03. March To The Sea
04. --
05. Red Ran Amber
06. Aurora Borealis
07. Sirius

Staff review by
Herzebeth
Rating:
Unlike most of my reviews, this won't be about how brutal this Death Metal band is, or how ground-breaking the music from that Grindcore group has become. This time I am reviewing a really different type of band and I am not even sure about the genre as it's a mix between the riffing from ISIS, the complexity from Neurosis and the stance from a really profound Doom metal band (name one please), all of this presented in the most incredible way, as instrumental music.

Read more ››
published 13.08.2005 | Comments (5)

Found in 14 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 4   Visited by: 254 users
06.12.2013 - 15:09
Rating: 7
LeKiwi
High Fist Prog
Sounds like a post-metal version of Devin Townsend, it just gives those vibes at times. In any case, I feel spoiled after listening to Cult Of Luna's Salvation and this isn't doing it for me...
24.06.2014 - 21:32
Hex_Omega
Gem Seeker
Written by LeKiwi on 06.12.2013 at 15:09

Sounds like a post-metal version of Devin Townsend, it just gives those vibes at times. In any case, I feel spoiled after listening to Cult Of Luna's Salvation and this isn't doing it for me...

Yup this is an overrated album. What We All Come To Need is their best IMO.
12.05.2015 - 18:21
Reaper_Redeemer

I agree that this is overrated. Intro track is awesome, the next two tracks maintain the high level, but after that, it is something like generic post-rock with some nice additions, but only that.
28.03.2024 - 18:54
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
Sure it's a pretty decent album but I too am not overly convinced by the high praise it received. The musicianship is pretty solid overall but in terms of songwriting it kinda sounds like a watered down instrumental Isis.

Hits total: 9230 | This month: 38