Metal Storm logo
Job For A Cowboy - Working On New Album

Following last year's Demonocracy album, death metallers Job For A Cowboy have been touring hard in support of the release but now the band has begun writing their next album to be released in 2014. While Job For A Cowboy demos new material, you can check out a live drum cam video of "Tarnished Gluttony" live from Mayhem Fest below.

Bassist Nick Schendzielos updates: "Mayhem was absolutely phenomenal. We want to send out a huge thanks - from the massive, rabidly energetic crowds every single day (despite the heat!), to John Reese and his amazing production staff, and to all the killer bands and crew we were fortunate enough to party/share the stage with. Now it's time to get knee deep in riff-land to start composing our next full length record which will be coming out in 2014. We have a really exciting concept for the record and we can't wait to share it with you guys! Til then, keep metal as an adjective!"

Schendzielos continues: "And to our German friends - I'm flying out tomorrow to the Warwick Bass Guitar Camp at the Warwick HQ in Markneukirchen. There's an open day where you can come and hang. It's gonna be awesome."

Source: metalblade.com
Band profile: Job For A Cowboy
Posted: 05.09.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 24 users
05.09.2013 - 14:03
Saiyanity

I enjoyed Demonocracy quite a bit, so as long as it's on par with that I'll be a happy man. Good news.

Hits total: 2267 | This month: 8