Style: Black metal

Owners:

29 have it
8 want it

01. Odin's Weeping For Jördh
02. An Indifferent Cold In The Womb Of Eve
03. Diving Among The Daughters Of The Sea
04. Odin's Weeping For Jördh - Part II
05. Journey Through My Cosmic Cells (The Negation Of God)
06. A Whisper Underneath The Bark Of Old Trees
07. Spectral Visions Of Mental Warfare
08. March Of The Tyrants
09. Roaming Through The Realm Of Hel [limited 2 x 12" vinyl edition bonus]
10. The Daemons Of Happiness [limited 2 x 12" vinyl edition bonus]
11. Through Nebular Dimensions Of Fallen Eden [limited 2 x 12" vinyl edition bonus]
12. Forgotten Memory Of A Dying Dream [limited 2 x 12" vinyl edition bonus]
13. Passed Away [limited 2 x 12" vinyl edition bonus]

Additional info
Released as A6 digi-CD / A5 digi-CD (1000 copies) and gatefold double LP (with bonus tracks).
This album, a collaboration with Swiss ambient black metal band Nychts, has been recorded in Eastern Germany and in Switzerland (Valais, Warp-Music-Studio, composing of tracks 2, 6, 7, 12 and 13, mix & mastering) during the years 2009 - 2010.

Comments

Comments: 4   Visited by: 124 users
03.07.2011 - 17:47
Rating: 9
Carl Berg
Carl Berg
An excellent album from Nargaroth, a sign of the parting with earlier "controversial" releases and a dive into beautiful black metal with a lot of emotions. Nargaroth or not, this album is extraordinary.
29.08.2012 - 16:22
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
I think i understand what ppl dont like, but for me its solid release...and "A Whisper Underneath The Bark Of Old Trees" is a fckin brilliant song
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

18.08.2016 - 13:32
Rating: 8
Isalith

The album as a whole sucks really bad. Just three songs you actually can take seriously as songs. The rest is just some boring spheric garbage. But those three songs that actually deserve the word "song" are so utterly perfect that I can't help but to give the whole album a good rating. I absolutely fell in love with "A Whisper Underneath The Bark Of Old Trees" and "Spectral Visions Of Mental Warfare".
19.08.2016 - 21:21
Rating: 8
Alien1988

Written by Isalith on 18.08.2016 at 13:32

The album as a whole sucks really bad. Just three songs you actually can take seriously as songs. The rest is just some boring spheric garbage. But those three songs that actually deserve the word "song" are so utterly perfect that I can't help to give the whole album a good rating. I absolutely fell in love with "A Whisper Underneath The Bark Of Old Trees" and "Spectral Visions Of Mental Warfare".

That is pretty much what I think of this album . Nothing that impressive from Ash but those three songs that Trahn from Nychts was involved in are just great (I really need some new material from this guy).

Hits total: 5225 | This month: 9