Metal Storm logo
The most handsome guy in metal (that you'll never have)

Original post

Posted by BloodTears, 05.04.2011 - 23:38
The thread "The most beautiful girl in metal (besides your girlfriend) gave me an idea. What about us? The ladies' choice.

What are the cutest guys in metal?

Is it the hair? The facial hair? The geeky look? The leather pants?

Personally, I like long hair, I think it's sexy.
06.04.2011 - 11:30
Ragana
Rawrcat
Frost once seemed okay for some reason but now I don't think so. Satyr with his raw haircut and sunglasses looks cooler; without them - not so much.

Written by Troy Killjoy on 06.04.2011 at 03:33

Fenriz was a lot more attractive before his semi-gut and crow's feet set in. Still waiting on your nominee by the way (d).

I think I have a poster of him, lol. Or that other guy from Darkthrone. Well, whoever he is, he does not look very cool.

Anyway, I thought a lot and it was SO hard to find somebody I'd like (that's when I decided to finally go to sleep) - apparently I fancy nobody... but then I remembered of Textures. So, here's Jochem Jacobs, Remko Tielemans and the former vocalist of Textures - Eric Kalsbeek. I gotta say, they all look kinda alike... but it's amazing that I like them all, ha.
06.04.2011 - 11:34
Yasmine
I like the last guy there, mmmhmmm. lol
----
"Both optimists and pessimists contribute to our society. The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute." G B Stern
"Society is like a stew. If you don't stir it up every once in a while then a layer of scum float u
06.04.2011 - 13:08
JD
Account deleted
I will say Phil Anselmo, i used to look like him when i had long hair.
06.04.2011 - 14:05
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by BloodTears on 06.04.2011 at 11:16

Akerfeldt is cute. And also Rune "Blasphemer" Erickson, saw him live with Ava Inferi and his hair was banging!

Åkerfield yes I agree

You mean Rune Eriksen I dunno any sweed whit name Rune since Ericksson (some cases but werry fiew can be one s) is swedish last name
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
06.04.2011 - 14:18
RavenKing
Great. Exactly what we needed: another stupid and utterly pointless thread about superficiality.
It will be full of trivial comments soon.

Instead of closing all superficial threads we already had, a new one is created... How pathetic humans are sometimes.
----
They shake your hand and they smile and they buy you a drink
They say we'll be your friends we'll stick with you till the end
But everybody's only looking out for themselves
And you say who can you trust I'll tell you nobody
06.04.2011 - 14:21
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
Oh, yes, the superficiality of humankind, what a drag.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
06.04.2011 - 14:28
Yavanna
Well, appearence is not that important in a band, music is more, But if we are choosing someone handsome, well I like the dudes of Moonspell, they look quite good (at least for me).
Someone has mentioned Tobias Sammet before, I dont think he is handsome, once he looks just like my brother.
The first thing I use to notice in a guy is the hair (maybe because my minor obsession about my own hair)
----
Carry me to the shoreline
Bury me in the sand
Walk me across the water
And maybe you'll understand
06.04.2011 - 14:44
Ragana
Rawrcat
Written by Bad English on 06.04.2011 at 14:05

I dunno any sweed whit name Rune since Ericksson (some cases but werry fiew can be one s) is swedish last name

People from Iceland also have surnames ending with -sson, so maybe he's actually Icelandic, unless... oh, right, people love to migrate.
06.04.2011 - 15:02
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ragana on 06.04.2011 at 14:44

I dunno any sweed whit name Rune since Ericksson (some cases but werry fiew can be one s) is swedish last name

People from Iceland also have surnames ending with -sson, so maybe he's actually Icelandic, unless... oh, right, people love to migrate.

Iceland has bo lats names
name + father name + son
Gunnar - father name Daniel
Gunnar Danielsson

but this sen, son think can be compromise can mean wrong mussican besdídes swedes has no name Rune
----

06.04.2011 - 15:10
Ragana
Rawrcat
Well, did you read what you just said? Why can't one guy from Iceland have a father named Eric (or Erick)?

[..] since Ericksson [..] is swedish last name

Anyway, your own name is not Latvian - what makes you think every Swede has a Swedish name and surname?
06.04.2011 - 18:49
zero
What about Manowar?

haha
06.04.2011 - 19:06
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ragana on 06.04.2011 at 15:10

Well, did you read what you just said? Why can't one guy from Iceland have a father named Eric (or Erick)?

[..] since Ericksson [..] is swedish last name

Anyway, your own name is not Latvian - what makes you think every Swede has a Swedish name and surname?

in her case Eriksson oe Ericksen was big mistace because I belive there is many Erikssons
----

11.04.2011 - 22:03
XV535Virago
Hahaha, nice topic! but not going to answer to the question ( well guess.. ) . Ok, one clue : look at my favorite bands, if you're smart enough you'll understand .
----
True norwegian Dimmu Burger : zero tolerance to pickles must be issued!
15.04.2011 - 17:43
Yasmine
Someone mentioned the guys from Moonspell, I have to say I like a guy who can pull eyeliner off, but I just don't think they have the faces for it. Especially the singer.
----
"Both optimists and pessimists contribute to our society. The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute." G B Stern
"Society is like a stew. If you don't stir it up every once in a while then a layer of scum float u
16.04.2011 - 11:36
zero
Written by XV535Virago on 11.04.2011 at 22:03

Hahaha, nice topic! but not going to answer to the question ( well guess.. ) . Ok, one clue : look at my favorite bands, if you're smart enough you'll understand .

hellhammer?
16.04.2011 - 14:24
Ragana
Rawrcat
Hellhammer looks weird. I'd say it's the guy from The Fields Of The Nephilim (Carl McCoy).
16.04.2011 - 14:44
XV535Virago
Written by Ragana on 16.04.2011 at 14:24

I'd say it's the guy from The Fields Of The Nephilim (Carl McCoy).

Yup, you got that right . Congrats! =)
----
True norwegian Dimmu Burger : zero tolerance to pickles must be issued!
20.05.2011 - 16:40
Razorback
Phil Anselmo with long hair
----
Careful what you wish,you may regret it.Careful what you wish,you just might get it!
29.06.2011 - 15:24
Hugoj33
Johnny Hedlund of course
14.09.2011 - 13:32
Milena
gloom cookie
Staff
Well, that depends on what mood I'm in sometimes I prefer classic long-haired heartthrobs like Teemu from Wintersun, sometimes weird guys like Tony Kakko and Perttu Kivilaakso I listen to Finnish bands mostly, and since I adore Finnish men as well (there's just something about them), rare are the bands I listen to which don't have at least one cute member. Here in metal we're blessed with very handsome and charming guys.
----
7.0 means the album is good
16.09.2011 - 02:53
Void Eater
Account deleted
Written by Milena on 14.09.2011 at 13:32

Here in metal we're blessed with very handsome and charming guys.

lol
16.09.2011 - 09:38
Milena
gloom cookie
Staff
Written by [user id=111774] on 16.09.2011 at 02:53

Written by Milena on 14.09.2011 at 13:32

Here in metal we're blessed with very handsome and charming guys.

lol

I really mean that sure, there are a lot of jerks, cause metalheads are just people. But some are simply wonderful.
----
7.0 means the album is good
17.09.2011 - 22:32
blacktooth85
Kirk Windstein
20.09.2011 - 19:15
Roro
Dean Winchester from the T.V Series "Supernatural" <3 .. he sings really good and he's a metal head
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvrfQiYS1pc&feature=related
22.09.2011 - 08:38
KameloticA
Hey what about Roy Khan?!
24.09.2011 - 08:44
Hylia
I have a list:

Vreth-Finntroll
Mathias Nygard-Turisas
Mark Jansen-Epica
Teemu Mäntysaari-Wintersun
24.09.2011 - 19:49
Night Sight
I don't care about the appearance any more.it is not very important for me.sometimes i don't know what the memebers of the band i'm listening to look like
but surely there are so many bands (witch i may don't listen to them) have handsome members.for example fenriz i think is nice guy.but i rarely listen to darkthrone or shagrath ,verg in 1993,
in my favorite bands i like abbath-immortal (without make up) , johan ericson form draconian,philip labonte -all that remains,m+shadows
----
Alone in birth
Alone in the darkness
Alone in death
Alone in the daylight
25.09.2011 - 21:30
Pazu
Isn't it scientifically proven that Roy Khan is (was) the hottest man in metal ?
I mean I'm a guy and straight, but if I wasn't . . . damn!

15.10.2011 - 03:41
He isn't metal but Slash.
Damn the things I would do to that man.

But to stick to the topic though, it's Chuck Schuldiner from Death.
----
Heavy metal is the 666th element in the periodic table of mixology.
Heavy metal is the heaviest of the metals, even heavier than rock.
Here are the isotopes: Iron Maidenium - Panterium - King Diamondium - Hendrixium -
Megadethium - Sabbathium
27.11.2011 - 04:32
Void Eater
Account deleted
lol omg so like ok lol hottest guy omg like theres sooooooooo many guys that i would do naughty things to lol im not a hor but Matt Drake omg i looooooove his hair lol it flows so well lol and his small little beard lol its so cute lol hes like a baby he cant grow a real beard but omg <3<3<3<3 its so cute lol and Hansi well hes a little fat now im not superficial but still lol u know what i mean but back in the day he looked like a knight <3 lol id love him to rescue me from a tower and ride away with me on his white horse omg lol soooo much <3