Metal Storm logo
Carnivore

16.05.2008 - 12:34
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
I dont know about you guys, but i think Carnivore is one of the most overlooked thrash bands. Peter Steele playing fast music (or fast comparatively to his Type O Negative material) and singing universally offensive lyrics is an incredible combo. The two albums he did under that name are incredible and i hope some of y'all out there have realized the genius and awesome behind these albums...
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
16.05.2008 - 13:14
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I know band, its underated an dunknown in societey, but ist old school and wounderfull band, realy great
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
16.05.2008 - 18:54
VPeter

I find it an okay band but it can't beat Type O Negative.
18.05.2008 - 00:56
Anton Alcolust

thermonuclear warrior !
----
A.M.S.G.
18.05.2008 - 08:21
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by VPeter on 16.05.2008 at 18:54

I find it an okay band but it can't beat Type O Negative.

it gives it a run for its money. and peter steele didnt have to fake his death to hype his new album.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
18.05.2008 - 11:21
VPeter

that was just a morbid joke by the rest of the band and a promotion stunt for Dead Again., unfortunally misplaced because Peter Steele really was missing around that time. stilll I am curious about a new album of Carnivore.
18.05.2008 - 12:19
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
that would make me so excited i probably wouldnt have words. i can only imagine what that would sound like.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

18.05.2008 - 12:25
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Steele said that there will never be a new Carnivore album at most we'll get some more Carnivore shows but that's it. But I heard that all of the Carnivore shows were mediocre to crap at best, which is a shame since I prefer Carnivore over Type O Negative any day. The only Type O album that comes near both Carnivore albums is Type O's debut Slow, Deep and Hard.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

18.05.2008 - 14:50
VPeter

actually Peter Steele stated that there will be a new album in 2008-2009.
22.11.2009 - 19:12
forever

Hello, I put on ebay the two carnivore albums: http://shop.ebay.com/m_collectr/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

Thank you for looking.
23.11.2009 - 18:52
forever

I think the link is wrong: http://shop.ebay.es/m_collectr/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686