Metal Storm logo
Arcana Coelestia - New Album Details, Streaming New Song

Funeral doom/black metallers Arcana Coelestia have just revealed that their 3rd full-length new opus is entitled Nomas and will be released via Avantgarde Music sometime by the end of summer (around September/October). The cover artwork as well as one track's preview can be checked out below. How do you enjoy it? Tell us about your impressions. More details will come soon.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Arcana Coelestia
Posted: 08.05.2014 by Pazdzioch

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 36 users
08.05.2014 - 14:38
Alex F
Slick Dick Rick
Holyfuckingfuckshitfuckyes. This sounds phenomenal, and I don't doubt that the entire album will live up to this.
08.05.2014 - 15:14
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Pretty good. I like the artwork more than song, but I'll certainly check this when it's out.
08.05.2014 - 16:14
Alex F
Slick Dick Rick
Written by Guest on 08.05.2014 at 15:14

Pretty good. I like the artwork more than song, but I'll certainly check this when it's out.

The artwork is definitely nice, but I love the song. Arcana Coelestia are probably my third favorite funeral doom band (after Esoteric and Wormphlegm). The two albums they've released are so filled with emotion it's amazing.
08.05.2014 - 16:48
xen

Oh sweet, I have loved this band since I found Le Mirage De L'Idéal. I can't wait till this is out.
08.05.2014 - 19:07
Abattoir

First impression is more than positive. The general sound is very promising indeed, both black metal as well as more heavier doomy side in second part of the track.
02.06.2014 - 15:44
RobertoMura

A second inedited track is now available with the interview the new singer had with WITHERED HANDS PODCAST! Here's the link http://witheredhandspodcast.wordpress.com/2014/05/31/episode-08-arcana-coelestia/

Hits total: 2402 | This month: 3