Metal Storm logo
Demonical - Album Title Revealed

Swedish death metal band Demonical have set Death Infernal as the title of their upcoming third full-length album. Some of the chants tentative to be included are:

"The Arrival of Armageddon"
"All will Perish (The Final Liberation)"
"March for Victory"
"Darkness Awaits"
"Return Flesh"
"From Northern Shores"
"Ravenous"

The final tracklist will be presented later.

The album is currently being recorded, mixed and mastered at Necromorbus Studios in Alvik, Sweden, under the leadership of Sverker Widgren, the band's front commander. December 31st is set as deadline for the recording, the curse will then be released upon mankind in April 2011 through Cyclone Empire. An exact release-date is still to be announced.

Other individuals taking part in the creation of Death Infernal are Costin Chioreanu of Twilight 13 Media and photographer Soile Siirtola.

Death Infernal will be a lethal dose of Stockholm-style old-school death metal mixed with more cold and epic elements, hence creating the most deadly and victorious soundtrack for the upcoming downfall of Mother Earth.

The album will be supported by a headlining tour across European soil during May 2011. Keep an eye out for the dates.

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Demonical
Posted: 21.11.2010 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 17 users
22.11.2010 - 04:05
sq_xeper

Fkn awesome! last album was one the greatest DM records of 2009, I hope they can top that
----
The only way to learn is be aware and hold on tight...
22.11.2010 - 21:38
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I live in Alvik but that is other one, they do it in close to Stockholm
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 1846 | This month: 2