Excitment is grippin' me, aaargghh, can't take it... , For those wondering about Ensiferum, All I can say is that all the new song they played live rocked. Their music hasn't changed much. Finntrolls album, trough inside connection have I heard that It rocks and that the vocalist is great... Also Nightwish would be nice too see the effects of Tarja missin'. Haggard will propably rock as usual, no worries there. I only wish they could visit Finland once...
17.01.2007 - 17:16
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
Lust (can) - upcoming split releases
Ash Pool - new 7" and maybe more stuff
Deathspell Omega - new album (?)
Axis of Perdition - 2 new albums confirmed
Warcollapse - new material is rumoured
Coheed and Cambria - new album expected
Teitanblood - album expected
Anthrax - new album(?)
Bone Awl - Meaningless Leaning Mess 12"
Arghoslent - new album expected
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
17.01.2007 - 17:33
Basso
Account deleted
Written by -tom- on 17.01.2007 at 17:16

Coheed and Cambria - new album expected

Totally unkvlt -2 kvltpoints.

But seriously though. The singer they have is very unique. But I cant stand him dispite that fact.
17.01.2007 - 17:56
Lupas
Maximus
I am waiting for the new album from Nightwish . There is no date but there is rumors that it will be out in autum

Edit: And also the Haggard album
----
"For what point has this life if you can't realise your dreams?" -- The Divine Comedy
18.01.2007 - 11:01
Larsson!
Account deleted
I wait for Nostradameus, Masterplans and Sonata Arcticas new albums. I have heard Nostradameus promo cd and that were great! And Masterplan and Sonatas albums should be just great if they are somewhat alike the other albums they released so far!
19.01.2007 - 02:20
nana.MD
Star-Queen
...i would like to hear new albums from necrophagist and pitbulls in the nursery, although i really don't know if they have planned something...i wish they do...
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...
27.01.2007 - 17:41
APOHAKC
The Bard
I wair for new King Diamond release and like always I expec grand new masterpiece I would also want to hear new staff from Ensiferum, it would be interesting to hear what will this guys do since they have only two official albums for many years they play.
...And yes I would also wanted to hear something new from: May Result, Dream Evil and Whispering Gallery.
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
27.01.2007 - 17:57
Lioncourt
Sonata Arctica's 5th studio album. Kakko said that they will not play power metal anymore but I doubt that. Reckoning Night was deffinetly more progressive and heavy than the other albums so I think that this album will just be a bit more progressive and maybe more heavy.
I have already bought two tickets to two different shows.

Korpiklaani's new album should also be quite interesting.
----

Think twice before you buy furr! http://www.strasbourgcurieux.com/fourrure/
21.02.2007 - 15:15
I aM YoUr SiN
I am waiting most for the new Nightwish' album... they say that the release of teh new single is at the and of May, but the album, about September... i hope that this will happes as soon as possible
The other one i want to hear is the new album of Sirenia which comes in 23 of February
----
My Lord, let me come to you, let me become what my child thinks I am
In you is the beauty of the world, of which death made me an artist
My Lord, let me come to you, let me become what my child thinks I am...
22.02.2007 - 23:30
Remus
All i want for Christmas is the new Arch Enemy ! Hope it comes out by then...
----
Procrastinate, NOW!
22.02.2007 - 23:49
APOHAKC
The Bard
I forgot to mention new Sabaton and Nazgul albums, I think they will be out soon, just can't wait.
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
23.02.2007 - 18:43
Martinikuss
Im waiting for:
Megadeth - United Abominations
Behemoth - The Apostasy
Dimmu Borgir - In Sorte Diaboli
Mayhem - Ordo Ab Chao
23.02.2007 - 18:53
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
I'm waiting for "Shadows Fall's" new album "threads of Life." I am hoping it will be better than their last release, which was pretty weak, though still good.

I'm waiting for Dream theaters New album, I forget the name I expect this to be typical dream theater, prog insanity.

I'm also waiting for judas Priests new concept album.
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
23.02.2007 - 18:58
Mela Muke
Account deleted
So far we've had some wonderful releases from Therion and PoS

Right now my attention has turned to November's Doom, After Forever and Megadeth
23.02.2007 - 18:59
Stigmatized
Written by Sunioj on 17.01.2007 at 16:58

Likewise. Have you head their demo stuff?

Also, really looking forward to the new Immolation album. I've gotten really into them lately.
24.02.2007 - 07:47
Danny Thomas
Written by Destryphior on 17.01.2007 at 17:04

Finntroll and Ensiferum, Excitment is grippin' me, aaargghh, can't take it... , For those wondering about Ensiferum, All I can say is that all the new song they played live rocked. Their music hasn't changed much. Finntrolls album, trough inside connection have I heard that It rocks and that the vocalist is great... Also Nightwish would be nice too see the effects of Tarja missin'. Haggard will propably rock as usual, no worries there. I only wish they could visit Finland once...

amen for finntroll and ensiferum. i am also looking foward to dark tranquillity's new one as well
----
Our children are dead. Burnt in the ruins that were left by war.
24.02.2007 - 14:32
Taktsekte
Your Ad Here!
Written by Arian Totalis on 23.02.2007 at 18:53

I'm waiting for Dream theaters New album, I forget the name I expect this to be typical dream theater, prog insanity.

Systematic Chaos. I hope it will be worth the name "Metropolis Pt. III" ;-). According to Metalstorm News (http://www.metalstorm.ee/events/news_comments.php?news_id=4282), they shall be releasing a 25-minute prog orgy among other treasures with the new album. "The skull-crushing riffs, the big progressive epics and the heart-wrenching melodies", Mike Portnoy dixit. Furthermore, the sound engineer, Paul Northfield, also did the main work on Queensrÿche's Operation: Mindcrime. I really enjoyed Octavarium, and, regarding the premises, I can just say that I can't wait! ;-)
24.02.2007 - 14:44
Anathemani@c
Of course for the new Anathema alboum which I have been waiting for nearly two years now... And maybe more
----
Trapped in time
A miracle of hope and change
A swirling mass, no mercy now
If the truth hurts prepare for pain
......Do you think we 're forever???
24.02.2007 - 15:01
AngrySoul
Account deleted
I'm looking forward to to the new studio albums by Arch Enemy,Testament,Judas Priest,Dio and Fear Factory.
24.02.2007 - 15:48
Stratowarrior
i'm waiting for the edguy,sonata arctica,stratovarius,nightwish,timo tolkki and avantasia...very good releases this year
----
power metal 'til death!!!!!!!!!
24.02.2007 - 17:53
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Written by Author on 24.02.2007 at 15:01

I'm looking forward to to the new studio albums by Arch Enemy......

Arch enemy is releasing a new album?
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
24.02.2007 - 19:44
Warman
Erotic Stains
Written by Arian Totalis on 24.02.2007 at 17:53

Written by Author on 24.02.2007 at 15:01

I'm looking forward to to the new studio albums by Arch Enemy......

Arch enemy is releasing a new album?

They said in a swedish interview that they've started working on new material, but they never said when it's supposed to be released.
----
24.02.2007 - 23:40
AngrySoul
Account deleted
I should have said that I'm looking forward to the new studio album by Arch Enemy.....whenever it comes out.
25.02.2007 - 01:20
anva5
Account deleted
MAYHEM - ORDO AB CHAO!!! ATTILA IS BACK!!!
25.02.2007 - 15:18
Sunioj
Written by Stigmatized on 23.02.2007 at 18:59

Written by Sunioj on 17.01.2007 at 16:58

Likewise. Have you head their demo stuff?

Also, really looking forward to the new Immolation album. I've gotten really into them lately.

Yeah, I heard the MP3 they have online, and I listenened to it for such a long time. I still think its one of the best songs Ive heard.
25.02.2007 - 18:30
marillionfan
Account deleted
Well, some of my favourite bands are to release new albums soon: Marillion, Rush, Porcupine Tree, Riverside, Threshold and last but not least Dream Theater. I'm definately looking forward to listening to them.
25.02.2007 - 19:14
Dan066
Account deleted
Dream Theater
Dark Tranquility
Iced Earth (not a big fan of Ripper Owens, but I'm still looking forward to it)
Manowar
Megadeth (sort of, something tells me it might not be that great)
Opeth
Symphony X
Shadows Fall
Dethklok
Black Sabbath
25.02.2007 - 19:16
Dan066
Account deleted
Written by Arian Totalis on 23.02.2007 at 18:53

I'm waiting for "Shadows Fall's" new album "threads of Life." I am hoping it will be better than their last release, which was pretty weak, though still good.

I'm also waiting for judas Priests new concept album.

The Dream Theater album is called "Systematic Chaos".
Judas Priest album is called "Nostradamus"