Metal Storm logo
Pathfinder - In The Studio, Announce New Drummer

Polish power metal band Pathfinder has announced that they have finished writing the follow-up to 2010's Beyond The Space, Beyond The Time, to be released next year. The band also announced Kacper Stachowiak as their new drummer.

They posted the following on their official website: "All compositions for 2nd album, the next chapter of Beyond The Space, Beyond The Time are finished! Last full of work 4 days we spent in studio recording the drums..."

"When Kamil Ruth left Pathfinder at the beginning of this year his place was taken by Kacper Stachowiak as 'live drummer'. Many of you had a chance to meet him during our concerts. After great cooperation on the stage/tours and amazing understanding on musical and personal level we are very proud to officially welcome Kacper in our team! So all snare blasts and all crazy bass drum tempos on the 2nd album will be his! And believe us! His sound will be perfect and mighty!"

"The work of the new drummer can be viewed at this location. So if everything will go with our plan, the successor of Beyond The Space, Beyond The Time will be released in June 2012."

Source: pathfinderband.com
Band profile: Pathfinder
Posted: 24.12.2011 by Hobbit Viggo

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 56 users
24.12.2011 - 10:41
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist

Am I the only one?
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
24.12.2011 - 10:56
Rezzie

There's me too...heres hoping that the new album will be as good as Beyond The Space, Beyond The Time
----
Eastward bound, towards the gate of hell. Follow the corpses, left in his wake. Lives of many, One warrior's fate. Shield by side, Axe held high, who will be the next to die?
24.12.2011 - 11:50
Milena
gloom cookie
Written by Troy Killjoy on 24.12.2011 at 10:41

Am I the only one?

Apparently you are not.
I don't like this band. Taking all the cliches and not having the slightest bit of fun with them never interested me in power metal.
----
7.0 means the album is good
24.12.2011 - 21:21
strade

Few power metal bands possess the technical ability that this one does.
----
My lo-fi synth project: http://luciddreamer.bandcamp.com

Hits total: 2682 | This month: 3